Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

21 minutes ago, peppermint said:

With each passing day since January hit I hope to wake up with actual concrete news! Images...titles...dates...artwork....a snippett..but...

Andy-Bernard-Fed-Up-Gif.gif

I think that it’s to early in the year, if we get to know something it will be in 2-3 weeks at the end of the month.

Do you guys think that she will throw her usual Oscar’s Party? This year will be interesting... Feb 24.

Just now, Iconic Fetus said:

I think that it’s to early in the year, if we get to know something it will be in 2-3 weeks at the end of the month.

Do you guys think that she will throw her usual Oscar’s Party? This year will be interesting...

if stefani gets nominated  for playing herself no if she doesnt then yes lol ...joking i dont know she prob will 

18 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Do you guys think that she will throw her usual Oscar’s Party? This year will be interesting... Feb 24.

I know you are right...but damn this waiting is unbearable!! Oh and I'm sure her Oscar party will be an absolute go! It has become an Hollywood tradition now and so many stars like going to this "no press or camera" allowed environment.

13 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

By the way, Carrie Ann is joining The Talk on CBS. That horrible show where all the bitches sit around and usually trash talk Madonna. Hopefully she will bring reality to those bitches.   

Yes. Let's hope! I'm so tired of negative hateful shows. 

27 minutes ago, iamme said:

We will have to wait and be patient. She will come out with a Big Bang.

#soon

soon could mean anything i'm longing waiting and hesitating for new madonna music 

ps- do you think that fuzzy dream lyric will make a return on this upcoming album

2 hours ago, peppermint said:

With each passing day since January hit I hope to wake up with actual concrete news! Images...titles...dates...artwork....a snippett..but...

Andy-Bernard-Fed-Up-Gif.gif

Me too.

Back in 2003, we have some American Life concret News on madonna.com in january 05.

Do we know where M is now? 

NYC, or London, or still in Portugal... I'm wondering if cover art has been done yet or the first single's video, hmm

it's oh so quiet

it's oh so still

11 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Do we know where M is now? 

NYC, or London, or still in Portugal... I'm wondering if cover art has been done yet or the first single's video, hmm

it's oh so quiet

it's oh so still

I believe that she’s till in the Hamptons at her house, there hasn’t been photos of her leaving NYC/USA or arriving somewhere else.

5 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I believe that she’s till in the Hamptons at her house, there hasn’t been photos of her leaving NYC/USA or arriving somewhere else.

shes posted a pic of lordes on a beach so im thinking back in portugal 

6 hours ago, V.K said:

It was disturbing to watch , truly . Traitor bitch

this. I was shocked of Ellen's actions... can't believe her.

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

but real interviews.. not stupid talkshows where the only point seems to be to make funny one-liners or have a chill conversation.. she should do that letterman show on netflix.. and maybe a tv show where they let their guests talk and don't cut anything (unlike graham norton or most late night shows)

a documentary of recording the album would be amazing

In all fairness the radio interview with Howard Stern for RH is up there with one of her all time best interviews. 

The Jonathan Ross one was good too, admittedly a bit too much emphasis on the Brits incident but understandable in the context.

Would love Madonna to do an interview with Andrew Denton (  Australians will know who I mean )  He had an interview series that was all for intelligent conversations and went in depth completely with people - had a lot of international big stars on them too. .  I love Madonna one on one talking intelligently.   

I always think too that Madonna is lovely on tv shows.  She always gets good responses.  I do miss the in depth interviews - both on screen and in magazines.  I also love hearing her talk of her music and influences.  Sadly,  fluff pieces too often are the way to go today with interviews on so many shows.  Madonna talking intelligent and showing her natural wit and personality have always been fantastic and reached people. 

32 minutes ago, Suedey said:

In all fairness the radio interview with Howard Stern for RH is up there with one of her all time best interviews. 

The Jonathan Ross one was good too, admittedly a bit too much emphasis on the Brits incident but understandable in the context.

oh, those are good and not cut, so i'm all for that. when I mentioned talk shows i dont want her to do, I meant the typical late night shows in the US that only ask stupid questions like jimmy fallon or kelly and ryan (or graham norton where they cut her best jokes and had an agenda)

28 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

Any interviewer who asks her how many hours a day does she work out or how she juggles being a superstar with being a mother... they need to go!

:lol: 

Amen to that!! So over those types of questions. Would love some more interviews like she did with Howard Stern! Although not album related, that Vice interview from 2013 is also one of her best ever.

22 hours ago, Magician said:

Ellen gets higher TV ratings than Wendy. Madonna should go on Judge Judy instead. She towers over everything else on daytime. She gets huge ratings which are like quadruple Ellen’s! Madonna should have a 2 part episode suing her co-op board or Darlene Lutz on the show.

85D8F34C-0559-4AAF-A77E-5DE430758650.jpeg

That's hilare! Was that an actual Judge Judy's quote from the show? 

8 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I’m extremely eager for information about the new album. Extremely. But soon will be sooner rather than later. It’s gonna happen. When the time comes I just hope the fans treat it like the celebration it should be. Madonna is the Queen, we don’t need any negativity thrown her way. We can’t control the haters - they hate anyway. But it’s unfortunate when fans do it. Let’s celebrate not just the new album, but the fact a living legend is still around making music. 

4 minutes ago, the-queen said:

I’m extremely eager for information about the new album. Extremely. But soon will be sooner rather than later. It’s gonna happen. When the time comes I just hope the fans treat it like the celebration it should be. Madonna is the Queen, we don’t need any negativity thrown her way. We can’t control the haters - they hate anyway. But it’s unfortunate when fans do it. Let’s celebrate not just the new album, but the fact a living legend is still around making music. 

Image result for cheers to that gif

32 minutes ago, Boki_D said:

That's hilare! Was that an actual Judge Judy's quote from the show? 

Yes years ago.

By the way, when Madonna was getting ripped to shreds in the press during the David Banda adoption process, Judge Judy defended Madonna saying that the critics are being unfair and she believes Madonna’s heart is in the right place.

2 minutes ago, Magician said:

Yes years ago.

By the way, when Madonna was getting ripped to shreds in the press during the David Banda adoption process, Judge Judy defended Madonna saying that the critics are being unfair and she believes Madonna’s heart is in the right place.

I never knew that! I love Judge Judy! 

13 minutes ago, Magician said:

Yes years ago.

I didn’t know that! Thank you, dear Hector, for sharing that. Makes me love her even more!

1 hour ago, Magician said:

Yes years ago.

Judge Judy is awesome. No nonsense and funny. We need more people like her.

Yes we do.  Love that she said that about M.  ❤️❤️

2 hours ago, Magician said:

Yes years ago.

Love Judge Judy. She does not suffer fools and tells the morons, con artists and victim players off as they deserve to be.  Love that she defended Madonna.