Predict M14 sales

• First Week US 100K
  • Total US 200K
  • Firs Week WW 300K
  • Total WW 1M-1.2M

I think with the style  of music she is working and the artists she is collaborating, she has a great chance for a big WW album. Latin America and Europa will eat it and she is still big in those markets (especially South America).

USA will be an enigma but if RH can reach to almost 250K with no hits I think she can do pretty close the same with this album.

Judging by her history post hard candy, she ll sell 450-500 000 as a whole (selling half of her previous album) unless she really delivers an album that connects with the public. If it’s a critical success too she could sell couple of millions. A good marketing campaign (hasn’t had since coadf) could really push her number. But honestly it will all come down to the music.

25 minutes ago, bitsy said:

I want this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDmfqD3LWKvVLvUMni10C

Well let's make it happen.

14525881539331-anigif_enhanced-21554-139

29 minutes ago, bitsy said:

OP is being very generous with her. If she does 300K, I am satisfied.

A 90K+ opening week would be nice though

Gurl she sold 900k physical/digital sales with Rebel Heart. How many artists did that the last years? 900k without streaming? She has a big royal fanbase that still buy her music. I don't think the average of her fans will drop to 300.000 after an era...

Just now, Brooklyn Baby said:

Well let's make it happen.

14525881539331-anigif_enhanced-21554-139

Gurl she sold 900k physical/digital sales with Rebel Heart. How many artists did that the last years? 900k without streaming? She has a big royal fanbase that still buy her music. I don't think the average of her fans will drop to 300.000 after an era...

I was unclear, I meant 300 K pure sales in the US

8 minutes ago, elijah said:

Judging by her history post hard candy, she ll sell 450-500 000 as a whole (selling half of her previous album) unless she really delivers an album that connects with the public. If it’s a critical success too she could sell couple of millions. A good marketing campaign (hasn’t had since coadf) could really push her number. But honestly it will all come down to the music.

I was watching the COADF commercials on Youtube recently. They could make u to buy the album just by watching them..

Last time:

-First week USA 121k

-Total USA as August 2018 265k (with streaming)

-First week WW 311k 

-Total 900k - 1M (with streaming we don’t know)

We need to keep in mind that if a single/song goes more viral than BIM it will propel her album and give stability, let’s hope that the Anitta/Maluma song delivers, and I would love if she hit 500k in the USA for the Gold certificate but that is too hard now, popular girls can barely hit 1P, and 2xP is a very very rare achievement.

In 2018(almost 2019) a successful album is if people are loving it, streaming it and is critically acclaimed.  Actual sales are to me anyway irrelevant especially coming from a 30+ career like the big M.  A great album will sell the Madonna brand and tour tickets   

For me i want a great album with a great tour.  It could sell 1 copy i wouldn’t care a bit. A great album or great songs people will eventually find it somehow. 

Looking for info, Katy Perry’s Witness:

US total 300k

WW 600k

Amd that with two midsized hits ‘Chained and Swish, Swish’ and with a WW tour, I would think that anything above 500k WW is a big hit for M and she still can achieve that ♥️

4 minutes ago, iamme said:

I have learn one important thing from Madonna: never underestimate her. She will deliver this time.

Her new tour however will not be a success 

Why won’t her tour be a success ?

Has she ever had an unsuccessful tour ? 

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

🙄 what a mess.

People are already hand wringing and sucking the joy and anticipation of this new era that has not even started in so many Madonna threads.   Madonna has a new album coming, has hired a new PR firm to  completely support her as we have been wanting for ages.   We should be celebrating instead of already predicting sales etc. The album has not even been released. 

11 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

People are already hand wringing and sucking the joy and anticipation of this new era that has not even started in so many Madonna threads.   Madonna has a new album coming, has hired a new PR firm to  completely support her as we have been wanting for ages.   We should be celebrating instead of already predicting sales etc. The album has not even been released. 

Exactly. These newbies are the ones with dumb “predictions”. 

40 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:clap: Agree. Let’s support M all the way folks. I’m all aboard the hype train and have been since day one. 

I went to a RH show in my city with a group of friend whose friends also decided to join us. 11 of us in total, most of which were casual friends who went to the show for the 1st time. She was very late and we had to wait for 2 & 1/2 hours. 

I just spoke with my friends a couple days ago if they would go to one of her shows in 2019 if she ever tours in our city again. Here are what they said “it was ok .. wasn’t worth the way” “boring..I’d expected more from her” “I don’t know any of her new songs”, etc. And they all said they would not go again. 

Majority of people who went to her show more often than not are casual fans. And that’s why I said I highly doubt if those fans ever see her again.

25 minutes ago, iamme said:

I went to a RH show in my city with a group of friend whose friends also decided to join us. 11 of us in total, most of which were casual friends who went to the show for the 1st time. She was very late and we had to wait for 2 & 1/2 hours. 

I just spoke with my friends a couple days ago if they would go to one of her shows in 2019 if she ever tours in our city again. Here are what they said “it was ok .. wasn’t worth the way” “boring..I’d expected more from her” “I don’t know any of her new songs”, etc. And they all said they would not go again. 

Majority of people who went to her show more often than not are casual fans. And that’s why I said I highly doubt if those fans ever see her again.

. Rebel Heart had a huge amount of old songs.  Thanks for bringing this thread down even more than usual