Madonna & Anitta collab

Just now, Nick said:

At one point in the video she's about to squat on a beer bottle.:lol::lol:

:lmao: I know.  That video was so trashy and horrible.  Her " twerking"  is dreadful  - she is not even good at twerking.  She looks like she is desperate to take a dump ( sorry for the mental picture and description but no other way to describe it  )   So horrible to watch and nothing skilful, attractive or interesting about it.  

13 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lmao: I know.  That video was so trashy and horrible.  Her " twerking"  is dreadful  - she is not even good at twerking.  She looks like she is desperate to take a dump ( sorry for the mental picture and description but no other way to describe it  )   So horrible to watch and nothing skilful, attractive or interesting about it.  

Chances are, with this one. As they say, old habits...

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

You have just described her entire career. She’s pure trash.

Nicki Minaj, anyone? Same classy crap. Ah, well! Between this and that idiot Maluma thing, we'll see what comes. 

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

She looks like she is desperate to take a dump

Probably was!

This girl is soooo over the top. :lmao: That's one skanky video!

Her "rapping" is whatever.....I can handle a verse in one of M's songs. I can't see  this being the overall sound of M's album though.  

13 hours ago, spotlight said:

I like the choice in wardrobe she went with in this video. The tasseled pasties let the viewer know she is a classy popstar.

I just love your sense of humour haha

13 hours ago, Marco said:

Bolsonitta should audition for a yeast infection commercial. 🥴

She'd be the "before"?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8517592/madonna-anitta-risky-outfits/amp/

MADGE'S BUST NEW PAL

Madonna’s next musical collaborator Anitta shares the star’s love of risky outfits

We can confirm Madge has teamed up with Brazilian superstar Anitta, most recently seen twerking in nipple tassels, for her comeback album

By Simon Boyle

26th February 2019, 11:12 pm

Updated: 26th February 2019, 11:12 pm

MADONNA still likes to wear risky outfits – and so does her next collaborator.

I can confirm she has teamed up with Brazilian superstar Anitta, most recently seen twerking in nipple tassels, for her comeback album.

Anitta – whose racy outfit features in the video for Bola Rebola, her new track with J Balvin and Tropkillaz – has become one of Latin America’s most in-demand artists.

A music insider said: “Madonna’s new album is heavily influenced by Portugal after she moved there and as one of the hottest Portuguese-speaking acts, Anitta was someone she really wanted to work with. Their song is very contemporary and the  album will show a new side of Madonna. It’s her best since 2005’s Confessions On A Dance Floor.

“All going well, the first single will be released in April. She is putting the finishing touches to the collection.”

Madonna  posted a snap of herself with Anitta on Instagram in December  – and  this week shared a post-Oscars  picture with Lady Gaga.

Getting Gaga on the new album would really give   fans something to talk about.

On 2/24/2019 at 7:09 PM, Rock said:

Anitta's new music video:

No comments...

:sneaky:

It's not the worst of its genre but it really is just basic music but I get that it's huge and M likes to experiment.

Just feels like we're about to get an update on BIM. 😬

my love's an Ebola, my sex is a killer

why should madonna experiment with girls who probably haven't contributed anything to their own work other than this horrible mumblerap (and even THAT, they probably didn't write)

why can't she work with artists who truly experiment and make interesting and beautiful music? why is she so inclined to work with the absolute WORST? it almost seems like a contest to pick up the worst people in the business to see how much shit her fans will tolerate. no wonder Madonna doesn't get the credit she deserves.

I can not rejoice for this duet, but I do not think that anitta is the absolute evil or the worst singer, as far as I'm concerned, it's on the same artistic level as rihanna / katy perry. I think there is a slight form of involuntary and internalized racism that leads us to define anitta "the slaughter of the favelas" and this is wrong. the substance of these artists is the same, only the environment of extraction changes.

1 minute ago, Hobbit said:

I can not rejoice for this duet, but I do not think that anitta is the absolute evil or the worst singer, as far as I'm concerned, it's on the same artistic level as rihanna / katy perry. I think there is a slight form of involuntary and internalized racism that leads us to define anitta "the slaughter of the favelas" and this is wrong. the substance of these artists is the same, only the environment of extraction changes.

that's such bullshit. Katy Perry and Rihanna have actually made some decent pop music, and as far as I know Katy doesn't go around twerking and almost looking naked and being absolute TRASH in her videos? sorrynotsorry, this anitta is the lowest of the low

the concept of vulgarity is absolutely subjective, surely katy perry is more modest and decorous than an anitta, but at the level of artistry it is nothingness, a product packed by the industry that has produced hits prepared to its measure. the level of vulgarity is equal to that of rihanna, another commercial product, only that now if she moves the ass is a political statement and is considered feminist. not to mention nicki minaj and anaconda? is that class? surely madonna could choose thick artists with whom to duet, but for me rihanna and anitta are on the same level.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

that's such bullshit. Katy Perry and Rihanna have actually made some decent pop music, and as far as I know Katy doesn't go around twerking and almost looking naked and being absolute TRASH in her videos? sorrynotsorry, this anitta is the lowest of the low