Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

26 minutes ago, runa said:

Why not?

The roll out was a disaster the album deserved much better from interscope but with zero leaks this time round and new PR company things are certainly looking up.

But RH the roll out sank without a trace and I think many of us don’t want that to happen again.

11 minutes ago, Confessit said:

The roll out was a disaster the album deserved much better from interscope but with zero leaks this time round and new PR company things are certainly looking up.

But RH the roll out sank without a trace and I think many of us don’t want that to happen again.

yeah, but apart from the leaks, I dont see why the first single release (14 february)  and the album release (late march) couldn't be followed with the new album too. Sofar, thankfully, no leaks seems to be coming.

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

yeah, but apart from the leaks, I dont see why the first single release (14 february)  and the album release (late march) couldn't be followed with the new album too. Sofar, thankfully, no leaks seems to be coming.

That’s true I must admit I thought the album artwork would be done before Christmas.

Personally I think an April release for the album with (hopefully) 2 singles releases before the album drops rather than just a huge push on the lead single.

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

That’s true I must admit I thought the album artwork would be done before Christmas.

Personally I think an April release for the album with (hopefully) 2 singles releases before the album drops rather than just a huge push on the lead single.

yeah, I would prefer at least 2 singles before the album. Even much more. In this way she could test the waters. Hopefully the rumours are true and she ll release at least 2 singles prior. hopefully both would have great and expensive videos.

Back to music

found a bit of talk on her collaboration with Anita 

from google translate :

After success last year, 2019 promises to Anitta! In an interview with Popline, the singer revealed that she has received one more important connection to her career. "There were three moments: Pharrell, Madonna and then another that I can not speak. But ... frilly! "She said.

The funkeira also said she will make many partnerships this year. "2019 will be more featuring. 2018 was more solo. 2019 is going to be well featuring, you guys are going to give me a break, and I'm giving it one too, "she added.

After many rumors, Anitta confirmed her partnership with Madonna. The two appeared together in studio in the United States and the fans went crazy. "Being by your side is lifelong learning. Endless gratitude, "wrote the Brazilian.

"It's always fun to meet talented and beautiful friends in the studio," said the pop queen. The two are recording a funk and according to the information the partnership will still have DJs André Laudz and Zé Gonzales, who form the duo Tropkillaz, responsible for the production of "Vai Malandra" along with DJ Yuri Martins.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiTu4-mxc_fAhWFG3wKHa6vCmcQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmetropolitanafm.com.br%2Fmusicas%2Fanitta-revela-que-recebeu-mais-uma-ligacao-importante-alem-de-madonna&psig=AOvVaw1XmTlp_XIiOUZrHPzHKbhG&ust=1546533746730277

I love the idea of 2 lead singles that would be truly epic to give the new album 2 avenues then Anitta track to Latin audiences and another dance mirwais blast for the rest of the world.

I just hope the album isn’t just launched with Anitta.....because for most of the general pubic outside the Latin world will wonder who Madonna has teamed up with.

Its an incredible oppertuntiy for Anitta to massively raise her profile to territories she isn’t known in.

12 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I love the idea of 2 lead singles that would be truly epic to give the new album 2 avenues then Anitta track to Latin audiences and another dance mirwais blast for the rest of the world.

I just hope the album isn’t just launched with Anitta.....because for most of the general pubic outside the Latin world will wonder who Madonna has teamed up with.

Its an incredible oppertuntiy for Anitta to massively raise her profile to territories she isn’t known in.

haha, I read terrorists and was like wtf :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Mat.Guy said:

I would say first single March and album April.

I think the same as well. 

Her albums are usually released 2-3 months afer she has shot the album artwork ?

So if she shoots the promo this month (most likely) then that leaves a March/April release.

In Latin countries Madonna is still huge. It's probably a good move to push Madonna in those countries that are still invested in her music. Plus Latin music had a huge global revival recently. 

