Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

48 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Guys I’m signing off very soon. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

31 emojis for a  Dec 31 reveal - which makes sense with you signing off that close to the reveal? Or Jan 31? Or maybe that’s just a coincidence? We’ll get the answer in less than 24hrs.

#Soon is taking forever. First Madonna was throwing it around and now fans.

Soon soon should mean January and something should mean a song, not a fucking announcement or whatever.

But seriously, it is very predictable that Madonna might release new music in the first quarter.  A new single in February with performances at Grammy's and Brit Awards, an album in March

Honestly, why I’ve bothered trying to discover other artists back catalogues recently I don’t know why, when let’s be honest, they’re all being put on hold for a new Madonna era and I’m going to be rinsing her back catalogue yet again.

Well I can't do anything with this excitement!! So nervous, come on, need something more accurate, it will be tonight? Tomorrow? on Friday?? Please put the light on so i can breathe more easily😂

Would be amazing if she performs a new song tonight and then drops it on streaming platforms/itunes immediately afterwards.

I can't sleep either....and I don't even know what's going on really! lol Feels like something is happening #soonsoonSOON so I'm afraid I'll miss something if I sleep!! 

BRING IT!!!