Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

I am very excited, the two posters who said something is happening are reliable and trusted on this site. It's funny people being skeptical, because she hasn't done things a certain way before, as though she has to do things the exact same way all the time. I cannot wait to see what she is doing! 

31 minutes ago, runa said:

I love you say that because you're ALWAYS 100% wrong, NO MATTER THE SUBJECT, so I guess something big will happen tonight because you think it won't, :rotfl:

Ann I really !? 

In that case I can’t wait to watch Madonnas performance tonight and buy the new single tomorrow 😄😘😘

14 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Come on guys, I don’t think this is happening at all. After all the secrecy do you really think she’d drop a new song the night no one’s paying attention? I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see this happening. Don’t forget Madonna is not only the queen of life, but queen of tease.

👍

well i would be surprised if she does do something along the lines of a performance let alone release new music on new years day or eve. My bets on us getting anything along those lines until mid to end of 1st quarter 2019

1 minute ago, Madsexy18 said:

well i would be surprised if she does do something along the lines of a performance let alone release new music on new years day or eve. My bets on us getting anything along those lines until mid to end of 1st quarter 2019

👍

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Ann I really !? 

In that case I can’t wait to watch Madonnas performance tonight and buy the new single tomorrow 😄😘😘

Too bad @Kim isn't there, cause I'm pretty sure he'd agree, :lol:

Just now, Confessit said:

We will agree to disagree then. 😘

I wonder if Kim thinks something is coming tonight ?

Let me kindly remind you: you were one of a few who didn't believe M would performed at Met Gala, just like Mensch told us...

funny how history repeats itself, :rotfl:

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

We will agree to disagree then. 😘

I wonder if Kim thinks something is coming tonight ?

Is Kim an insider?

I’m not expecting new music to drop tonight or a performance, but maybe a small tease or appearance to start the promo.

The new post on Instagram, she’s really pushing the Freddie Mercury thing, and saying that we better get ready for 2019...

1 minute ago, runa said:

Let me kindly remind you: you were one of a few who didn't believe M would performed at Met Gala, just like Mensch told us...

funny how history repeats itself, :rotfl:

Was I ? 

Listen this isn’t personal for heavens sake im guessing by the tone of your post Mensch has confirmed soemthings happening tonight....

I’m sorry if I have an opinion but look around the thread I’m not alone in not believing it.....

Just my very humble point of view.

❤️