At this stage I'm wondering how much Mirwais is really involved and if the postponing of the album to 2019 is because of a change in direction. I looked up the producers mentioned on the article and they previously worked with Diplo as Anitta did...this collaboration and the whole Latin thing might be something Diplo suggested. I mean I'm just guessing since she is in Lisbon now it makes sense she is into Latin sounds right now

24 minutes ago, Confessit said:

It would greatly depend on the music though. GMAYL didn't raise massively the profile neither of M.I.A nor Nicky. If its a great song (good won't do at this point) and its a huge success, it could potentially benefit Anittta.

It's so exciting to learn that Madonna and Anitta will give us a funk, that means Madonna will be played in Brazilian radio (In RH that's didn't happen), and I don't know if most people knows that, but Brazil is a huge streamer and viewer of artists, and funk is a massive style in here. 

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

It would greatly depend on the music though. GMAYL didn't raise massively the profile neither of M.I.A nor Nicky. If its a great song (good won't do at this point) and its a huge success, it could potentially benefit Anittta.

Agreed. 

I’m ready for a killer collaboration most of the ones she’s done have been average in my opinion.

The only one I’ve really liked is 4minutes which was a killer lead single. 

I hope Mirwais gets involved in it somewhere !

3 minutes ago, VictorMarques said:

It's so exciting to learn that Madonna and Anitta will give us a funk, that means Madonna will be played in Brazilian radio (In RH that's didn't happen), and I don't know if most people knows that, but Brazil is a huge streamer and viewer of artists, and funk is a massive style in here. 

The more I read about Anittas involvement in the album makes me know what great business sense it all makes !!

It sounds like she will have a huge success on her hands in the Latin world.

7 minutes ago, Confessit said:

The more I read about Anittas involvement in the album makes me know what great business sense it all makes !!

It sounds like she will have a huge success on her hands in the Latin world.

I always thought that Madonna will envolve with a Brazilian singer, because on her instagram some posts are about her children listening the Brazilian funk to learn portuguese, in a hour or another Madge get envolved with the rhyhthm. 

In Brazil andLatin America, will be a big hit. That is pretty clear. Maybe the plans are this music, to be a great Latin hit, and a global hit. Two lead singles. 

The coolest is that in the past years, so many Latin hits are a huge success in WW. Let's go, Madge and Anitta! Although see a music with a singer for my country with Madonna, I need another solo hit, like Hung Up. 

What, people are now saying Fall/Autumn release for the album ??

Although we have no official announcements, it's pretty safe to say that the album she started a year ago is finished.

Spring release at the latest, she already has plans for Summer (Pride appearance) and the Tour will kick off in Autumn.

She won't start promoting an album the same time as she goes on tour :chuckle:

I'm still optimistic that we will get the first single in February.

madonna herself stated on her instagram she was in the final mixing stages a month ago so i say feb-march 1st single 🙂

Driving to work today the discussion was about Madonna’s butt. Lol people seem to think it’s bad implants a lot of callers said she didn’t need it. Hope it’s not a publicity stunt(i don’t think so but you never now) or maybe any publicity is good 🤷🏻‍♂️ The DJ said new music is on it’s way from M soon!

5 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

so the song is called " Vai Mallandra"?

No. 

The alleged producers of Vai Mallnadra are working on their duet track.

here's Vai Malandra

9 minutes ago, humanracin said:

She won't start promoting an album the same time as she goes on tour :chuckle:

Let’s hope MDNA was the one and only time that ever happens !!!

4 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

madonna herself stated on her instagram she was in the final mixing stages a month ago so i say feb-march 1st single 🙂

Driving to work today the discussion was about Madonna’s butt. Lol people seem to think it’s bad impants a lot of callers said she didn’t need it. Hope it’s not a publicity stunt(i don’t think so but you never now) or maybe any publicity is good 🤷🏻‍♂️he DJ said new music is on it’s way from M soon!

I think the Anitta collaboration has taken the album a bit over schedule but I think it will all be worth it !

I think it’s pretty obvious she had a huge bum bag under her trousers I think it would be far fetched to imagine she’s had enourmous bum implants.