MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Leave the fools and the naysayers behind. Prepare for the holy night. I will only take believers with me. 

Like a Virgin
Like a Prayer

:think:

Holiday?

1 hour ago, iasonas said:

Make sure your i-tunes, spotify, apple music, amazon music etc accounts are ready!

Yes! I have my accounts ready to stream into the new year! 

Sorry I'm a little late to this who,what,when and why? Where did any of this come from? I've looked on the net and found nothing about Madonna giving any kind of performance! I hope it's true. What an amazing way to start the new year! 

1 hour ago, Aries said:

After all these years (and especially this last one) I’ve come to realize it’s better to expect nothing and get something, than to expect something and get nothing! 

I agree, that's why I don't put my expectations to high

BBC Radio reported this afternoon that it is heavily rumoured that Madonna or Paul McCartney will headline Glastonbury. 

8 minutes ago, nightcutter said:

BBC Radio reported this afternoon that it is heavily rumoured that Madonna or Paul McCartney will headline Glastonbury. 

Wasn't that rumor denied by Glastonbury production some weeks ago?

WHY did I make plans tonight? How can I be present for my life AND Madonna if they both need me tonight. Excited to see what happens, and have stopped spending money on things other than Madonna to prepare for onslaught.