NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!

4 minutes ago, the-queen said:

D7E37FDB-C217-462A-95B1-47073F3F3788.gif

I salute you!!  My new year’s resolution should be to be more like you! To not let the negativity influence me and just keep supporting the Queen! xoxo

3 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Lovely.

This is going to be a good year in Madonnaland. A really good one. I can feel it.

Happy New Year!!!

You, too, sweets!! xoxo

1 hour ago, elijah said:

Great face. She looks straight from 1990 which I adore. Sounding good too. Love David. He has the star quality/appeal.

As for her ass, I was saying she has done it surgically for 2 years. Then we who (dared to) say it were ridiculed for not knowing how "60ty year old ass looked". Well, here you go. Now compare it to her 50ty years old ass (by the way there was no such a 50ty years old ass). Its her choice of course but I have to say it was totally unneeded. She has always have had a great, small ass and I loved it.

Yes to all of this. My longer quote to this post was deleted but whatever. 

Edited by cosmic_system

I don’t understand all the fuss about her ass.. like as if Madonna would actually get butt implants, that’s just so not her! It seems so obvious that she is just wearing those pads that make your ass look bigger, it’s very clear to see that is not her real ass, just like when she was on Jimmy Fallon with the black jeans and you could quite clearly see from the side view that it was just padding. Butt implants don’t look like that! 

I've just woken up to this!

What a lovely little thing to do. No huge 'look at me' PR piece. Just a modest appearance at New year. This is why she's a great ambassador for stonewall. 

She's not using it to promote herself.

A great positive start to a new year of M!

22 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Of course my comment was deleted. 

21 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Yes to all of this. My longer quote to this post was deleted but whatever. 

Yeah whatever. Go complain to somebody who cares because I certainly don’t. Bye!

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

Thank you @robster and @Mensch for sharing your information with us. We love and appreciate and respect you as valued members of MadonnaNation.

Yes!!!!! 

What a great moment yesterday anticipating! Great that you could share at least a little bit!!!' 

6 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Who is telling her that fake ass looks good?!??!?!!

Oh fuck off. It’s not fake. She’s out on some weight, the woman is 60 give her a fucking break.