Madonna & Anitta collab

2 hours ago, MadFan said:

Can someone please put in the loop about her mentioning her shitty ass with Madonna? I missed this. :lol:

She said she had diarrhea when they were at the studio together. Sounds like she's been watching I'm Gonna Tell You a Secret.

4 hours ago, Kalabanshe said:

Still laughing while I read it this supposed exclusive info!

Man, the first one to mention Faz Gostoso is the track featuring Anitta was her unofficial biographer and Brazilian journalist Leo Dias, and that was back in November, after the blackboard accident on Instagram! 

News about M licensing a sample from Blaya’s Faz Gostoso dates back to December, and the original source is a quite reliable Portuguese music magazine called BLITZ!

Edited by Melody_Maker

Madonna was set to premiere "Anitta Bonitta" at the Brit Awards tonight but Anitta has diarrhea and had prior commitments with Bolsonaro so she couldn't travel.

who the fuck would support anything relating to this.. "thing"? it's like making a song with a kardashian.. I take that back, she is worse than that

she is part of this ongoing trend of the worst music in the world, started by drake. no melodies, no chorus, just a few sounds and mumble rap about big asses

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

who the fuck would support anything relating to this.. "thing"? it's like making a song with a kardashian.. I take that back, she is worse than that

she is part of this ongoing trend of the worst music in the world, started by drake. no melodies, no chorus, just a few sounds and mumble rap about big asses

This.

4 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Mirwais has reworked it so it could be decent but let's just hope if it's a cover of the Blaya song that it's just a deluxe bonus track or something...

Or scrapped altogether! It sounds like crap = as someone said drake trashy tuneless “music”

On 2/20/2019 at 5:52 PM, Nikki said:

2 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Tropkillaz new song. They were in the studio with Anitta and Madonna. The video is out tomorrow:

horrible. Sounds like those trashy mid 90 songs which M would never touch even with a gun pointing to her head.😪

Both Anitta and Maluma are performing today at Live Aid Venezuela. Maybe they will give us a preview? 😏

2 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Her ass is disgusting 

Never forget:

On 2/1/2019 at 6:13 PM, Rock said:

https://www.otvfoco.com.br/anitta-passa-mal-em-estudio-antes-de-encontrar-madonna-e-se-desespera/

Anitta felt sick in studio before meeting Madonna and despaired

The singer Anitta felt sick in the studio before meeting the Queen of Pop Madonna. The Brazilian met the blonde in December to record a song, which has not yet been released. In an interview for Radio Mix, she revealed the details of this meeting that marked her career.

"I had already bored her by message. I was scared, I was all nervous. I went to the bathroom, shitted like hell because I was very nervous the moment I arrived in the studio. My stomach was a mess. That had never happened, to go to the bathroom nervously" she said. "Getting a call from Madonna was really a very shocking thing in my year. To me, she's a living legend. Everything she did for women in music... If women today have freedom to do so much, it is because she was strong and endured too much.

It is very easy to think that the nowadays world was always like this, but it is difficult for people to remember that Madonna went through a lot to ensure that today we have this freedom of expression. I had the honor of told her that personally" she explained. Anitta, however, said she had to perform exceptionally well or that the nervousness could hurt her. The song, with speculations that it is a funk called Faz Gostoso, must shock the public and will have Madonna singing in Portuguese.

"As time passed by I got better. Even because for what I had to do with her I could not be nervous (...) But then I said that she had already changed my life just by having spent those hours there with her ... I taught her a few words like 'babado' (that she had also taught Camila Cabello) and 'não', "added the brunette.

On 2/22/2019 at 5:37 AM, elijah said:

horrible. Sounds like those trashy mid 90 songs which M would never touch even with a gun pointing to her head.😪

i dont want any song like this or champagne rosey on madonnas album ...god forbid ...

3 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Come on people. Its just the way she choosed to express herself artistically. And maybe even in an ironic way...

well then i don't like her "art"

2 hours ago, Rock said:

Anitta's new music video:

No comments...

:sneaky:

Apparently the camera crew had to keep cleaning the shit off their lenses all day.

It was a day of shit and vomit.