NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!

9 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Exactly!! I think Girl had something to say last night. Not only did she come out to sing, she did it with a "prayer" and an important message for herself and for us all to find love and common ground in a time that's divided and not so full of love....and that we can and should to this no matter whether a person is a man or a woman, gay or straight, Democrat or Republican(etc), ugly or pretty,  young or old, fat ass or skinny ass, and the list goes on.  What's important is that we all love and stop the hate.

Amen 🙏🏽 

Well that was a nice little surprise. I envy everyone who was there last night, what a great way to celebrate New Years! I'm particularly excited about the fact that she brought David along, they seem to have the absolute best Mother-Son relationship, so happy to see that. 

59 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Yes, it was a great surprise, yes, it was a wonderful and important speech. Yes, she looked beautiful much better than the MTV awards. However, it is hard to avoid how odd her ass looks. It takes away from the entire appearance for me because it looks weird. I don't think it is a mic pack or a disc as shown in that photoshopped image. I'm not trying to shame her or take anything away from her I'm just a bit put off by it and it was also evident at the MTV awards as well. I hope it is just padding and nothing else. She would've looked absolutely flawless if it wasn't for that.

:thumbsup: I agree. This is a message board and everyone should feel free to comment whatever they think, and that includes her appearance. Some people should really calm down here.

Obviously it's something else when people ONLY focus on her looks (in that case there's no point in being here indeed), but other than that I don't see the problem. M has been a public person since almost 40 years at this point, so of course people take note of her appearance and comment on it.

Anyway, my 2 cents - it was a lovely surprise for sure and I'm very happy for the fans that got to see her there, they'll have the best 2019 ever now that M has blessed them  :laugh:  I'm a fan of these small-scale intimate performances she's been doing the last couple of years, and would absolutely be here for such a show in tour format (even though ticket prices would probably be off the roof)

3 hours ago, loowee said:

Am I the only one who thought it's just a mic pack inside her back pocket?

That was what I thought. It looks way too irregular to be an ass cheek. 

Y'ALL, HER ASS IS FILLED WITH NEW CONTENT FOR MAGIC. We don't know when she's gonna shake that ass but it's gonna be fun. 

I think she knows what shes doing. She’s been flaunting her new assets since I think Carpool Karaoke? she got the full kardashian/minaj booty... but thats what she wanted and we just cant take it too seriously. Her body, her choices. Lets try to keep some level of maturity. I was a bit shocked but who cares. Life is short do what u want....

16 minutes ago, Marcelwillems said:

That was what I thought. It looks way too irregular to be an ass cheek. 

This^^ She has something on her back pockets, probably monitor/mic battery etc.

35 minutes ago, alquemist said:

Amen 🙏🏽 

Thanks!!  I was just thinking too that it matches her instagram message of...

madonna2019...........🎉. Im going make you my best friend, my mother, my father, my son, my daughter, my sister, my brother, my lover, my ride or die, my co-pilot, my confidante, my muse, my spirit animal, my teacher, my stage, my audience, my high priestess. 👑. My Queen, My Warrior, My Word, My Prayer 🙏🏼 that I. Send out to the world! 🌍🌎🌏 #2019 #newyear #newlife #newbeginning

Look how far she's reaching out to every single person of all different makes of life. She doesn't want to just be a voice for several groups, but, for everyone.  When you take a break and sit back and observe for a length of time (like she's been doing), you can see how serious the problems are and how crazy, divided, and mean spirited it's gotten. Family and long time friends have fought and dumped each other etc etc over an election, etc . The judging etc and the nastiness (which she's done at times too along the way. she knows she's not perfect but she's going to learn and keep trying)...and how much we expect of others to be just like us, or look pretty, to be skinny, etc etc. We have to ask ourselves, just what can and are we willing do to meet half way and/or sacrifice something for more love, common ground, and peace in the world?

24 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Y'ALL, HER ASS IS FILLED WITH NEW CONTENT FOR MAGIC. We don't know when she's gonna shake that ass but it's gonna be fun. 

I think she knows what shes doing. She’s been flaunting her new assets since I think Carpool Karaoke? she got the full kardashian/minaj booty... but thats what she wanted and we just cant take it too seriously. Her body, her choices. Lets try to keep some level of maturity. I was a bit shocked but who cares. Life is short do what u want....

This!

If it wasn’t pouring in NYC, I woulda gone there. Anyway, a good start for M for her 2019 album!!

10 hours ago, San said:

Her ass looks gigantic! What in the actual fuck 😮 That doesn't seem natural to me

I know right. When did this happen. Her thighs look nice, fit and thick and all of a sudden her ass is humongous. With gluts that big she could probably jump over the moon if she felt so inclined. :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

94FB96B9-AE6E-42E2-8F16-B22E1F68512E.jpeg

80B0D3C1-874E-41AD-B33A-AA214004B0A9.jpeg

BB5414EF-DE14-45B9-84B8-214B528851C8.jpeg

The ass is growing on me though... i just need to get used to it. It actually seems natural cause her upper thighs are as thick,as tree trunks and they are fit af.. She wears that bootie of hers well. 

E0CBF6C9-331C-43BD-B0E7-56E0E92424C4.jpeg

well i think its padded and i think she is doing it on purpose lol ...its like she is wearing some sort of padding she uses when she rides a horse there is not a chance in hell she would have implants in her ass she never even had implants in her tits ..for fucks sake - shes trolling like with her grills 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
Just now, trickyricky said:

well i think its padded and i think she is doing it on purpose lol ...its like she is wearing some sort of padding she uses when she rides a horse there is not a chance in hell she would have implants in her ass she never even had implants in her tits ..for fucks sake - shes trolling like with her grills 

I hope you're right.

9 hours ago, Magician said:

They’re so embarrassing. Trust me, they won’t last long here if they keep it up as we dive into this new era. They can take their soul sucking whining and drama to atrl or that refugee forum. 

And a lot of people here owe Mensch and Robster an apology for doubting them and even insulting them despite that they are great posters who have a long history here of being reliable with their Madonna scoops.

It’s time to purge these queens. Most of them finally revealed themselves in this thread. Ungrateful cvnts!

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

I thought about this too, but I saw her butt in an IG video some months ago and it was that big again. It was on the studio with a kid choir at the video. Maybe its because cause of age idk. If they are implants tho, I hope she will take them out, they are too big for her body.

Just now, Brooklyn Baby said:

I thought about this too, but I saw her butt in an IG video some months ago and it was that big again. It was on the studio with a kid choir at the video. Maybe its because cause of age idk. If they are implants tho, I hope she will take them out, they are too big for her body.

its not a age thing this is madonna who is doing everything to reverse her ageing ...i think she has also lost weight recently so its not weight gain either ...its some sort of padding i cant even imagine madonna going under the knife to have ass implants lol ...

Madonna has a lovely natural butt, just take a look at Confessions tour. 

I don't understand why feels the need to pad it, if that's what she did.

You're a natural beauty Madonna, never forget this.

4 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Madonna has a lovely natural butt, just take a look at Confessions tour. 

I don't understand why feels the need to pad it, if that's what she did.

You're a natural beauty Madonna, never forget this.

prob to get people talking about her ass ..if you dont like her ass then you can kiss it lol also isnt it kind of fashion now to have a wolloping big fat ass lol ...i can clearly see the padding 

4 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Just woke up. First thing I thought of? You guessed it, Madonna. This is all I’ll be able to think about all day. 

I A49D5CE2-3B7F-4A14-A49E-8DE1DA35A7E9.jpegF6EE983D-A8E5-41AA-94E7-8669B3E38672.jpeg

great pics ,she looks stunning