Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I hope u r not reading too much from that post. Its an old rehearsal video not new.

Have u seen the caption and hashtags. Bitch is rehearsing!

Find The Middle Ground.............💃🏻🕺🏾♥️ #rehearsal #process #dance #music #magic #richmondtalauega
Then Go Out There and Crush it! 👊🏼#2019 🔥🔥🔥 #discogod #music #magic

Madonna preparing for a dance performance is just so exciting. This is her domain. What she was born to do. Can’t wait to see everything from this era. These are precious times and I savour them. 

I think she is currently rehearsing for the music video choreography, not a Grammy performance yet as it's still a month away, she doesn't need a month to rehearse for a one song performance + some of her music video team is currently in NYC!

She's gonna kill it for whatever performance she does. Am worried about the tour though

*How she gonna do this with a 200 pound butt and 15 years later at 61 years old! I swear to god she better hit it like it’s 2005!!!!

something tells me Stuart price is back for the new tour as musical director or someone else suggested by mirwais. But I hope the previous musical director, Kevin who? is not part of the new tour.

*obvious sarcasm

2 hours ago, Andra said:

Have u seen the caption and hashtags. Bitch is rehearsing!

Find The Middle Ground.............💃🏻🕺🏾♥️ #rehearsal #process #dance #music #magic #richmondtalauega
Then Go Out There and Crush it! 👊🏼#2019 🔥🔥🔥 #discogod #music #magic

I hope it means that choreographer Richmond Talauega is working with her again!!! He is amazing! He has created great choreographies for Michael Jackson as well.

Well, Find The Middle Ground just passed a million views!!! in 8 hours.:tigger: What? It went viral!!!!

Suprised how no one mentioned that Lauren flew into NYC for 24 hours and then left again. Super strange. I’d laugh if Madonna isn’t storing any of her work on computers now and it requires someone to deliver it to her by hand. After the Rebel Heart leak nightmare, I wouldn't blame her. 

Middle ground between Fado and Disco ! Must've been hard to find, that's why it took so long 😅

Now bring it !!!

Edited by Ray Finkle

There is nothing better in life than watching Madonna dance. I love watching her with her troupe do her thing. She fucking created the whole dancing in front of a troupe thing. Nothing better!!!

11 hours ago, trickyricky said:

shes deffo rehersing and by sounds of it , its for a disco number - why is she posting a fan recording lol ...

Because my favorite M dance coreo of the past 15 years has been butchered in the official Tour edit. As usual... 

47 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Because my favorite M dance coreo of the past 15 years has been butchered in the official Tour edit. As usual... 

i agree with this oddly her dance routines look better in fan recordings ..the slow motion shit needs to stop ...

Mirwais JUST posted a videoclip from "Don't Tell Me" with the caption "Don't ever tell her to stop! #2019" and he already deleted it within 4 or 5 minutes...

Could it be another sign that something is really cooking and coming soon?!?

11 minutes ago, robster said:

Mirwais JUST posted a videoclip from "Don't Tell Me" with the caption "Don't ever tell her to stop! #2019" and he already deleted it within 4 or 5 minutes...

Could it be another sign that something is really cooking and coming soon?!?

thx! I managed to see the videoclip but I didn't read the caption
mmmm something's going on....

4 hours ago, CalinB said:

I hope it means that choreographer Richmond Talauega is working with her again!!! He is amazing! He has created great choreographies for Michael Jackson as well.

Well, Find The Middle Ground just passed a million views!!! in 8 hours.:tigger: What? It went viral!!!!

I'm in heaven at this thought! 🙉

Didn’t @robster say we’d hear something in the first weeks of January? Well the first two weeks are over by Sunday so maybe there’s something coming the next two or three days. 

I pray that everything robster posted is true because it sounded so goooood, please 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

It has to be out before April 22nd. It's my 30th I'll be in sitges Spain and I wanna sit on a balcony with a glass of champagne rose and a fag blasting out this damn ALBUM

1 hour ago, Danmacevents said:

It has to be out before April 22nd. It's my 30th I'll be in sitges Spain and I wanna sit on a balcony with a glass of champagne rose and a fag blasting out this damn ALBUM

You re gonna celebrate....#soon

What do you guys think M’s next album gonna be about? And when will she release it? I’m thinking 2021!! No time to waste! She should release a dark, spiritual album. It would be a great follow up to Magic! 

Just now, Katypatra said:

What do you guys think M’s next album gonna be about? And when will she release it? I’m thinking 2021!! No time to waste! She should release a dark, spiritual album. It would be a great follow up to Magic! 

Yeah Magic was pure gold  to our  ears and that disco god smashing hit....still cannot recover