Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madonna's new album: coming in 2019


Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Suedey said:

Well, Lady Gaga sells more records than Madonna in 2019. Let's be honest here. And this is Interscope, not Warners. They have no sense of loyalty for Madonna.

 

I don't think so, her soundtracks will be flopping after the award season ends.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

24 minutes ago, maddies said:

I don't think so, her soundtracks will be flopping after the award season ends.

The soundtrack is already a big seller, it’s not gonna flop after awards season (what does it mean, it was released 2 moths ago already). Actually I can see it growing after awards season like The Greatest Shwoman did.

Edited by cosmic_system
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Plaything said:

Why are we discussing Gunt‘s projects in this thread? I know there aren’t any news regarding M14 but...seriously?

:dazed:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Plaything said:

Why are we discussing Gunt‘s projects in this thread? I know there aren’t any news regarding M14 but...seriously?

She is great for the laugh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

 

The soundtrack is already a big seller, it’s not gonna flop after awards season (what does it mean, it was released 2 moths ago already). Actually I can see it growing after awards season like The Greatest Shwoman did.

its hardly the greatest showman soundtrack  , i dont see seven year old kids singing "SHALLOW" 

what i really want to know is ...Is a star is born soundtrack sales added to stefanis total album sales officially ? i mean it has solo work from bradley on it ...can anybody look it up lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing as the theme for Madonna's next album might be Magic,M should have her next reinvention be that of a magician,have Gaga as her assistant and make her disappear! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

 

The soundtrack is already a big seller, it’s not gonna flop after awards season (what does it mean, it was released 2 moths ago already). Actually I can see it growing after awards season like The Greatest Shwoman did.

2018 sales of Gaga's soundtrack mean nothing for 2019 numbers.  2019 sales start on January 1,  yes?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all are embarrassing. I come to a forum of an artist I love to talk about her and have fun, not to complain about someone I dislike (because, let's be right: being a 25 yo man like me who still needs to talk crap about someone I dislike instead of ignoring her is incredibly tragic).

Can we focus on the new album again? Stop being insecure pricks, Madonna is fucking coming for our cheap wigs and we need to feel the hype and anticipation for her asap. 2019 is the year of our slayage, let's get ready.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

Y'all are embarrassing. I come to a forum of an artist I love to talk about her and have fun, not to complain about someone I dislike (because, let's be right: being a 25 yo man like me who still needs to talk crap about someone I dislike instead of ignoring her is incredibly tragic).

Can we focus on the new album again? Stop being insecure pricks, Madonna is fucking coming for our cheap wigs and we need to feel the hype and anticipation for her asap. 2019 is the year of our slayage, let's get ready.

Embarrassing is having a little tantrum.  Sincerely,  The "insecure pricks"

Edited by sul8323
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Living for M of course but I’m excited to see what Lana Del Rey and Billie Eilish have coming! Lady Gaga I’m most sure how I feel at the moment. I’ll likely buy the album but I may not this time. I bought Joanne full heartedly and I was let down big time. John Wayne was a bop but that wasn’t even a proper single.

hi Stefani..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's get excited for the new album. 

Come on Madonna fans. We have a brand new era around the corner. 

New Madonna music which we crave, no leaks, Madonna hiring a new PR firm.  All coming together beautifully.  We have waited so long so now time to enjoy and get ready for the new era. We deserve this too ! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Let's get excited for the new album. 

Come on Madonna fans. We have a brand new era around the corner. 

New Madonna music which we crave, no leaks, Madonna hiring a new PR firm.  All coming together beautifully.  We have waited so long so now time to enjoy and get ready for the new era. We deserve this too ! 

YASSSSSSSSSSSS

E9FD2CB8-F46C-46C7-B400-F913FE3AD567.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

It was deleted. What was it?

 

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

yeah what was this?

 

2 minutes ago, idro said:

Ye  wtf was it

7740-CA17-141-C-42-DB-BCDD-67345-E6-C5-B

Link to post
Share on other sites

A Madonna and Cindi duet is the very very

very

very

very

last thing I ever want to see.

She can collaborate with whomever she wants but no has-beens please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...