Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

i just think maybe there is some truth in the barry gibb featuring but im talking feauturing a sample from the bee gees 

this could be something cool, but it would not have been mention in the tittle imo... or more feat the bee gees. 

it's like future lover feat Donna Summer

Just now, YannBouch said:

this could be something cool, but it would not have been mention in the tittle imo... or more feat the bee gees. 

it's like future lover feat Donna Summer

not if shes added vocals by him 

Maybe the first single is called "Disco God" ? she's hashtagged it a few times.

Or it could be describing Barry Gibb and there could actually be a feature or Bee Gees sample?

"I Don't Search, I Find" sounds more like an album track than a single though...

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

I want a story-visual-short film type of music video. Yes to dancing but I want a fun mini movie with different scenes and outfits (her driving, her in a mansion, her in the streets, in the rain etc...idk ) just like a full conceptual video 

I also want something crazy artsy and button pushing, like Janelle Monáe and that video people posted a few pages back of the director of some song she posted 

I want the same! Something really cinematographic and high budget

4 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Maybe the first single is called "Disco God" ? she's hashtagged it a few times.

Or it could be describing Barry Gibb and there could actually be a feature or Bee Gees sample?

"I Don't Search, I Find" sounds more like an album track than a single though...

she calls mirwais a disco god 

5 minutes ago, Steve said:

No

Yes. (w/ your 141 posts). That is the Bee Gees song some are talking about. I simply posted it-nothing more. (again, 141 posts). :boring:

2 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yes (w/ your 141 posts). That is simply the Bee Gees song some are talking about. I simply posted it-nothing more. (again, 141 posts). :boring:

Still No to The Bee Gees. 142

51 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Not You, I Came Lyrics?? :lol:

feautring Yoda? 

Well 13 years on I'm still trying to work out what Let It Will Be means 

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

id like her to sample disco again it worked on hung up 

This. But if she was gonna sample a Bee Gees song (esp from that album) should be Tragedy. That song/sample (if done correctly) could be HU like explosive. 

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

id like her to sample disco again it worked on hung up 

Just not a Bee Gees fan.  I did enjoy her HU sample and Donna Summer sample but been done, I’d rather Portuguese or world influences. (143)

Just not a Bee Gees fan.  I did enjoy her HU sample and Donna Summer sample but been done, I’d rather Portuguese or world influences. (143)

well the sample she had playing on loop in a video sounded very disco and bee gee disco and then to top it off she posts a video of her rehersing the john travolta dance from saturday night fever which again is bee gee related lol im all for a disco number as first song something with a big punch 

Get what you're saying now. When someone  responds to a post simply w/ 'no', lol hard to interpret. Looks provocative/ shady. Just reading words. I'm on the fence about a sample- just want a GOOD, instant, infectious as hell total JAM that even shuts the haters up.