NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!

6 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Just woke up. First thing I thought of? You guessed it, Madonna. This is all I’ll be able to think about all day. 

I A49D5CE2-3B7F-4A14-A49E-8DE1DA35A7E9.jpegF6EE983D-A8E5-41AA-94E7-8669B3E38672.jpeg

she served face tho omg queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, she looks 30 again.

What a fantastic way to bring in the new year! 2019 promises to be extraordinary...and without intended pettiness, I am so thrilled she is coming back to her roots to remind people that she is the ultimate gay icon; the one who has been most impactful in mainstreaming and elevating gay culture and identity, and the most vocal and steadfast ally we have ever had when it really counted. This is going to be an amazing year, and Madonna is going to be a huge contributor to that reality! I cannot emphasize how impressed I am by that higher register delivery at the end of “can’t help falling in love”! The woman can sing! I’m all for eradicating negativity too. We have had plenty of time to adjust to the changing times, including Madonna’s personal body choices! No censorship please, but try to focus on the message. Listen and learn! Time to focus on kindness and being our best selves. I’m so honored that I have had this fabulous woman to look up to for almost a lifetime!

3 minutes ago, Herfaceremains said:

What a fantastic way to bring in the new year! 2019 promises to be extraordinary...and without intended pettiness, I am so thrilled she is coming back to her roots to remind people that she is the ultimate gay icon; the one who has been most impactful in mainstreaming and elevating gay culture and identity, and the most vocal and steadfast ally we have ever had when it really counted. This is going to be an amazing year, and Madonna is going to be a huge contributor to that reality! I cannot emphasize how impressed I am by that higher register delivery at the end of “can’t help falling in love”! The woman can sing! I’m all for eradicating negativity too. We have had plenty of time to adjust to the changing times, including Madonna’s personal body choices! No censorship please, but try to focus on the message. Listen and learn! Time to focus on kindness and being our best selves. I’m so honored that I have had this fabulous woman to look up to for almost a lifetime!

Love this post!! The younger gays need some schooling when it comes to Madonna and her support of the gay community over the years. Everything about her appearance blew me away last night. The speech, her voice...really hope she brings that voice to the upcoming tour, she really did sound amazing at the end of CHFIL. She looked amazing too, can't get over how perfect her face looks in those pics. 

David is such a credit to her. He was nervous but always comes across as such a loving, bright and polite kid with a great personality. He obviously adores music. Her voice really suits " I can't help falling in love with you"   I often don't like cover versions but have loved her singing this on Instagram too. 

38 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Just woke up. First thing I thought of? You guessed it, Madonna. This is all I’ll be able to think about all day. 

I A49D5CE2-3B7F-4A14-A49E-8DE1DA35A7E9.jpegF6EE983D-A8E5-41AA-94E7-8669B3E38672.jpeg

Looking amazing, M! :wow: :inlove:

11 hours ago, robster said:

to all the people complaining about the hype... sometimes you get crumbs of news and some thing materialize and others don't, but you share what you know. If you want Mensch and me to keep our mouths shut next time, fine. But we were not responsible for any hype, we share what we can and are allowed to! Don't shoot the messenger!

Thank you for keeping us in the know robster:inlove::inlove: you brought so much excitement to the ride or die hardcore Madonna fans that post regularly at this forum. 

10 hours ago, techno101 said:

🙄 Your excitement ended up being self-serving and being about seeing Madonna in person, at the expense of a lot of fans who were looking forward to new album news. There's no way she changed her mind last minute about a single release. This never was happening. Happy 2019, and I'm glad you and Mensch had better nights than some of us did. 

Oh FFS... GET A LIFE U UNGRATEFUL TROLL. 

10 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

OMFG... Her vocals here never sounded better. She sounds amazing right at the end before the clip cut out. 

10 hours ago, anastaza said:

This was such a wonderful treat. She looked and sounded beautiful.

Happy 2019 everyone!! Looking forward to an amazing year!!

HAPPY 2019 A:inlove:Hope u and ur loved ones have an amazing year filled with health and happiness. 

7 hours ago, Mensch said:

Sorry it wasn’t new album/single premiere ...I just knew she was performing! It was amazing though 

Don’t you ever feel the need to apologize. You and @robster are forum MVPs 

wow are people really complaining that it wasnt new music , her album is not ready she is not ready ...does anybody kinda hope that her beautiful version of " i cant help falling in love " is performed on tour or even on her new album ?

25 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

David is such a credit to her. He was nervous but always comes across as such a loving, bright and polite kid with a great personality. He obviously adores music. Her voice really suits " I can't help falling in love with you"   I often don't like cover versions but have loved her singing this on Instagram too. 

yes she sings it beautifully 

22 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I’m always so impressed with David... just like the other five, he’s a good kid from a good family. He never leaves his moms side for a moment. It’s plain to see the adoration he has for M when he looks ant her and vice versa.The relationship he has with his mother and his siblings has been such a joy to witness throughout the years. He’s a family man. He’s just like his mom. 

1 hour ago, the-queen said:

These are the best pictures of her yet. Thanks for all the posts.:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: 

6 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

Madonna been having singing lessons again by sounds of it ..listen to the end of the clip ...excited for her vocals on the new album 

this is when the live feed cut off...wow, so fuckin cute...

damn her voice does sound amazing at the end. i didnt like the outfit on the live feed but in these pics/clips it's more shiney and detailed. didn't she wear that jacket to an event before hmmm.

4 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

this is when the live feed cut off...wow, so fuckin cute...

damn her voice does sound amazing at the end. i didnt like the outfit on the live feed but in these pics/clips it's more shiney and detailed. didn't she wear that jacket to an event before hmmm.

i dont think its the same as the art gallery thing she went to 

12 hours ago, Bretticus said:

You act surprised?

Are you surprised?

...are you?

OMG the vocals at the end of the clip gave me goosebumps !!!! I hope someone uploads the rest of it... and I hope we hear this on the new album too, so nice and angelic. Loved her outfit.. thank you Mensch and Robster for the hints-you guys made it so exciting!!!!