Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

I get a notification every time she posts on IG.  And EVERY time, I get my hopes up that it's some sort of announcement.  And every time, it's NOT.  :lol::cries: 

Rumors about her doing "Killers (feat Maluma)" and "Anitta Bonitta (feat. Anitta)" on SNL.

8 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Rumors about her doing "Killers (feat Maluma)" and "Anitta Bonitta (feat. Anitta)" on SNL.

I'm as gullible as Rose Nylund these days when it comes to Madonna news, so...you are kidding right?

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

She was snapped going into a studio in London then the day after she posted on Instagram she was back in the studio. 

Think the first we heard about it was January 24th so almost a year ago now.

I believe it when I read the official press release

21 minutes ago, peppermint said:

I'm as gullible as Rose Nylund these days when it comes to Madonna news, so...you are kidding right?

no he's serious - I read that somewhere too

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

Can you please share your rumor source. Doing SNL to kick of the campaign would be great for the America market and would have a cool effect, since is the topic around work water coolers the Monday after... and has a big YouTube following weeks after. It's a way to go for big acts to start promo campaigns here in US for years.  Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and Cardi B (she introduced her baby bump on the show) started their campaign on SNL for their last big project. Would not be surprised... U2 did it last year, so Guy has connections, and she was a regular for years. And she can address the controversy... and SNL loves topical acts.

1 hour ago, runa said:

no he's serious - I read that somewhere too

where did you read it?  can we source this? 

Rachel Brosnahan with musical guest musical guests Greta Van Fleet will host the next SNL on January 19th.  So the earliest it can happen is January 26.

"The first Saturday Night Live episode of 2019 is going to be one to remember. As announced via the NBC sketch-comedy institution’s Twitter account Monday afternoon, its Jan. 19 episode will feature appearances from musical guests Greta Van Fleet and host Rachel Brosnahan, both of whom will be making their SNL debuts."

I smell music video preparations being made...

Lauren is in NYC and now Megan Lawson (choreographer) and Nuno Xico (Madonna's video producer/editor) are as well.

No news about the confirmed/rumoured? director being there yet though (Emmanuel Adjei)

(info from popjustice forum)

3 minutes ago, humanracin said:

I smell music video preparations being made...

Lauren is in NYC and now Megan Lawson (choreographer) and Nuno Xico (Madonna's video producer/editor) are as well.

No news about the confirmed/rumoured? director being there yet though (Emmanuel Adjei)

(info from popjustice forum)

somethings going on shes very quiet i just hope shes not getting her cheeks filled ! all four of them 

12 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

somethings going on shes very quiet i just hope shes not getting her cheeks filled ! all four of them 

Legit Dead! 😂

I pray to God she isn’t! I need badass iconic Madonna back (pre-divorce) 😭

i hope she announces something soon I have been on the edge of my seat for too long. Why would she tease “Beautiful Game” like 8 months ago and no announcement still 😓. I still have a lot of faith for this era but the butt implants do have me uneasy 

1 hour ago, Master Dita said:

Why would she tease “Beautiful Game” like 8 months ago and no announcement still 😓. I still have a lot of faith for this era but the butt implants do have me uneasy 

Cause she’s not concerned.

i have lots of faith in her musically im just worried that her ass if indeed its as big as it looked without jeans on will be the centre of attention and if she shakes her new ass in a video with anitta all hell will break loose there will be a shit storm and im thinking this is what she wants lol 

7 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i have lots of faith in her musically im just worried that her ass if indeed its as big as it looked without jeans on will be the centre of attention and if she shakes her new ass in a video with anitta all hell will break loose there will be a shit storm and im thinking this is what she wants lol 

I agree. Why does she want this though.... She used to provide shock that was thought provoking this is just....😬😅

18 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

Relax. Even with the weird things she’s had done in the past, she’s always looked good in videos and on tour. She knows what she’s doing. 

So now we know when GoT will be arriving, perhaps she can now finalise her promo and release around that. (And you thought winter took forever to come)

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Relax. Even with the weird things she’s had done in the past, she’s always looked good in videos and on tour. She knows what she’s doing. 

That is very true. I am just such a sucker for her old face. I think she looked so beautiful naturally before she started going hard into this stuff. Of course she is still beautiful, but in a different way I guess. When I first saw her live at RHT i was blown away by how hot she was 😅

23 minutes ago, Paul said:

Agreed +1

36 minutes ago, Master Dita said:

I agree. Why does she want this though.... She used to provide shock that was thought provoking this is just....😬😅

to rebel against what people expect of her she seems to becoming more of a rebel the older she gets lol 

2 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Agreed +1

i agree i just wonder how she will look moving or dancing with her new bum if indeed it is new lol i dont want her to look deformed