Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

Right I’m placing a bet 

i dont think it will be new music sadly 😞

i think possibly she she drop the ball in Times Square or Netflix will upload a new documentary by Madonna 

Just now, Danmacevents said:

Hi new here. Happy new year from the Uk. Pleasantries aside. IS THIS ALBUM F***ing dropping xxxx

Happy New Year to you too!

Nobody knows exactly but something is happening tonight.

Just now, trickyricky said:

Right I’m placing a bet 

i dont think it will be new music sadly 😞

i think possibly she she drop the ball in Times Square or Netflix will upload a new documentary by Madonna 

I don't think Netflix would release something music related the same day they're releasing the Swift tour. More likely she's dropping the ball

2 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Times square ball drop

Yeah possibly and she will announce she is headlining stonewall and will be back in the summer surrounded by men in drag lol 

12 minutes ago, lautert said:

Yesss, she just appeared, waved and then left 😂😂😂

Maybe Madonna will do the same 

She's not Mylène Farmer

2 minutes ago, Kennedy said:

I don't think Netflix would release something music related the same day they're releasing the Swift tour. More likely she's dropping the ball

The Netflix thing I’m not sure it would mean if she has been filmed in the studio that it would preview new music and it’s not even out yet so I’m going to dropping the ball and announcing she is doing stonewall pride this year 

I don't care about album or single for now. I just want a new song. Something. Even if its not going to be included, just release a song that didn't made it to the album... just for us, the fans.

Ok my guess is that it's a preview of one of her new songs somewhere in NYC tonight. 

Edited by Voguerista

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Oh we’re gonna get SOMETHING! 

I think I'm going to pass out soon and I'm not even drinking. 👀