Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

54 minutes ago, iasonas said:

I am sorry but do people in countries like Argentina, Mexico, Chile etc know who that Anitta chick is? She sounds like a strictly local Brazilian act.

I'm in Argentina at the moment. One of the biggest newspapers here had a 6-page interview spread with her, and dubbed her "the Brazilian Beyonce." My biggest takeaway is that she considers herself "a businesswoman who happens to sing," and that she's a pretty humble and focused person who doesn't see herself being in the spotlight when she's 40 (I think she's 25). I mentioned her to several friends and everyone knew of her, even if they couldn't point out a specific song. 

2 hours ago, Phineaspoe said:

I'm in Argentina at the moment. One of the biggest newspapers here had a 6-page interview spread with her, and dubbed her "the Brazilian Beyonce." My biggest takeaway is that she considers herself "a businesswoman who happens to sing," and that she's a pretty humble and focused person who doesn't see herself being in the spotlight when she's 40 (I think she's 25). I mentioned her to several friends and everyone knew of her, even if they couldn't point out a specific song. 

But, for toxic people, nobody knows Anitta and she's a piece of shit

9 hours ago, Monkey said:

When this forum start to be so hostile toward Madonna?

Yeah. 😥 I’m all about loving and supporting M. We had a great performance a couple of days ago. 

3 hours ago, iasonas said:

I am sorry but do people in countries like Argentina, Mexico, Chile etc know who that Anitta chick is? She sounds like a strictly local Brazilian act.

I'm from Peru, and yeah: Anitta is very popular and sounds on the radio all the time. If you look in some latin music channel, you can also catch her videos very constantly and even next to each other.

I basically listen to rock, which is why I don't knew her well, but I was surprised the first time I enter to her IG page after the collab rumours surfaced and saw a lot of my friends liking her posts. She's big here.

Just ignore this stupid ass hate-filled forum. Don’t post, skim through the dumb noise to see if there’s anything new, if not, it’s coming before we know it. If the same people keep complaining (how the new single sucks, new look sucks this sucks that sucks) then hopefully they will just be flushed out of the forum. After a while, if you don’t like ANYTHING Madonna does in the last decade, then please, listen to her 80’s-90’s records and stop following updates on this forum. 

5 minutes ago, Kim said:

As opposed to zero pages of pure nothing?

What is there to talk about?

You can talk about your hopes and excitements about the new era...or maybe nothing at all considering this thread is specially for NEWS about her new album...

8 minutes ago, Mensch said:

You can talk about your hopes and excitements about the new era...or maybe nothing at all considering this thread is specially for NEWS about her new album...

Well if it's specifically for NEWS (of which there isn't any) then we shouldn't really use it for hopes and excitement either should we?  So I guess we should just sit staring at the screen until someone somewhere deigns to actually throw a crumb our way. 

29 minutes ago, Kim said:

As opposed to zero pages of pure nothing?

What is there to talk about?

Tell me about it in a week, when you've read here a big wide circle of Anitta-grills-I'm Breathless-Gaga-demo leak... It's clear you've been away for the past couple of weeks :lol:

The thing is that when I saw 5 new pages I thought there was something new!!! 

12 minutes ago, Kim said:

Well if it's specifically for NEWS (of which there isn't any) then we shouldn't really use it for hopes and excitement either should we?  So I guess we should just sit staring at the screen until someone somewhere deigns to actually throw a crumb our way. 

Bingo! That’s exactly what we should do! 

10 minutes ago, Kim said:

Y'all threadkillers! 

I’d kill the entire forum until news is released if I had the ability to...if you saw the last 30 pages of nonsense you’d do the same

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’d kill the entire forum until news is released if I had the ability to...if you saw the last 30 pages of nonsense you’d do the same

Agreed. F the haters and body shamers.

45 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

all i want is a little clip of something ...just a tease of her new music 

Me too. I'd even take something that was playing from her apartment just to speculate on it. Any kind of scrap would do. 

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Just ignore this stupid ass hate-filled forum. Don’t post, skim through the dumb noise to see if there’s anything new, if not, it’s coming before we know it. If the same people keep complaining (how the new single sucks, new look sucks this sucks that sucks) then hopefully they will just be flushed out of the forum. After a while, if you don’t like ANYTHING Madonna does in the last decade, then please, listen to her 80’s-90’s records and stop following updates on this forum. 

👆 :thumbsup::clap::clap::clap:

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

:thumbsup::clap:

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Apenas ignore este fórum estúpido e cheio de ódio. Não poste, percorra o som estúpido para ver se há algo novo, se não, está vindo antes que saibamos. Se as mesmas pessoas continuarem reclamando (como o novo single é uma porcaria, um novo visual é péssimo, isso é péssimo, é uma porcaria), então espero que elas sejam simplesmente eliminadas do fórum. Depois de um tempo, se você não gostar de QUALQUER COISA que Madonna fizer na última década, então, por favor, escute seus registros dos anos 80 e 90 e pare de seguir as atualizações neste fórum. 

That's it! 20180810022527-9c341ac8.gif

including some members here are needing to take a rabies vaccine

Guest eroticerotic

I actually love  baile funk and some of anittas music;  it be interesting to hear the resultS between those two

7 hours ago, iasonas said:

Here in Argentina she is pretty well known (not huge). Much bigger than many american pop and rap acts like Cardi B, Post Malone and others.

Maluma is HUGE.