Predict M14 sales

On 12/23/2018 at 8:25 AM, CzarnaWisnia said:

Half of RH sales.

Agreed. If she can get 500k in sales worldwide total, I'd consider that a decent number. If she can equal RH's 1 million in sales then that would be a big hit for her at this point.

I have to say though, now more than ever, does it even really matter anymore? Even the highest sellers now are shit when you consider all the airplay, buzz etc the acts/songs have. It sort of feels like sales are becoming less and less important when considering the success of an album/song.  An overall positive buzz about the music is more important than sales at this point.

more than 0.5 million would be too optimistic but if it happened, I would be greatly surprised... I'd rather her to have a steady sales, enough to log at the top spot for at least 2-3 weeks... if it scanned over 300,000... i would be happy!!

4 minutes ago, lasky said:

more than 0.5 million would be too optimistic but if it happened, I would be greatly surprised... I'd rather her to have a steady sales, enough to log at the top spot for at least 2-3 weeks... if it scanned over 300,000... i would be happy!!

I said the exact same thing earlier but apparently she is guaranteed to do more than that

^ it would be great if she could scan over 0.5 million and it would be a career first. But looking at her recent numbers, I would be happy enough if she scan hit 300K... much like her COADF debut which should get her her long awaited No. 1... *fingers crossed*

9 hours ago, jaredbrowning said:

I dont care about sales at all!!!  Just want a quality album that I will love and that the critics will love.  That will make me happy 🙂

8 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Exactly. 

6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Agree. 

Try to focus at the topic and not post irrelevant comments if you don't care, thanks.

Predict sales for album that no one has heard a single song from? 

Good luck with that. 

Madonna is well past the point of blockbuster sales and has been for the better part of the past decade. I’m not saying she can’t have another “hit” album, but her glory days are long gone. 

I’m far more interested in her releasing a quality album of well written songs than a cameo with the rent-a-rapper of the moment. 

Omg at most members here not being able to answer the OP but act like this is a important thread that can't be discussed. I'm not talking about the quality of the album. I'm asking how much successful you think it will be if its a good album, and how much if its a mediocre album. The answers aren't going to get judged if they proved wrong in a year, don't worry.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, lasky said:

^ it would be great if she could scan over 0.5 million and it would be a career first. But looking at her recent numbers, I would be happy enough if she scan hit 300K... much like her COADF debut which should get her her long awaited No. 1... *fingers crossed*

wait, are you talking first week or overall?

Instead of talking down sales, work towards building them up. We all should post photos of our album once we buy our copy/copies. Let’s get a hashtag going and spread the word as far and wide as possible.

I’m ALL IN supporting Madonna. Can I count on you?

On 12/25/2018 at 8:46 AM, Brooklyn Baby said:

Try to focus at the topic and not post irrelevant comments if you don't care, thanks.

23 hours ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Omg at most members here not being able to answer the OP but act like this is a important thread that can't be discussed. I'm not talking about the quality of the album. I'm asking how much successful you think it will be if its a good album, and how much if its a mediocre album. The answers aren't going to get judged if they proved wrong in a year, don't worry.

giphy.gif

Shitty thread brings shitty answers, sorry about that.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, runa said:

Shitty thread brings shitty answers, sorry about that.

giphy.gif

Only 10% of the comments were shitty and irrelevant, some were by you. Why the rest managed to follow the question but not you?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Only 10% of the comments were shitty and irrelevant, some were by you. Why the rest managed to follow the question but not you?

giphy.gif

Some were by me?? It was my 1st post in this thread. I refrained myself to post anything before so get your fact straight. 

200w.gif

39 minutes ago, runa said:

Some were by me?? It was my 1st post in this thread. I refrained myself to post anything before so get your fact straight. 

200w.gif

So your 1s post was irrelevant to the topic?

ScientificDesertedIggypops-small.gif

Guest jamesshot

Didn't she just sign with a new PR firm? That is encouraging. She needs to rehab her image. She needs to get her name and success out there in a really big way. 

It depends on the quality of the album, obviously. If she gets a LAP/ ROL type buzz/critical acclaim, who knows how far she could go sales-wise. She needs to avoid blunders and grills.

i don't expect a well received era anymore tbh, this new generation of gays doesn't like her that much and disrespect her all the time and a lot of people who used to like her, are still waiting for a COAD 2.0. She's been on a hate loop this year since that aretha speech and add more to it with that "100 people in a room" video on instagram. The backlash for that were surprisingly big.

I'm pretty sure there will be comparisons with you know who (just in time for the oscars) and a lot of backlash and hate comments from other fanbases and swjs, sadly. I hope i get proved wrong.

If her first single is a monster hit, as I’m sure it will be, all your sales predictions will triple. It’s Madonna we’re talking about, for crying out loud, of course she has it in her to deliver another master piece. And with the right promotion, she’ll be everywhere.

Media coverage around her birthday was amazing and almost unanimously positive. Yes, the two mentioned backlashes followed suit, but all of it goes to show that the media assume the general public is still interested in her. And they are. If her album is the masterpiece it’s rumoured to be, everyone will celebrate her for having yet another massive comeback, though she never left. Her career has been declared dead and over so many times, it’s funny to see how many of you are inclined to believe it. Mark my words 😘