Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

2 hours ago, Plaything said:

Querido Deus ... isso é horrível!

It was a great success in Brazil. It was part of a project called chackmate in which she, in a period of four months, released four singles with four videos. The last one was "Vai Malandra".
It had an incredible visual impact, all the media vehicles reported because Anitta was already building the international career and still wanted to do a great job with the traditional songs of the Brazilian favelas. 
The song debuted in the top 20 of global spotify (And this is very rare for a Brazilian artist singing in Portuguese) 

Edited by alexis

41 minutes ago, VictorMarques said:

I didn't say that. I just think that we need to learn more about Anitta before the judgements. Yes, she did a lot of songs emptys and just for hit, and what? Madonna did songs like this for me, GMAYL, BIM... 

I just think that Anitta isn't been invited for Madonna if she's nothing good anyway, we're talking of the best artist alive, she didn't call for people without talent. 

Whoa... GMAYL might not be her best song but it’s a very charming song with very clever lyrics... and the spunk on BIM is something Anitta could only hope to have and achieve.

OMG! Madonna just posted a video of her riding a horse... the music she is playing in the background is Post Malone - Better Now.  Remember she is following him on Instagram for months.  I think there is a collaboration in the works. I am ready!!! 

madonnaFirst Ride of 2019 on my beloved Ubertus..........So much Better Now! 🐎🐎🦌🐎💚 #ride #horses #nature #live #life #magic #2019 @postmalone

39 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Well M has utilized Nicki Minaj so I wouldn’t say M hasn’t been guilty of hiring talentless people to collaborate with

She puts a lot into her music videos, live performances, and can rap well.  Shes not talentless.    

She liked the last post Malone photos, oh well at least now Anitta, Maluma, PostMalone and Cardi are well known unlike Nas, Chance and Nicki in RH, Chance even did the track because someone couldn’t if I remember.

I would never understand why she doesn’t make a feature with the ones that want it like ASAP Rocky.

2 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

She liked the last post Malone photos, oh well at least now Anitta, Maluma, PostMalone and Cardi are well known unlike Nas, Chance and Nicki in RH, Chance even did the track because someone couldn’t if I remember.

I would never understand why she doesn’t make a feature with the ones that want it like ASAP Rocky.

She wanted Jay Z for “Iconic” — she shared in an interview — he suggested Chance the Rapper. Not sure why he declined — whether he was unavailable, unwilling, or truly thought it would be more innovative to use an “up-and-coming” rap artist for the feature than someone established. 

(Also, not to be contrary, but Nicki by the time of RH was well known, especially for her feature verses. Nas was a veteran act who may not have been as familiar to younger audiences, I suppose, and Chance was newer, yes ... but Nicki was not unknown and had even worked with M on two MDNA tracks previously, as I’m sure you are aware...?)

@peter Sorry, what I really meant was that while  is well-known, she has never been a big seller or successful feature, she doesn’t have a #1 single on billboard even if she has participated in 101 singles, while on her own solo songs she has only achieved 4 Top 10’s.

She can draw attention but she doesn’t guarantee a big smash hit, not only with Madonna but Ariana, Mariah, Xtina, Britney, Cardi, nope.

Cardi has 3 #1’s and Post Malone 2 with both only havin careers from 2016 onwards 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Maluma and Anitta are the secret weapons for the Latin market while Post and Cardi could be the ones to push it in the USA.

I keep think of the #Magic she has been using for more than a 1/2 year now and the "think outside the box" concept introduce a week or so ago. David Blaine the American magician is a friend of Madonna. I wonder if he will be involved somehow?

1 hour ago, peter said:

Cardi is a huge Madonna fan, I would't be surprised if they collabed, although a collab with Post Malone I'm not really here for tbh.

I know sadly she needs these collabs in these times to get a hit, especially in streaming since Post and Cardi are HUGE on the platform and radio refuses to play her, but this is Madonna why is she even bothering, not that these people lack talent but...meh, she should be collabing with high caliber talent not hot chart fads.

3 hours ago, CalinB said:

OMG! Madonna just posted a video of her riding a horse... the music she is playing in the background is Post Malone - Better Now.  Remember she is following him on Instagram for months.  I think there is a collaboration in the works. I am ready!!! 

madonnaFirst Ride of 2019 on my beloved Ubertus..........So much Better Now! 🐎🐎🦌🐎💚 #ride #horses #nature #live #life #magic #2019 @postmalone

Dear god no. Dear god enough collabs please no.

4 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I am happy with collaborators as long as they are brining their best game to the song like Nicki always did.  Nicki's lyric additions enhanced the songs and made them badass. Not a fan of her musing overall, but I can say, I like what she did in their collaborations.

We all heard the original demo songs without Nas and Chance as collaborators; their lyrics additions were just ego trips with no additional value to the song. Actually both songs got unfocused in meaning and intent  with their contribution. Hope this time around, collaborators really elevate the quality of the song (lyric and music wise).

I loved Nas on RH and that pretty much is all I loved as far as rapping on a Madonna song is concerned. Never liked Nicky, though I don’t give a is good, but I feel like it was a great song with or without Nicky. I don’t like rapping on a Madonna song, it kills the flow and it’s useless. It didn’t benefit her in any way, didn’t bring any hits and it even turned off a lot of her followers. It has harmed her definitely in my view.

Maybe, just maybe... her album, her choices lol.

Also, even when they're not going to collab, that video riding horse with Post Malone playing in the back is THE SHIT. It feels so good to see her relaxed and doing what she loves, and Better Now is that bitch. My emo life can't handle so much power.

5 hours ago, elijah said:

I loved Nas on RH and that pretty much is all I loved as far as rapping on a Madonna song is concerned. Never liked Nicky, though I don’t give a is good, but I feel like it was a great song with or without Nicky. I don’t like rapping on a Madonna song, it kills the flow and it’s useless. It didn’t benefit her in any way, didn’t bring any hits and it even turned off a lot of her followers. It has harmed her definitely in my view.

as much as I dislike the idea of Madonna collaborating with other (lesser) artists, I've always enjoyed Nicky's rap verses
her part in "I don't give a" is the best bit

While I’m not a big fan of Post Malone, I think a collab with M would be interesting! I’m really interested to see what she is cooking up for us. 

I’m just ready for warm weather and a new M album already!

8 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

This Annitta woman should be in prison and I will blame her and the entire country of Brazil if this is the direction Madonna's album goes in.

Don’t. A lot of people in Brazil knows this lady is trash. Madonna was able to handpick the worst we have to offer.

29 minutes ago, Kim said:

Every single vid/song of this local act posted in this thread is fucking shit. I couldn't care less how many Brazilian teenagers stream it or whatever else.

God bless you.