Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

lady gaga is the biggest selling female ? first ive heard ....oh you mean the soundtrack that has bradley cooper solo songs on and madonnas ass is getting more attention than her drag act vegas lobby act smegma

You're right.

It is pretty fucking punk rock of Madonna to do this at (nearly) 60 and ruffle everyone's feathers.

madonna-butt-main.jpg

I rather her go out like a rock star and not some lame ass protestant bitch. Just why she gotta take FOUR FUCKING YEARS TO RELEASE A FUCKING SONG?!?

32 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Well she has similar hip pads

tumblr_otf3qh5M1m1sxr2d1o1_500.gif

:rotfl: Did we really think a few years ago we'd be using HIP PADS and Madonna in the same sentence? 

Yet here we are...

48 minutes ago, Phineaspoe said:

The moment Maluma entered the picture it was clear that this album was no longer the organic, intimate Portuguese/electronic opus we thought she wanted to make (per her interview with Vogue Italia, her own Instagram posts, and her comment to Guy). Moreover, the only song we’ve heard from her in 4 years is that Rose trash.

It’s like a whole album went missing and now we’re talking about a whole different project. 

Maybe she was promised a huge budget for the tour if she went the streaming route. Maybe they are two different projects, and she is going to be featured in a bunch of tracks outside her own album.

All will be revealed at some point between now and 2050. Meanwhile, I’ll light a candle here in the dark...

Have you heard the album? Im lost on how you would know that it is no longer an "electronic opus"?    Just because theres a feature doesnt mean it cant be any of those adjectives you listed

33 minutes ago, VictorMarques said:

Wow, it's scary how people are prejudice here. Calm down, Brazil isn't a great place for you, but our people is more than ass and bitches. Some respect, please.

Well, anitta is not the ideal person to demonstrate that now, is she?

37 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Wasn’t everyone excited based on @Mensch and @robster‘s posts just last week? Now everything’s a tragedy? What did I miss?

Some so called "fans" that were under a rock for the last 6 months dropped by for a winter visit and are pissing all over this tread... taking the fun out of it and taking us back again to the gloom and doom talk about collaborations being beneath M. BRING a BOOK. Yawn.

14 minutes ago, peppermint said:

No kidding....an actual date...they would be pretty stupid to advance a date out of the blue like that....

can't find it on Instagram. Is it still up?

20 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Have you heard the album? Im lost on how you would know that it is no longer an "electronic opus"?    Just because theres a feature doesnt mean it cant be any of those adjectives you listed

As I wrote in my post, we don’t know anything, and there are different possibilities as to how this will turn up. But what is a FACT is that she complained about how nowadays songs are written by twenty people with many features, and how she wanted to make a different kind of record. Now we know of several flavor-of-the-moments being involved in at least more than one song. It was reasonable to think she was not going to follow this route. And it is reasonable to think that she now is.

Of  course, there is a chance I’m wrong. I am simply making observations. Don’t lump me in with others who are losing their shit or getting into petty arguments. 

I’ll bop to whatever the Queen throws at me, whether it be Vogue or BIM. But I will remain aware of the difference. 😘

Just now, headonfire said:

Can see that the negativity in the forum is not only in the ass thread... The meltdowns are getting a bit out of hand here too! :lol: 

Calm down, people! M knows what she's doing. Some members are really dramatic.

Duh I’m dramatic I’m Latino 

19 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Can see that the negativity in the forum is not only in the ass thread... The meltdowns are getting a bit out of hand here too! :lol: 

im gay of course im dramatic 

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

Some so called "fans" that were under a rock for the last 6 months dropped by for a winter visit and are pissing all over this tread... taking the fun out of it and taking us back again to the gloom and doom talk about collaborations being beneath M. BRING a BOOK. Yawn.

So a fan cannot question artistic decisions their idols make? Maybe you’re thinking fans are automatically sheep?

20 minutes ago, headonfire said:

to be honest im concerned for her health if its botched and how she will look in the next era on tour and if she will be able to move without her ass getting in the way lol

1 minute ago, FeTuoni said:

So a fan cannot question artistic decisions their idols make? Maybe you’re thinking fans are automatically sheep?

Questioning artistic decisions may make be a little more appropriate after you hear the results of their artistic decision.

I'm starting to seriously think that we're getting a double album for real  this time (what she originally wanted for Rebel Heart).

Album 1 "Magic" 

Album 2 "Mixtape" fun trashy pop full of all these rumoured features.

5 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Questioning artistic decisions may make be a little more appropriate after you hear the results of their artistic decision.

Yep, people should wait before the criticism