Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

5 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Thank you for sharing what you can! ❤️

You mentioned a few weeks back how we shouldn't expect any further news this year but should start hearing info in first few weeks of Jan. Based on what you know now, do you think we may be getting more than just info in these upcoming first few weeks of the new year??

It’s def more than just info. 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

It’s def more than just info. 

🤩

Thanks again!! I love how this era is rolling out....we know NOTHING. This feels so much like an old school era rollout. Can't wait much more!!!

Alright, I'm gonna try NOT to be that guy that asks a million questions...lol....just one more thing though....does this tie into the "outside the box" thing you were mentioning? Or is this something sort of separate from that?

Usually during this time of the year she posts a lot of holiday family photos. She might actually be working. Maybe we are getting new material in January!! 2019 seams quite packed with new releases, it would actually make sense unless Rihanna is doing it but I don't think it's happening!

27 minutes ago, iamme said:

Million dollar questions:

1. Is the 1st single a mid or up tempo banger?

2. Is it on par with Ray Of Light, Hung Up, Like A Prayer, or Express Yourself? 

2. and Living for Love.

1 minute ago, humanracin said:

so, with this new info ...... I'm guessing first single in January, buzz song for "other" market early Feb ?

January is the worst time of the year to release anything

2 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I agree if we're talking about an album, but I don't see a problem with releasing a single in January.

47 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Is it anymore though?? That used to be the case due not willing to go shopping and part with cash after the holidays - but now? Doesn’t seem as relevant in the age of streaming.

45 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Is it anymore though?? That used to be the case due not willing to go shopping and part with cash after the holidays - but now? Doesn’t seem as relevant in the age of streaming.

Exactly.

Let's hope for great news soon!!!!! 

Something like that would be cool

mid January teaser/buzz single with a lyric video (this time she really needs to release a teaser song)

February first single with a kick ass video

mid March album release (magazine Interviews, performing on TV and all promo)

😀

2 hours ago, samosamosamo said:

Usually during this time of the year she posts a lot of holiday family photos. She might actually be working. Maybe we are getting new material in January!! 2019 seams quite packed with new releases, it would actually make sense unless Rihanna is doing it but I don't think it's happening!

she's always working.. but on what...i don't think its a shoot yet..as everyone seems to be on a holiday...im sure she's planning everything. 😃

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

I think it will just be album artwork/first single video shoot news...

We all know she's releasing the album in March/April, so a photo/video shoot in January doesn't sound like a surprise at all. @Mensch is implying that we're getting something #muchsoonerthanwethink. 

5 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

🤩

Thanks again!! I love how this era is rolling out....we know NOTHING. This feels so much like an old school era rollout. Can't wait much more!!!

Alright, I'm gonna try NOT to be that guy that asks a million questions...lol....just one more thing though....does this tie into the "outside the box" thing you were mentioning? Or is this something sort of separate from that?

Separate but kind of also fits into the idea so I’m all for it!