Predict M14 sales

I'm 99% sure it will reach at least 500k - 600k copies. She has a pretty loyal fanbase and she can reach that number. I believe she could outsell Rebel Heart too and reach the 1 million mark with this album too. Call me a fool but I see that she's really into this album and the promotion of it. 😬 A million copies is enough for me to call it success. I hope she will not say or do anything messy in this era and ruin everything.

Going on the hype I’m reading on this forum I would agree she could pull 500,000/600,000. However, based on current sales and the drastic change from people steaming instead of buying music I am not sure...I would need to evaluate the roll out of the first single with the new PR firm and then make a prediction! 🤩

I think it's going to be better than Rebel Heart, because Madge is so into it, and my tought about the promotion is that she really will put your soul in the job. I don't know the USA market at all, but I hope that the M14 sell like the MDNA or Hard Candy. 

33 minutes ago, VictorMarques said:

I think it's going to be better than Rebel Heart, because Madge is so into it, and my tought about the promotion is that she really will put your soul in the job. I don't know the USA market at all, but I hope that the M14 sell like the MDNA or Hard Candy. 

I hope you are right but to be fair, wasnt she heavily invested in Rebel Heart and promoted it to death. She seemed really into that one also.

16 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I hope you are right but to be fair, wasnt she heavily invested in Rebel Heart and promoted it to death. She seemed really into that one also.

Got leaked 4 months before the release and it wasn't promoted at all in streaming services. Plus the music wasn't something wow.

22 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Yeah, but, sometimes it doesn't happen, no matter how good is the album (and I believe that RH is a very good album, despite the messy tracks), and the ad doesn't work, and the singles choice is bad... I think the M14 is going to hit and make good, Anitta is giving me a hopeful tought, because she is one stream hit. 

19 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Got leaked 4 months before the release and it wasn't promoted at all in streaming services. Plus the music wasn't something wow.

Speak for yourself 

It’s difficult now because we haven’t heard the first single or know the main theme for the album/era/look.

If RH managed to sell 900k-1M with the leaks, and that was obviously hurt by the songs that were leaked 3 months before, I’m pretty sure she can still move:

-200k in USA

-70k in UK

-200k in Europe sans UK

-30k Japan

-100k Mexico & South America

She needs a viral or streaming hit, and if the single with Maluma or Anitta delivers she can achieve that.

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

It’s difficult now because we haven’t heard the first single or know the main theme for the album/era/look.

If RH managed to sell 900k-1M with the leaks, and that was obviously hurt by the songs that were leaked 3 months before, I’m pretty sure she can still move:

Rebel Heart sold 900k + 120k from streaming. jj2 But i'm impressed it still charting in some big markets on iTunes, after four years https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/madonna.html  jj2

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Honestly the past two years have seen a lot of veteran female music artists flop. I could see her topping out at 400k. This is her first real era in the streaming market so we really cant predict.

Well Mariah debuted with 51.000 and Xtina with 68.000 in US this year. Madonna is a bigger selling force than both of them so it wouldn't be that bad, I hope. jj2 On the other hand Cher debuted with 150k but Abba helped her a lot...

6 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Rebel Heart sold 900k + 120k from streaming. jj2 But i'm impressed it still charting in some big markets on iTunes, after four years https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/madonna.html  jj2

Well Mariah debuted with 51.000 and Xtina with 68.000 in US this year. Madonna is a bigger selling force than both of them so it wouldn't be that bad, I hope. jj2 On the other hand Cher debuted with 150k but Abba helped her a lot...

She also had a tour bundle. Hopefully Madonna does one as well.

It's incredibly hard to say.

I'm hoping she'll outperform Rebel Heart the way Kylie has sold more copies of Golden than she did with Kiss Me Once.

We all better be ready to not only buy physically and digitally, but also be ready to stream it! 

Do sales even matter? Look at what beat RH to be number 1...an album that had more STREAMS. Unless all the M fans get with the program and decide to stream along with buying it its not gonna hit number 1

9 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Do sales even matter? Look at what beat RH to be number 1...an album that had more STREAMS. Unless all the M fans get with the program and decide to stream along with buying it its not gonna hit number 1

Totally agree that streaming will make or break this era sales wise. I’m hopeful her PR Team really pushes streaming outlets and YouTube!

Nobody buys music anymore unfortunately. I’d say the album sale in its 1st week would probably be around 150k in the US alone  including album ticket bundle ( copy of the new album, digital or physical, is included with every ticket sold to the show). 300k worldwide in its first week.

The album would end up selling 400k in the US and 1 million worldwide in its entire run.

5 minutes ago, iamme said:

That includes album ticket bundle

MDNA has scanned around 540,000 to my knowledge and that was 7 years ago when sales were much stronger and she performed at the Super Bowl. Not many artist scan 400,000 without very strong streaming.