Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

2 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Get what you're saying now. When someone  responds to a post simply w/ 'no', lol hard to interpret. Looks provocative/ shady. Just reading words. I'm on the fence about sample- just want a GOOD, instant, infectious as hell total JAM that even shuts the haters up. 

Yes to a great jam. (144 lol)

and I am w/ you on that Bee Gees song lol (would be quite random if they sample it lol). Um..so (if true) hopefully Mirwais gets his genius on and makes it work. Wasnt even a well known album track of theirs and I love the Bee Gees (though never cared for that album even w/ all the mega hits on it)

Yes, it's just rumors but months before HU leaked (in little bits. teasers, snippets etc..) came out there were endless Abba rumors (Ring Ring and all these other rumored titles) So..point is, there was something to those specific rumors. But its a VERY different time. In 2005 things leaked left/right. Now... even w/ technology 100x better, hacking, fake news etc..it's actually rare for songs and too much info. to leak in any way like it did 10-15 yrs ago. Seems (save the RH era) most artists and their teams keep the faucets nice and tight until they're fully ready. 

Personally I think it's going to be a masterpiece. I just have a feeling. It's had a lot of tweaking I believe. I know some one who said that the label said no to the first record she wanted to release. I don't know how true that is. But I think that would have been when she commented on guys Instagram saying remember when I could take my time with a record or something like that. Would explain the delay. 

On a side note I don't think she's been genuinely into releasing albums 2008-2012. Rebel heart I felt it started to creep back into her. 

1 hour ago, Plaything said:

Not You, I Came Lyrics?? :lol:

feautring Yoda? 

:lmao: 

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

Rumoured Madonna song "I Don't Search I Find"

Bee Gees song "Search Find"

Rumoured Bee Gees sample...

ImaginaryEducatedGyrfalcon-max-1mb.gif

57 minutes ago, Steve said:

Still No to The Bee Gees. 142

8 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I read this thread daily but I lost the plot, where the hell did the Barry Manilow feat rumor started??????

:rotfl: The thirst is real on MN ! Love it :lol:

it could be another Who's That Girl/Who's That Chick case. Not really a sample ala Hung Up but the melody is identical so they decided to credit Madonna and Patrick to avoid problems.

7 hours ago, stevo208 said:

I'd really like just her - freestyle dancing with abandon against a wall or just a plain background just being iconic and carefree.

it could work for a lyric video. Madonna dancing alone, following an amazing choreography with the lyrics below.

12 minutes ago, caba1 said:

it could be another Who's That Girl/Who's That Chick case. Not really a sample ala Hung Up but the melody is identical so they decided to credit Madonna and Patrick to avoid problems.

madonna was credited on that song ? i didnt think they sounded similar at all 

1 hour ago, peppermint said:

Every time I show up here with "hot replies" in orange I think something is really up...but no 😖😖😖

I know the feeling!! 😝😝

31 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

I never understood it either they sound nothing alike !

I doubt Madonna would of called in the lawyers I can only imagine Rihanna insisted on including Madonna in the credits as she is a huge fan and the title is similar to who’s that girl.

:lol:  The thing is with the Barry Gibb rumours - it could be the best rumour of all.  Not only could it be a sample (  disco music a la Saturday Night fever )  at it's best -  think Abba GGG sample in "  Hung Up"   but the other alternative - Barry is a great songwriter in his own right.  

Anyway,  it is all just probably a joke,  so why not add to the derailing of this thread ( until we have concrete news, always going to happen )  with one of the saddest, most beautiful songs ever that the Bee Gees recorded called er ."  I started a joke"  

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Would Madonna really sample another track from the disco era?

That would be a major repeat of herself after Hung Up....she had her disco moment with confessions.

Probably not but just going along with the talk here -  if she was to do a sample again,  the Bee Gees have incredible melodies and riffs - so not as crazy as it sounds. 

it's actually a good idea considering Pitbull based his career on "reinventing" old hits. Doing it 15 years later. Not that major 

edit: don't get me wrong, nothing will ever be close to pitbull in M's career but I mean it's not the craziest rumour I've heard  

Madonna is pop. Pop is dance. Dance is disco. Who gives a shit if she samples another disco song. The Bee Gees have MAGNIFICENT melodies and riffs to die for. I’d LOVE for her to ‘repeat’ herself with another disco era. If anything, she didn’t explore that genre enough with Confessions. 

This notion that Madonna doesn’t ‘repeat herself’ is kind of a mythical thing these days. At this point, I’d like her to repeat what worked for her in the past than to add guest stars and rent-a-rappers and Minaj’s and Diplo’s and the ‘IT’ producer of the moment. 

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

I never understood it either they sound nothing alike !

I doubt Madonna would of called in the lawyers I can only imagine Rihanna insisted on including Madonna in the credits as she is a huge fan and the title is similar to who’s that girl.

2 hours ago, trickyricky said:

yep. They are. Compare 0:56 from Who's That Girl to 1:09 from Who's That Chick. The chorus melody is literally the same.

1 hour ago, DesperatelySeekingJacky said:

Maybe the rumored scrapped album will go on the mysterious "mixtape" she mentioned on Instagram. It could see the light of day yet. 

ugh. i wish. I'd love an album and a mixtape the same year. Like Ariana Grande