Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

1 hour ago, stevo208 said:

Her speech in Morocco seemed to be professionally filmed. Maybe something else was filmed?

Her last birthday was filmed too, and I guess every birthday she had lately. It doesn’t mean a thing. She’s Madonna, she has friends that can make those videos to her without other use than the one to remember those days. 

It's a great time for her to release something on Netflix (new documentary about the album and the past year) as part of the album marketing strategy.

The streaming platform is at its peak. Sandra Bullock's Bird Box was watched by a record 45 million accounts in a week, Roma is a potential Best Picture Oscar Winner, several hot series like Drag Race are currently releasing new episodes every week and artists like Taylor Swift are releasing material there too. Don't know about sales, but at least it will make a lot of people know she is releasing new material.

4 minutes ago, Beastialg said:

It's a great time for her to release something on Netflix (new documentary about the album and the past year) as part of the album marketing strategy.

The streaming platform is at its peak. Sandra Bullock's Bird Box was watched by a record 45 million accounts in a week, Roma is a potential Best Picture Oscar Winner, several hot series like Drag Race are currently releasing new episodes every week and artists like Taylor Swift are releasing material there too. Don't know about sales, but at least it will make a lot of people know she is releasing new material.

I love this idea and hope there’s some truth there! I’d love a life chronicle of her life throughout the last year and going up to the tour where maybe Netflix will air the tour as the finale of the series! Idk maybe something completely different than we even imagine. I just want more visuals and to see her talking and being her cheeky self more. 

such great great GREAT!!!! news . Thank you @Mensch for lifting our spirits like this . The fact that no real info is out there till know makes the enthusiasm more childlike for me

9 minutes ago, Mensch said:

My stomach is in knots. I need a few days...

i need to lay down...

Now im trying to analize every word u say hihi..."could this be a hint"?  "what does he mean?" this woman still gets me excited after so many many years….i'm ready.

2 hours ago, Beastialg said:

This would be perfect!!

@Flip The Switch literally that’s all of us entering the new year and era.

The WorldPride headliners are about to be announced in January too so maybe it could be a press release confirming that along the new era like:

”Madonna, named pride ambassador for 2019 will be performing at the closing ceremony in June 30 in New York City, this will be part of the promotion of her new album #Magic to be released in March 12, along with the new single “Funaná (ft Anitta) in February”

2 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

@Flip The Switch literally that’s all of us entering the new year and era.

The WorldPride headliners are about to be announced in January too so maybe it could be a press release confirming that along the new era like:

”Madonna, named pride ambassador for 2019 will be performing at the closing ceremony in June 30 in New York City, this will be part of the promotion of her new album #Magic to be released in March 12, along with the new single “Funaná (ft Anitta) in February”

😂😂😂 I hope so! 

My assumption is that the WW lead single will be the disco track she teased and the other single will be a trendy Latin-pop track featuring Anitta which will target the Latin market. We will probably hear endless complaints about the lack of cohesiveness before the album drops. 

Agreed January should no longer be a bad month to put out new music with streaming now being the lead platform, in fact, she’d be getting in there a head of anyone else if she were to drop a new single.

i don’t know about anyone else but I get so bored in January waiting for the year to get started and new music to come out, the thirst is real.

11 hours ago, Mensch said:

What I heard has me dizzy. I’m literally nauseous and feeling like I might pass out. I’m sorry I can’t say a SINGLE word or detail but all will be revealed #SOON! 

Oh Mensch, I like your innuendo 🙂

1 hour ago, loowee said:

My assumption is that the WW lead single will be the disco track she teased and the other single will be a trendy Latin-pop track featuring Anitta which will target the Latin market. We will probably hear endless complaints about the lack of cohesiveness before the album drops. 

It would be fantastic to have 2 strong leads and I do think more promotion BEFORE the album drops will be much better for sales of the album.

I think it would be perfect to drop 2 leads the disco/dance track for the world and the Anitta feature Latin track for the Latin market in February/March.

Promote in both territories leading up to the release of M14 in April.

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

😂😂😂 I hope so! 

You hope first single is Funana Banana feat Anitta? 😋

1 hour ago, loowee said:

So over cohesive complaints. If the music is good WHO CARES?? It's already been said this album isn't going to be particularly cohesive so if that's a must for some to be able to enjoy it then I guess they better sit out this go round!