Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

I'm so over the charts! I'd love for the new album to be a chart topper and enjoy big sales but I'm really just here for the music and what Madonna is offering artistically this era. Wish we would get just a bone thrown at us rather than the #soon and #magic hashtags.

56 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I'm so over the charts! I'd love for the new album to be a chart topper and enjoy big sales but I'm really just here for the music and what Madonna is offering artistically this era. Wish we would get just a bone thrown at us rather than the #soon and #magic hashtags.

I'll love if she slay the charts, for shut up the mouth of who ever say that she is too old for music industry. I don't know if this is wrong, but I really will like to see she slaying.

6 minutes ago, VictorMarques said:

I'll love if she slay the charts, for shut up the mouth of who ever say that she is too old for music industry. I don't know if this is wrong, but I really will like to see she slaying.

we'd all love it.. but only with GOOD MUSIC. it's a bonus. but the music is the key

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

we'd all love it.. but only with GOOD MUSIC. it's a bonus. but the music is the key

Yeah, I wish we got a hit like Hung Up, Madonna and her music only. People is very gross about Anitta but I think that's a great plan, is for hit on Latin America, one of the biggest markets of the past years in pop music.

All this talking about a random girl who will end up on a verse or 2 for 30 sec of a whole album. Maybe less. 

The fact that no matter the result this girl achieve something, we are all talking about her for months now. 

3 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Some people don't know how a forum works. If you want only news, a forum is not the place you're looking for.

Right, people are nervous about the discussion, but why this people are on a forum if want only news and discussions isn't are important to them?

6 hours ago, Kim said:

As opposed to zero pages of pure nothing?

What is there to talk about?

8 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Some people don't know how a forum works. If you want only news, a forum is not the place you're looking for.

Exactly 

I know it is frustrating to read some comments here,  God knows we all feel like that.  However,  without all the comments, the forum would be dead as a doornail.   There is not much news going around,  so the thread is naturally getting de-railed.   As long as people are not serial complainers who hate everything Madonna does or bash her relentlessly in virtually every thread  (  they do get flushed and several have been flushed in the past week )  just ride it out.   

Lesson to new people though,  coming on to a forum and straight away complaining about Madonna or being passive aggressive about her a lot is very suspect.  Even if your intentions are good and you love her,  it does look bad.  Talk about her in other topics too and what you do love about her.  Otherwise,  why join a Madonna forum to just complain about her or have digs at her.  

12 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Exactly 

I know it is frustrating to read some comments here,  God knows we all feel like that.  However,  without all the comments, the forum would be dead as a doornail.   There is not much news going around,  so the thread is naturally getting de-railed.   As long as people are not serial complainers who hate everything Madonna does or bash her relentlessly in virtually every thread  (  they do get flushed and several have been flushed in the past week )  just ride it out.   

Lesson to new people though,  coming on to a forum and straight away complaining about Madonna or being passive aggressive about her a lot is very suspect.  Even if your intentions are good and you love her,  it does look bad.  Talk about her in other topics too and what you do love about her.  Otherwise,  why join a Madonna forum to just complain about her or have digs at her.  

yess, And remember the only news we got last time was just people who heard demos before they leaks so... now it's pretty good sign that we don't have anything to discuss unless M wants to

6 hours ago, Kim said:

Well if it's specifically for NEWS (of which there isn't any) then we shouldn't really use it for hopes and excitement either should we?  So I guess we should just sit staring at the screen until someone somewhere deigns to actually throw a crumb our way. 

BahahahahhahhhhjhhHahahahahaha lol

Actually I really hope we won't be getting another disco album or something which she has already done before. Go full hip hop, or experimental or whatever as long as it's different and fresh. If Anita can help her do that, fine. If Anita is just Nicki 2.0 then please don't.

8 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Actually I really hope we won't be getting another disco album or something which she has already done before. Go full hip hop, or experimental or whatever as long as it's different and fresh. If Anita can help her do that, fine. If Anita is just Nicki 2.0 then please don't.

no thanks to full hip hop 

18 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

As far as I know she has never released a "disco album". An ABBA sample on a dance/pop song doesn't make an album Disco even though the images and looks were clearly inspired by that era.

Disco always works and I'd rather she gives us another club banger than go full on experimental. She is not Björk, Madonna is still a Pop star.

It's going to be interesting to find out how Disco, Capo Verde music and Anitta are going to fit on the same album but she will make it work. And if not then we will read here about the album's lack of cohesion for the next 12 years.

COADF is disco inspired but the songs on it are pop/dance I would never call it a disco album. Modern disco at best.

Personally I’m ready for a thumping dance lead from Mirwais over a Latin inspired track with Anitta (that’s why the idea of 2 lead singles would be fantastic).

I love Mirwais and his sound but Anitta is not my cup of tea but if it’s good, it’s good.

40 minutes ago, Plaything said:

As far as I know she has never released a "disco album". An ABBA sample on a dance/pop song doesn't make an album Disco even though the images and looks were clearly inspired by that era.

Disco always works and I'd rather she gives us another club banger than go full on experimental. She is not Björk, Madonna is still a Pop star.

It's going to be interesting to find out how Disco, Capo Verde music and Anitta are going to fit on the same album but she will make it work. And if not then we will read here about the album's lack of cohesion for the next 12 years.

Yes. Madonna is the Queen of pop. She makes better and more memorable pop music ( ballads are pop music too ) than any female singer in history. Brilliant magical pop music that is memorable, acclaimed, euphoric and loved with exquisite ballads with beautiful melodies and incredible feeling.  Does it more skilfully, artistically and better than anyone. Very difficult to do. She always have experimental songs on albums that are loved too but she is not some pretentious indie artist making tuneless, depressing  songs with no melody or structure to be some indie acclaimed critical darling.