Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

2 hours ago, The Ghost said:

please forgive me ignorance as i don't post on here much,   is @mensch the same guy that was involved in the met art preparations?   that mentioned what she was gonna be singing the day before?

Yes, @Mensch was the one that gave us the scoop on that! I firmly believe in he and @robster if something doesn't happen #soonerthansoon than it's legit because something changed within the Madonna camp, not that they were making up shit. They've both been in the Madonna community for years and years so they know their shit! 🙂

6 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Yes, @Mensch was the one that gave us the scoop on that! I firmly believe in he and @robster if something doesn't happen #soonerthansoon than it's legit because something changed within the Madonna camp, not that they were making up shit. They've both been in the Madonna community for years and years so they know their shit! 🙂

Yes, and both are lovable 😃

1 hour ago, Aries said:

Yeah well, we’ve been let down and misguided....all...year...long!

I hear you! Madonna's #soon is a little different than ours....lol....the difference this time though is this isn't just fan conjecture that blossoms into "fact". I feel like a lot of that has gone on the past 6 months. People getting disappointed in timelines that they've created in their mind. This time though, SOMETHING is brewing......that's a fact, no conjecture there. We just don't what exactly it is!! It's torture but I LOVE it!! I haven't felt this sort of excitement since the old days. We literally know next to nothing and we're about to be HIT with something. This is amazing!! Can't be grateful enough to @Mensch and @robster for getting the hype built up!! This is like the complete opposite to the RH roll out.

45 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I hear you! Madonna's #soon is a little different than ours....lol....the difference this time though is this isn't just fan conjecture that blossoms into "fact". I feel like a lot of that has gone on the past 6 months. People getting disappointed in timelines that they've created in their mind. This time though, SOMETHING is brewing......that's a fact, no conjecture there. We just don't what exactly it is!! It's torture but I LOVE it!! I haven't felt this sort of excitement since the old days. We literally know next to nothing and we're about to be HIT with something. This is amazing!! Can't be grateful enough to @Mensch and @robster for getting the hype built up!! This is like the complete opposite to the RH roll out.

What if she decides to put up the first songs on ITunes again!!! That would be awesome, if the record is coming out in April. About 4-6 songs would be perfect, although it's not going to happen most likely.

5 minutes ago, stancherry said:

What if she decides to put up the first songs on ITunes again!!! That would be awesome, if the record is coming out in April. About 4-6 songs would be perfect, although it's not going to happen most likely.

I really hope she doesn’t do that 

Would be best if this era’s release strategy had exactly zero similarities to Rebel Heart’s

9 minutes ago, stancherry said:

No thanks, this was done as a way to try and get around the leaks, but the problem was the first 6 songs were mastered completely different from the rest of the album and it shows. I don’t want any flaws in mixing / mastering with this album!

15 minutes ago, stancherry said:

No

itunes is dead as a format 

24 minutes ago, stancherry said:

Well... the general consensus seems to think it’s a very very very bad idea, :lol:

2 minutes ago, runa said:

Well... the general consensus seems to think it’s a very very very bad idea, :lol:

They'd all run and download it instantly, though.

Someone on popjustice said (about her glam team being in NYC) that it’s just a nye party or something, to which Robster replied, “And we might all get invited.”

WTF is going on?!?!

I’m getting the impression that both Mensch and Robster know something, of course, but it’s not the same thing 

3 hours ago, Suedey said:

Someone clearly hasn’t seen BAT 

Exactly, BAT version is the footprint.

SS version is the best modernization.

So, we gonna hear another LAP tonight? The 2dn time this year.

1 minute ago, DanM said:

She is going to perform a new song in her bathroom streamed live!!! 😄 

Jokes aside, I’m very excited! Bring it on!

What is she doing?