Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Madonna or Anitta ?

we're talking about the biggest selling female artist.. i mean.. I really had enough of the nonsense. M is more a celebrity and less of an artist lately. she just has to come back with quality music.

31 minutes ago, Kilt said:

The alleged producers of Vai Mallnadra are working on their duet track.

here's Vai Malandra

That can’t be an actual song. Is it? Sounds like one of those annoying ringtones people used to add to their phones back when we called each other. 

Anitta's music is generic to awful and does nothing for me.

But I'm confident Madonna's track with her will be more Mirwais/Madonna with a guest feature and will be excellent.

53 minutes ago, Phineaspoe said:

That can’t be an actual song. Is it? Sounds like one of those annoying ringtones people used to add to their phones back when we called each other. 

That’s what I’ve been saying. Anitta is trash. But people here don’t accept any criticism towards Madonna or this trashy girl nobody has ever heard about.

36 minutes ago, VictorMarques said:

Anitta is so much more than Vai Malandra, this music obiviusly is made for hit, only. 

That is actual the saddest part of all. That that kind of shit actually gets played and becomes a hit. What is WRONG with people's taste levels these days?! It's like people are culturally bankrupt! It's sooo damn sad. Everything is done to pander to Spotify target audiences, be mediocre and get into those damn playlists so you can make some cash, because if you are too left or right of center the algorithms think people don't "understand" or aren't interested anymore. Hits are fabricated on completely different terms these days. It's just so damn sad!

5 minutes ago, robster said:

That is actual the saddest part of all. That that kind of shit actually gets played and becomes a hit. What is WRONG with people's taste levels these days?! It's like people are culturally bankrupt! It's sooo damn sad. Everything is done to pander to Spotify target audiences, be mediocre and get into those damn playlists so you can make some cash, because if you are too left or right of center the algorithms think people don't "understand" or aren't interested anymore. Hits are fabricated on completely different terms these days. It's just so damn sad!

Anitta is the very definition of fabrication. And opportunism. No matter how Brazilians try to spin her she’s an empty individual. I refuse to call her an artist. It baffles me that someone as brilliant as Madonna,, who’s a true and very sensitive artist, someone who had the chance to live with people like basquiat, would choose anitta to work with. Even if the reasons are merely commercial, it reeks of desperation. I don’t buy that collaboration and people here can call me a naysayer or whatever, but to me, this is a low point in Madonna’s career. Anyways, hoping for the best. 

4 minutes ago, robster said:

You're absolutely right. In Brazil, anything with "taste level" is a flop, the same Anitta tried: 

The new generation isn't there for good music, just for hits and beats... Sad, sad, sad. I don't want a music like "Vai Malandra" for the colab Madonna/Anitta... 

1 minute ago, FeTuoni said:

Anitta is the very definition of fabrication. And opportunism. No matter how Brazilians try to spin her she’s an empty individual. I refuse to call her an artist. It baffles me that such a brilliant individual like Madonna,, who’s a true and very sensitive artist, someone who has the chance to live with people like basquiat would choose anitta to work with. Even if the reasons are merely commercial, it reeks of desperation. I don’t buy that collaboration and people here can call me a naysayer or whatever, but to me, this is a low point in Madonna’s career. Anyways, hoping for the best. 

Anitta isn't opportunist. She's have a history of a huge fight for growing in industry, became from the poor comunities of Brazil and is a star. 

Just now, VictorMarques said:

Anitta isn't opportunist. She's have a history of a huge fight for growing in industry, became from the poor comunities of Brazil and is a star. 

Oh, come on, if you can’t see through her opportunism you’re being naive.

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

we're talking about the biggest selling female artist.. i mean.. I really had enough of the nonsense. M is more a celebrity and less of an artist lately. she just has to come back with quality music.

She always does, so no need to fret 😉

5 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Again, she's not opportunist. I'm Brazilian and even didn't being a big fan for her work, I see like she fight and fight for this. She's more than a happy face and a empty artist. 

4 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

From what i gather , she's ambitious...Reminds you of someone ? I'm not from Latin America or anything ,you may have a good reason  to call her opportunist that i'm not aware of

1 minute ago, VictorMarques said:

Again, she's not opportunist. I'm Brazilian and even didn't being a big fan for her work, I see like she fight and fight for this. She's more than a happy face and a empty artist. 

We’ll have to agree to disagree.

18 minutes ago, robster said:

2 minutes ago, V.K said:

From what i gather , she's ambitious...Reminds you of someone ? I'm not from Latin America or anything ,you may have a good reason  to call her opportunist that i'm not aware of

I think so. I'm from Brazil and I know that her isn't fabricate, she's fighting in almost times alone. Brazilians don't support her ambitions for the rest of the world, calling her "less Brazilian" for singing in other language. People don't understand that nobody speaks Portuguese, isn't a universal language.

16 minutes ago, VictorMarques said:

If you want to put Madonna in the same league as anitta just because they are both ambitious, then you have no understanding of Madonna at all. Anitta is all about riding waves. Madonna makes waves. Anyway, the songs are there. You be the judge.

5 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

If you want to put Madonna in the same league as anitta just because they are both ambitious, then you have no understanding of Madonna at all. Anitta is all about riding waves. Madonna makes waves. Anyway, the songs are there. You be the judge.

I didn't say that. I just think that we need to learn more about Anitta before the judgements. Yes, she did a lot of songs emptys and just for hit, and what? Madonna did songs like this for me, GMAYL, BIM... 

I just think that Anitta isn't been invited for Madonna if she's nothing good anyway, we're talking of the best artist alive, she didn't call for people without talent.