Madonna & Anitta collab

3 hours ago, fandonna said:

why is anitta huge in brazil?

i've watched some videos from her but never found any attraction. to me she is so generic. hmmm........

people love generic and harmless, it always sells

they dont like to think and feel uncorftable

On 4/13/2019 at 12:27 AM, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Oh, Dear God...

tenor.gif

She really has a scat fetish.

2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Both are into scat it seems. 🤢

Yes,  they are sickening. Do people really want to know that they shit themselves  on stage.  The detail she went into in that clip above about the subject. :vomit:

How many more times is she going to keep telling that story? It’s gets more descriptive each time! :sick: Maybe she should’ve collaborated with Kylie Minogue instead on a line of Kylie Incontinence Pants! 

13 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

How many more times is she going to keep telling that story? It’s gets more descriptive each time! :sick: Maybe she should’ve collaborated with Kylie Minogue instead on a line of Kylie Incontinence Pants! 

:rotfl: funny thing is she looked lovely in that sit down interview. Then she started that story again with so much detail and I swear that only people who like hearing detailed talk of bowel movements would like it.  To the rest of the population, it was awful.  I hope if she performs anywhere with Madonna, she controls herself. Imagine performing on stage with someone doing that !  

The nerve, she’s Latin so I get that she finds this funny and well I somehow understand but this is gross for Americans so... I give her props for being honest, she’s like the latin Cardi B, being ratchet is her charm and she’s not dumb, hopefully M performs with her too.

Making her fecal experience public to the whole wide world is a faux pas. You can share that with a close circle of friends, but bragging about it, as a matter of fact, is a NO NO NO!!