Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

We need the album!!!!!! Girl!!!!!!

4 years is a long time to keep us dry wth, Portugal Benfica Soccer Mom messed us big time with her living in Lisbon, too much soccer and horses and beaches since 2017 😞 along with the corny creams and cringey ads.

How can an artist that records a song in May 2018 make sure that it doesn’t sound dated when released in april 2019? 

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Every single vid/song of this local act posted in this thread is fucking shit. I couldn't care less how many Brazilian teenagers stream it or whatever else.

Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Maluma Nina Bo'nina Osama Maluma Madonna Ciccone.

The moment Maluma entered the picture it was clear that this album was no longer the organic, intimate Portuguese/electronic opus we thought she wanted to make (per her interview with Vogue Italia, her own Instagram posts, and her comment to Guy). Moreover, the only song we’ve heard from her in 4 years is that Rose trash.

It’s like a whole album went missing and now we’re talking about a whole different project. 

Maybe she was promised a huge budget for the tour if she went the streaming route. Maybe they are two different projects, and she is going to be featured in a bunch of tracks outside her own album.

All will be revealed at some point between now and 2050. Meanwhile, I’ll light a candle here in the dark...

3 minutes ago, Phineaspoe said:

The moment Maluma entered the picture it was clear that this album was no longer the organic, intimate Portuguese/electronic opus we thought she wanted to make (per her interview with Vogue Italia, her own Instagram posts, and her comment to Guy). Moreover, the only song we’ve heard from her in 4 years is that Rose trash. 

It’s like a whole album went missing and now we’re talking about a whole different project. 

Maybe she was promised a huge budget for the tour if she went the streaming route. Maybe they are two different projects, and she is going to be featured in a bunch of tracks outside her own album.

All will be revealed at some point between now and 2050. Meanwhile, I’ll light a candle here in the dark...

Wait, wait, wait. SHE'S WORKING WITH FUCKING MALUMA? Why is this happening to me??? Lady Gaga is the biggest selling female, destined to win an Oscar, and Madonna is working with MALUMA and some tacky ass Brazlian bitch??? ugh

I don't know what a Cardi B is, but it sounds popular and I'm just waiting for you guys to tell me she's working with that, too.

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

How is Mirwais the biggest hope ?   Madonna has been making incredible music for years.  With all different producers.   We really do sell her so short.  Patrick Leonard, Steven Bray, Nile Rogers, William Orbit, Stuart Price and Mirwais to name but a few.  Madonna is the magic ingredient in all of her great work.  People should not forget that. 

Thank you, once again. 

seems like she's some kind of britney ffs.

1 minute ago, ULIZOS said:

Wait, wait, wait. SHE'S WORKING WITH FUCKING MALUMA? Why is this happening to me??? Lady Gaga is the biggest selling female, destined to win an Oscar, and Madonna is working with MALUMA and some tacky ass Brazlian bitch??? ugh

I don't know what a Cardi B is, but it sounds popular and I'm just waiting for you guys to tell me she's working with that, too.

Madonna already worked with Cardi on a travesty called Champagne Rose. Her only song since RH.

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

Wasn’t everyone excited based on @Mensch and @robster‘s posts just last week? Now everything’s a tragedy? What did I miss?

I think I might be to blame because I was banned, recently let back into society, and I'm barely catching up, opening up closed wounds in the process. Give me 12 hours and I'll be completely caught up.

Wasn’t everyone excited based on @Mensch and @robster‘s posts just last week? Now everything’s a tragedy? What did I miss?

I am. They said the ft in this era are splendid. Cant wait for Anitta!! and other Malimas and Batukas..

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

:rotfl:these meltdowns before hearing a single note.

As usual. Nothing new here. I can’t wait to hear a snippet of the first single. I want something. 🙂

4 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I know. It went right back to a tragic mess of a thread, arguing and nonsensical garbage being thrown around. Someone needs to inject these fools with a tranquilizer for 2 weeks. Go watch a movie. Read a book. Work! Do any of ya’ll work? If I had this much time to argue, I’d be a viral/internet celebrity.  Smdh 

this always happens right before a new album drops and it’s always newbies on the forum. 

9 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

lady gaga is the biggest selling female ? first ive heard ....oh you mean the soundtrack that has bradley cooper solo songs on and madonnas ass is getting more attention than her drag act vegas lobby act smegma

Just now, Mensch said:

I know. It went right back to a tragic mess of a thread, arguing and nonsensical garbage being thrown around. Someone needs to inject these fools with a tranquilizer for 2 weeks. Go watch a movie. Read a book. Work! Do any of ya’lol work? If I had this much time to argue, I’d be a viral/internet celebrity.  Smdh 

I have the worst flu of my life and for the first time in years I've decided I'm going to sit in my office and dedicate my entire day to the internet.

2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I have the worst flu of my life and for the first time in years I've decided I'm going to sit in my office and dedicate my entire day to the internet.

Get well soon 🙂

4 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

aww feel better go home and rest