Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

4 minutes ago, DanM said:

From popjustice:

I just got a message from someone who’s never been wrong yet saying that Madonna’s dropping tonight”

😱

Booty get dawn

5 minutes ago, DanM said:

From popjustice:

I just got a message from someone who’s never been wrong yet saying that Madonna’s dropping tonight”

😱

I just don’t think this will happen at all I wish it did 

I’m just glad that whatever happens tonight, we KNOW the new era is upon us and things will start rolling in the following weeks. 

We already got the World Pride event thing lined up which will be huge and monumental.

next is Glatonsbury hopefully.

I hope she goes all out this era. I need her on pop star mode 100%

5 minutes ago, DanM said:

From popjustice:

😱

OMG what if the whole damn album drops!!??! I can't take it anymore!!! :dramatic:

1 minute ago, peppermint said:

Why do I have a family dinner tonight? I just want to be alone with my phone on refresh every 8 seconds along with a bottle of red and some tissues.

Some tissues lol too much info

I don’t believe it 😂

She will spending NYE with her family.

Its to early for performances she still had the artwork for the album to create and the music video for the lead single.

I doubt she will kick off the new era without all the promo shot and ready it wouldn’t make sense.

I think in January she will finally complete the promo material for the album.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

I don’t believe it 😂

She will spending NYE with her family.

Its to early for performances she still had the artwork for the album to create and the music video for the lead single.

I doubt she will kick off the new era without all the promo shot and ready it wouldn’t make sense.

I think in January she will finally complete the promo material for the album.

I don't expect a video unless she shot it under the radar. The best would be chucking out a single or album track to generate buzz. It's to the point the album itself is already mastered, ready to go and it's the visual side that still needs to be completed. A YouTube video with the new song isn't totally impossible at this point.

1 minute ago, dylanciccone_ said:

I don't expect a video unless she shot it under the radar. The best would be chucking out a single or album track to generate buzz. It's to the point the album itself is already mastered, ready to go and it's the visual side that still needs to be completed. A YouTube video with the new song isn't totally impossible at this point.

I understand what your saying but I don’t think Madonna will want to unleash it that way.

She gets everything prepared first and then BANG unleashes the new era on the world.

I think she will put everything into opening this era with a killer lead single.....I think this will happen over dropping a single on YouTube just because.

6 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I hear you! Madonna's #soon is a little different than ours....lol....the difference this time though is this isn't just fan conjecture that blossoms into "fact". I feel like a lot of that has gone on the past 6 months. People getting disappointed in timelines that they've created in their mind. This time though, SOMETHING is brewing......that's a fact, no conjecture there. We just don't what exactly it is!! It's torture but I LOVE it!! I haven't felt this sort of excitement since the old days. We literally know next to nothing and we're about to be HIT with something. This is amazing!! Can't be grateful enough to @Mensch and @robster for getting the hype built up!! This is like the complete opposite to the RH roll out.

Ditto! Whether anything happens or not, watching this post alone makes me happy.  The excitement is surreal. *keeps fingers crossed  and thank you Mensch and Robster! 

I know we do usually know when she shoots videos and album covers but who's to say she hasn't done those things already?? If she was really being slick this time, she could've done it all under the radar. Not to bring up other divas but if Beyonce can pull that off without anyone knowing, Madonna can do it too. 

Perhaps if any music is released tonight it's just the "buzz single". Remember the earlier rumors said there will be two releases this time.

4 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I know we do usually know when she shoots videos and album covers but who's to say she hasn't done those things already?? If she was really being slick this time, she could've done it all under the radar. Not to bring up other divas but if Beyonce can pull that off without anyone knowing, Madonna can do it too. 

Perhaps if any music is released tonight it's just the "buzz single". Remember the earlier rumors said there will be two releases this time.

I agree. I feel M might've chosen the single and prepared that before finishing the album...heres hoping!

1 minute ago, dollhouse said:

There is nothing, 0, zero on her instagram.

Even before MET there was post..

She just posted a video and when I got the notification my heart dropped lol I was like oh yeahhh it’s happening and then she posted a video of her daughter lol

1 minute ago, dollhouse said:

There is nothing, 0, zero on her instagram.

Even before MET there was post..

Bitch is too quiet...strangely quiet. The met gala was not really a surprise. We knew she was gonna be there we just didnt get posts about her performing. But looking back on her page...there are some pics of her made up so im really hoping and praying she shot something And just held onto it!

48 minutes ago, DanM said:

From popjustice:

😱

New edition of the first album ?