Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

3 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Lauren Delia  has just arrived back in NYC, more studio time?

Yes I just saw that as well.

I thought the album was done... but maybe not

On 1/5/2019 at 1:46 PM, Samo said:

She had Kevin Hart on her show and DEFENDED his tweets about "fags" and "beating the shit out of his son if he were gay" and she even said that she begged the Academy to make him the host again and how HE'S the victim etc

Fuck her, did she defend Roseanne Barr?  

Blinds said Ellen will say anything a pr person wants if there's a cheque.

Shameful of her tbh but so many people don't have any integrity.

On 1/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Kim said:

If she's looking to sell albums and concert tickets, and I'm assuming she still is, then she could/should do every single show going. A few months of hard graft promo won't kill her. Get on it Madge!

Yes! A proper PR campaign and some smart whoring et voila!

No one is above tv shows these days. The way they are reformatted to be streamed via YouTube shows that.

2 hours ago, humanracin said:

Yes I just saw that as well.

I thought the album was done... but maybe not

Lauren has been liking most Madonna posts for the last couple of days. I would not be surprised if there is still touchups being done on some tracks. Remember the horse ride on Jan 1st had music by Post Malone and it was liked by Edgar Barrera (Maluma's music producer).  

But, it does not mean that the first single is not already identified and she is not working on the video and that the promo campaign is not in broad strokes worked out.  

I kind of wonder if she changed direction with the album again like the trajectory of RH. All those political demos (freedom, revolution, god is love) and Avicii and then a shift to ever changing, contemporary sounds.

I believe that via Vogue Italia, music was pencilled in for 2018 but then she’s changed gears hence the delay... it’s happened before most notably with ROL.

Of of course this is all based on drips of info and a whole lotta presumptions from my rear end.

i was literally creaming myself at the thought of a cool, dark Mirvais Vs Portuguese opus but I feel like this has slipped far away. If it even existed at all.

17 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

i was literally creaming myself at the thought of a cool, dark Mirvais Vs Portuguese opus but I feel like this has slipped far away. If it even existed at all.

God I hope not, I've been so excited.

I'm still hopeful for that album + 'mixtape' theory.

28 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

I kind of wonder if she changed direction with the album again like the trajectory of RH. All those political demos (freedom, revolution, god is love) and Avicii and then a shift to ever changing, contemporary sounds.

I believe that via Vogue Italia, music was pencilled in for 2018 but then she’s changed gears hence the delay... it’s happened before most notably with ROL.

Of of course this is all based on drips of info and a whole lotta presumptions from my rear end.

I agree. Where does the film fit in to all this as well? 

i suspect it’s been canned now ? 

56 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

Where is Beautiful Game? Soon it will be a year since she performed it with tag #soon

I had a dream last night about M posting something on Instagram and saying: Everything is ready and after a lot of months to work I’m excited to share that the new of my new album will be ‘State of emergency’.

And then someone asked: Is the album done? 

And she replied: Yep, it’s ready now.

I woke up so excited but nada, a fuzzy dream indeed.

5 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

maybe the movie got a go from MGM and the album has been frozen for now?

The whole situation with the film is strange.

They said it would be fast tracked in the press statement but that was a year ago now and with rumours of touring this year and the album yet to be released, MGM have either phoned her to say shooting starts this spring or it’s been pulled? 

I need something M , it s really exhausting for a fan , I guess I LL be fine whaterever she s gonna do cause I , like everybody , have a life and projects but I d like some kind of M*agic to had to it

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

The whole situation with the film is strange.

They said it would be fast tracked in the press statement but that was a year ago now and with rumours of touring this year and the album yet to be released, MGM have either phoned her to say shooting starts this spring or it’s been pulled? 

I suspect they are now collading

and you know where her priorities are: film.

8 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Well the thing is she’s signed with MGM and it will be Madonna working her schedule around them not the other way round. 

I was hoping the film would be shot before the album was released as I fear it the promotion would be rushed to go and direct.....but at the minute it looks like she’s in full music artist mode.

11 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Maybe the plan was always to film in 2020, with 2019 her doing revisions of the script with the writer and shortlists of the actors, remember than in early 2018 she started to follow a lot of actors like Emma Roberts and other blonde actress.

Maybe she’s slightly advanced behind the curtains, she will release the album, tour from July/August-December and start filming in Q1/19 sadly I don’t expect her to premiere the film by the end of 2019, hopefully she’s more quicker with the edition.

2 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Maybe the plan was always to film in 2020, with 2019 her doing revisions of the script with the writer and shortlists of the actors,

It can’t of been as that’s 2 years after it was announced as being fast tracked. So somethings happened behind the scenes either major delays at MGM or she’s not directing it anymore.

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

It can’t of been as that’s 2 years after it was announced as being fast tracked. So somethings happened behind the scenes either major delays at MGM or she’s not directing it anymore.

Why we always have to create false narratives?? Maybe 2 yrs IS fast tracked in this case.....who knows? Some movies take YEARS....DECADES even to get made. All this assumption though based on jack shit. As far as we know, the film is still happening. Until we hear confirmation otherwise, then she's still directing it. Considering work on the album + confirmation of the movie practically happened at the same time, I'm pretty sure all of these questions we're asking were taken into consideration at that time. 

15 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Why we always have to create false narratives?? Maybe 2 yrs IS fast tracked in this case.....who knows? Some movies take YEARS....DECADES even to get made. All this assumption though based on jack shit. As far as we know, the film is still happening. Until we hear confirmation otherwise, then she's still directing it. Considering work on the album + confirmation of the movie practically happened at the same time, I'm pretty sure all of these questions we're asking were taken into consideration at that time. 

Well it’s not strictly a false narrative just basing it on then press release that came out and the term fast track for me doesn’t mean 2 + years.

Your right some films take years to make but again the press release sounded like MGM had everything in place rather than it being like Titanic and taking years and years to organise.

Confirmation of the album didn’t happen at the same time the film was announced....she started the album in January last year (first snaps from the studio) the film was announced in March.

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

She’s still attached to the project/film because a few days ago, the girl/woman on whose the film is based off, put a photo on her Instagram thanking M and the kids for the cupcakes that they send her.

So it means that they still have a relation and are still in touch.

2 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

She’s still attached to the project/film because a few days ago, the girl/woman on whose the film is based off, put a photo on her Instagram thanking M and the kids for the cupcakes that they send her.

So it means that they still have a relation and are still in touch.

Ohh interesting !! That’s nice to know they have a connection.

55 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Well it’s not strictly a false narrative just basing it on then press release that came out and the term fast track for me doesn’t mean 2 + years.

Your right some films take years to make but again the press release sounded like MGM had everything in place rather than it being like Titanic and taking years and years to organise.

Confirmation of the album didn’t happen at the same time the film was announced....she started the album in January last year (first snaps from the studio) the film was announced in March.

What was the confirmation of the album?

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

What was the confirmation of the album?

She was snapped going into a studio in London then the day after she posted on Instagram she was back in the studio. 

Think the first we heard about it was January 24th so almost a year ago now.

Well.... it become to be like Game of Thrones agony.... and for me, as a fan of both (Got & Mambo) this year will be so Epic.....

90 days for GOT....

??? days for MAGIC??????..

Someone knows???????