Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

I don't usually swear but.........

Madonna ....wheres the FUCKING album? It's been nearly FOUR years!!!!! I love you to bits, but we're on our knees now?!!! Yeah I like that position but please give me the album or at least a single that I can stream to death......I'm begging......not being disrespectful but TIME isn't on your side ...

Jon xxx 

about American L album official announcement come around the 7th of January,  photo shooting for album happen the same week of the announcement when we got the name of the first single, the album came in April, video shooting in the first week of February, the question, will she fallow that pattern???

I think the Magic Era began in 2018 -the era begins with the creative thinking, writing,  recording of an album not when an album is released!

I don’t want an album to appear from nowhere, I want to consume the creative process too which is what we have been getting since January 2018! 

The Magic era began this time last year, the Met gala performance & her birthday/Vma looks we’re part of the Magic Era for 2018 so enjoy n saviour the creation of a legendary album which you will then reminisce about the “making of” in years/decades to come!

Hmm, interesting.

I love the lead up to making a new album too but for me the real era begins when the first new song is released.

Madonna likes traditional promo, I'm hoping for 2 singles/new songs released before the album drops.

4 hours ago, Magician said:

You always have had a rotten attitude and you got called out by Kim for posting bogus insider info here years ago under your previous account. :rolleyes:  

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

omg!!!

:rotfl:

3 hours ago, Magician said:

When I have the time I’ll pull up the post from the old forum. Kim tore him to shreds and he immediately stopped posting after that. It was really embarrassing and hilarious. :lmao:

Ha ha. Love it.  Stereo returns with a new name to start the same nonsense and then gets exposed and flushed. Poetic justice. 

14 hours ago, Stereo said:

So we got hyped up by two "insiders" who basically only shared info because they were themselves benefiting from it by attending the show.

Hit me with  some real news, please.

What is your problem???? Goooo away! We just experienced a live performance (live stream on Instagram!!!) by M in real time as a result of our insiders!!! Thanks to the info we got and with help from the onsite samaritans. And our insiders shared all the info we needed to make ourselves available and find our way to it!!! At no time did our insiders say anything about a single/album dropping! We/us here, on this forum, speculated on what was potentially going to happen. Don't like the experience, don't take the ride, but don't insult our sources!!!

The 1st single should be released, presented and heard by the general public in the biggest possible way for it to be successful.

Since the radio stations will ignore and won’t play it anyway, I hope she’s gonna put on a top-notch promotion show on YouTube with killer songs, costumes and choreographies. It will the world by storm and show them something they've never seen before. 

Award shows are still great for mass promotion and she’s often one of the most talked about stars the days after, even when she only delivers an award like last August. I doubt she wants to do the Brit again, but maybe the Grammy? She had announced her 2015 performance on Jan 12 for a show on Feb 8. 

I know it’s a different story this time, the first single hasn’t leaked and been released weeks before the Grammy awards like Living For Love had. We don’t even know if she’s ready to release a single and video for early February.

Edited by Dams

10 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

I think the Magic Era began in 2018 -the era begins with the creative thinking, writing,  recording of an album not when an album is released!

I don’t want an album to appear from nowhere, I want to consume the creative process too which is what we have been getting since January 2018! 

The Magic era began this time last year, the Met gala performance & her birthday/Vma looks we’re part of the Magic Era for 2018 so enjoy n saviour the creation of a legendary album which you will then reminisce about the “making of” in years/decades to come!

I kind of disagree. I think the era begins when official stuff starts to come out, such as album title, art work, pre-order, first single, etc. There’s absolutely nothing official as of now. The era in this case is like a baby that hasn’t been born yet, but we can see it kicking 😂

3 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

That's what we said last year 

Except for this time, she's had sufficient time to work on her music. It's always about 1 year (give or take a couple months) from the time she starts working on an album to the time of it's release. If people would just keep that in mind next time, I think disappointment could be avoided. Based on her normal time frame of doing things, 2018 was always highly unlikely for a release. I too was hoping something would slip out by Nov-Dec but that would've been early for her, Feb-Apr 2019 was always the more likely scenario. It's really getting close now though!! 

20 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I see fall 2019 release in the distant horizon..

Spring release is slipping away trough our fingers each day goes by..

No.

Feb for first single at latest. 

I'm still curious as to what happened with it seemingly being targeted for release last year, she said last year we'd get music by end of the year (2018).

did stuff get moved around for better release timing or did she go back and re-work the album?

5 minutes ago, shantytyrelle said:

I'm still curious as to what happened with it seemingly being targeted for release last year, she said last year we'd get music by end of the year (2018).

did stuff get moved around for better release timing or did she go back and re-work the album?

Go back trough the Next Album thread starting May last year... you will get your answers.

48 minutes ago, Suedey said:

The whining and moaning.... geez... you’ve all waited four years, surely you can wait a couple more months 

But ... waiting is the hardest thing 😛

12 minutes ago, shantytyrelle said:

No.

Enough already with that Vogue Italia quote FFs.

She also said she would tour for Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light.

Shes entitled to change her mind and plans as she has done on numerous occasions over the course of her career. 

Some of you don’t live in the real world.

9 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Enough already with that Vogue Italia quote FFs.

She also said she would tour for Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light.

Shes entitled to change her mind and plans as she has done on numerous occasions over the course of her career. 

Some of you don’t live in the real world.

I literally didn't even say anything negative in regards to that though? I just asked if the change was due to re-working the album or finding a better release window...lord.