Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

She’s literally toured with almost every album she’s put out sdhssggasgagshd :lmao:

Madonna - No tour

True Blue - No tour

Like a Prayer - No tour

Bedtime Story - No tour

Ray of Light - No tour

All major albums and no immediate tours....

38 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Madonna - No tour

True Blue - No tour

Like a Prayer - No tour

Bedtime Story - No tour

Ray of Light - No tour

True Blue (plus WTG soundtrack)=tour, Like A Prayer (plus Im breathless)=tour and her first album=logically world tour unlikely.

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

True Blue (plus WTG soundtrack)=tour, Like A Prayer (plus Im breathless)=tour and her first album=logically world tour unlikely.

My point is that an M album does not mean an immediate M tour.  "Logically"...? Lots of artists tour with one album.  For example, I saw ARIZONA recently and they only have one album.  "Logically", one could say that Bedtime Stories + Ray of Light + Music =tour.  

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

My point is that an M album does not mean an immediate M tour.  "Logically"...? Lots of artists tour with one album.  For example, I saw ARIZONA recently and they only have one album.  "Logically", one could say that Bedtime Stories + Ray of Light + Music =tour.  

Logically, I am not complaining. I love all her tours and I am very greatful she is still touring... logically

2 hours ago, dubtronic said:

Apparently tomorrow. But someone who has subscribed to the magazine has it already and said there is nothing new 😞

How could you all believe there is something new in that shit magazine? 

17 hours ago, sul8323 said:

Madonna - No tour

True Blue - No tour

Like a Prayer - No tour

Bedtime Story - No tour

Ray of Light - No tour

Except for the first album, in those cases, the tour was postponed due to the filming of a movie.

3 hours ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

And Re-Invention World Tour was to promote Remixed & Revisited. Never forget.

:newspaper:

Indeed.  Hahahahha

Guest eroticerotic

I think I understand what is trying to be said about the touring and album timelines. People seem to forget more and more that, times are different.  

Back in the 80s and 90s, and In Madonna's case, she basically didn't need to tour immediately. Not only did she organically have the Midas touch much more back then, but album sales were good for pretty much everyone, enough to recoup on expenses and make a profit. Also she was Warner's cash cow so while i'm sure it probably caused tensions in board meetings when she didn't tour immediately or at all after releasing studio albums, they let her be.

The internet ruined the music industry and album sales.

Once the internet took over in the last two decades, album sales were virtually replaced by streaming, touring, cross promoting, and viral releases. Add to that Madonna being in her 4th decade as a leader in pop music (lets not forget that before her pop stars on average lasted 1-10 years)  In order to stay bankable, touring immediately after a release is basically essential.

11 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

I think I understand what is trying to be said about the touring and album timelines. People seem to forget more and more that, times are different.  

Back in the 80s and 90s, and In Madonna's case, she basically didn't need to tour immediately. Not only did she organically have the Midas touch much more back then, but album sales were good for pretty much everyone, enough to recoup on expenses and make a profit. Also she was Warner's cash cow so while i'm sure it probably caused tensions in board meetings when she didn't tour immediately or at all after releasing studio albums, they let her be.

The internet ruined the music industry and album sales.

Once the internet took over in the last two decades, album sales were virtually replaced by streaming, touring, cross promoting, and viral releases. Add to that Madonna being in her 4th decade as a leader in pop music (lets not forget that before her pop stars on average lasted 1-10 years)  In order to stay bankable, touring immediately after a release is basically essential.

this!!

6 minutes ago, Suedey said:

image.png

it would be great if gorgon releases her album on the same day as Madonna - on purpose, expecting to sell more and ends up selling much less :)

54 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Well I guess we all know from that deleted tweet who the no. 1 priority artist on Interscope's roster is... :nocomment:

It almost looks like Interscope ranked their artists in order of who they deem the biggest priority.

Putting Gaga right on top of Madonna is blasphemous! Who did this? Gaga should have been like, in the middle somewhere! Madonna on the very top! 

4 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Maybe it’s in order of who releases there album first. :dazed::dazed::dazed::dazed:

Maybe. Gaga in February Madonna in November 

#soon #almostthere