Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

55 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

no. 1 in 567 countries + north korea, antarctic and venus

This 👆🏼

😂😂😂

OMG I'm so gassed, come on Madge.... Give us somethinggggggg 🙏🏼

Actually dying here!!!!

Most likely nothing going to be released before February anyway (sorry for those who were too excited). Perhaps just an announcement.

The problem with all this I know but cannot tell is it can leads to joy or disappointment... I'd love to have something on January 1st but if it's not this soon I know I'll be disappointed so... I try to stay calm 

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

😂😂😂 I hope so! 

Maybe she will make a surprise appearance at New Year's Eve celebration in Times Square, New York with her fried Anderson Cooper/CNN and talk about album, dates, or single, maybe sing a small part of the new single! Maybe drop the single!!  I am thinking Outside the box. :)

1 minute ago, robster said:

I also heard that something might be happening like REALLY soon! No confirmation of any sort, so fingers crossed! But this is like SOON soon!

:tigger:

1 minute ago, robster said:

I also heard that something might be happening like REALLY soon! No confirmation of any sort, so fingers crossed! But this is like SOON soon!

Thanks Robster. 

Soon as in... this week maybe in time for new release Friday? :nocomment:

15 hours ago, Mensch said:

What I heard has me dizzy. I’m literally nauseous and feeling like I might pass out. I’m sorry I can’t say a SINGLE word or detail but all will be revealed #SOON! 

SINGLE #SOON

??

❤️

Don’t get me wrong, I’m also very excited about this, but what’s the point of this ‘I heard something but I won’t tell ‘ ?? Plz explain to me if I don’t know something!!

5 hours ago, Mensch said:

My stomach is in knots. I need a few days...

i need to lay down...

I need to lay down... 

Is that some sort of reference to Die Another Day?  Are we about to hear some fast techno track?  or maybe Can't You See My Mind? 

:dramatic:

4 minutes ago, robster said:

Oh man let me get my camomile tee!!! I'll probably spend New Year's Eve closed in the toilet refreshing this page instead then partying.

8 minutes ago, robster said:

Madonna has completely ruined the definition of "soon" for me. What is soon sooon? First week of new year? ANY time frame possible?