Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

4 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

Somebody just posted this on twitter. I don;t know what it is.

That’s from a video from the director she started following or something. It’s discussed a few pages back but whoever made this, edited to make it look as if it’s new M music. 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

That’s from a video from the director she started following or something. It’s discussed a few pages back but whoever made this, edited to make it look as if it’s new M music. 

Thanks. I figured it was something like that given the source. BUT......... SOON!

8 minutes ago, Nikki said:

did you hear something or is it based on that twitter user? 🙂

What I heard has me dizzy. I’m literally nauseous and feeling like I might pass out. I’m sorry I can’t say a SINGLE word or detail but all will be revealed #SOON! 

15 minutes ago, Mensch said:

What I heard has me dizzy. I’m literally nauseous and feeling like I might pass out. I’m sorry I can’t say a SINGLE word or detail but all will be revealed #SOON! 

thank youuuuuu :smooch:

2 minutes ago, loowee said:

Is she dropping a buzz single on 1/1/2019? 😨<span>

I would love that.  I was just observing his message and drew my own conclusions by the all caps word SINGLE.

57 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I loooove you!

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

#soonerthanyouthink is probably what we should retitle M’s ominous #soon hashtag! 

Thank you for sharing what you can! ❤️

You mentioned a few weeks back how we shouldn't expect any further news this year but should start hearing info in first few weeks of Jan. Based on what you know now, do you think we may be getting more than just info in these upcoming first few weeks of the new year??