Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

Here's to 2019. Like Madonna, I'm so over 2018 and I'm ready for it to end! Here's to her new music and a new and happier era in time!

Edited by Voguerista

21 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Love :inlove: M's eyes in this pic! She is looking in to my soul. And her 2019 message!!!

1 minute ago, tresdrole said:

Did you guys see Andy’s (her hairstylist) story on Instagram. He’s dressed in drag and the other guys too

post it

3 minutes ago, AlanLongoria said:

h8nBiuz.gif 

🤣🤣🤣 I’m signing off guys! I’ll see you in a little bit. Let’s ring in the new year BITCHES!!!! I love this forum! I love you all! Our Goddess is coming back with 🔥🤩 

Just now, Mensch said:

🤣🤣🤣 I’m signing off guys! I’ll see you in a little bit. Let’s ring in the new year BITCHES!!!! I love this forum! I love you all! Our Goddess is coming back with 🔥🤩 

Damn right she is !! 💋💋💋

14 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

Sending her wishes Central European Time ... Cool.

That was very thoughtful of her. I love her so much!  I was celebrating with her. Now Im glad 18 is gone.

21 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Here’s to 2019!!!

E54E86E0-93BB-41FB-BCBD-E45338FB7B23.gif

1 hour ago, tresdrole said:

Did you guys see Andy’s (her hairstylist) story on Instagram. He’s dressed in drag and the other guys too

that was xmas party in drag..not new pics and has nothing to do with M