Madonna & Anitta collab

https://www.etonline.com/anitta-explains-how-mariah-carey-beyonce-and-cardi-b-influenced-her-new-album-kisses-exclusive

Anitta Explains How Mariah Carey, Beyonce and Cardi B Influenced Her New Album 'KISSES'

So this slut was not inspired by Madonna.

Good.

All 10 videos for KISSES are available on Anitta’s YouTube channel.

I guess this is what M's doing.

Wow ten videos! I wonder if she shows off her ass at all in any of them.

I’m still hoping the Anita colab has been scrapped. I don’t want her soiling the new album. (Literally)

1 hour ago, horn said:

this hooker is canceled.

now i hate this slut

Edited by fandonna

7 hours ago, horn said:

“I grew up listening to Mariah Carey. She's my number one. She taught me how to sing, she was the first person I ever listened to in my life,” she confessed.

You'd never be able to tell.

Anitta says it was Bianco who helped name the album.

“He has worked with all the divas that I love -- Madonna, Rihanna, he also worked with Kim Kardashian...and with some brands that I love like Prada, Versace, so many [others] in the fashion world,” Anitta explained. “He actually had the idea of the kisses because I said we're trying to find something, [a concept] that can be different [things] but be the same thing. So, he got this idea of the kisses.”

Well, she's "a diva that she loves" 🤷‍♂️

Well, Mariah at least has good taste and won’t get near this talentless individual. Yeah, I’m being sarcastic, but even as tacky as she is, she won’t even acknowledge Anitta’s existence. Wish Madonna would shut Anitta down. 

3 hours ago, FeTuoni said:

Well, Mariah at least has good taste and won’t get near this talentless individual. Yeah, I’m being sarcastic, but even as tacky as she is, she won’t even acknowledge Anitta’s existence. Wish Madonna would shut Anitta down. 

She only acknowledges someone if she considers him/her a way to get a new #1 LOL.

in the clip that Giovanni Bianco posted on ig you can see a fluorescent mouth  with a cigarette like that m necklace

I love how this stupid ho goes off claiming how Mariah inspired her to “sing”, Beyoncé to be a “strong” and “independent” woman, also cites Rihanna and even Cardi B but after having supposedly worked with Madona the Queen herself doesn’t even mention her at all! Like, WTF?!? Not only is this bitch cancelled (scratch that bitch was nobody to begin with) she needs to stay being a local nobody. Madonna needs to stop collabing with these nobodies frfr.

34 minutes ago, Johnny Angel said:

I love how this stupid ho goes off claiming how Mariah inspired her to “sing”, Beyoncé to be a “strong” and “independent” woman, also cites Rihanna and even Cardi B but after having supposedly worked with Madona the Queen herself doesn’t even mention her at all! Like, WTF?!? Not only is this bitch cancelled (scratch that bitch was nobody to begin with) she needs to stay being a local nobody. Madonna needs to stop collabing with these nobodies frfr.

EXACTLY!!

1 hour ago, Johnny Angel said:

1 hour ago, Johnny Angel said:

She is so over-rated, annoying and awful.  Hate that she says that she is representing Latin women - when so many other Latin entertainers are so talented and charismatic.   

Keep away from her Madonna - she can't even be bothered mentioning you for this interview but raves about Mariah,  Beyonce, Rihanna, Ariana and Cardi B.   She is just an opportunist and not even a talented one. 

https://revistaquem.globo.com/QUEM-News/noticia/2019/04/convidado-nao-reconhece-anitta-no-lancamento-de-seu-disco-e-cantora-alfineta.html

Over the weekend the release of Kisses, Anitta's new album, happened in the United States. In the main event of the new album, however, the singer ended up going through an unusual situation that viralized on the web. Last Sunday (7), a series of profiles dedicated to celebrities began to comment and share a video where Anitta appears bouncing a guest of the event that did not recognize her. When he asked who she was, the funkeira immediately retorted, "It's Anitta honey. Just look around, I'm everywhere." Early on Saturday (6), she revealed what she passed through the immigration, at the airport, just arriving in Los Angeles, California. "Today was a mess. Karina is upset today. We arrived at immigration and there was a queue to pass in the machine, but we have another visa. We did not have to go through the machine. We explained this to the guy and he did not like us" she laughed.
Then Anitta explained that she has work visas, and so her entrance should be through another gate. However, it was barred and had to face the common queue. "The guy did not like our face, and he said, 'So you'll stand in line just to explain.' It was a queue to pass on a machine that our passport does not pass, because we have another type of visa, The guy did not like us, and he said, 'So you stand in line and then you explain'! "he continued. Anitta also told that she still suffered at the airport: The driver of the car confused the schedules, so he was not waiting for her; His friend asked for a more expensive Uber and ended up getting a very old and beaten vehicle, among other problems.

She thinks that she's this biggest star and yet no one recognizes her, even at her own album release party lol. :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

https://revistaquem.globo.com/QUEM-News/noticia/2019/04/convidado-nao-reconhece-anitta-no-lancamento-de-seu-disco-e-cantora-alfineta.html

Over the weekend the release of Kisses, Anitta's new album, happened in the United States. In the main event of the new album, however, the singer ended up going through an unusual situation that viralized on the web. Last Sunday (7), a series of profiles dedicated to celebrities began to comment and share a video where Anitta appears bouncing a guest of the event that did not recognize her. When he asked who she was, the funkeira immediately retorted, "It's Anitta honey. Just look around, I'm everywhere." Early on Saturday (6), she revealed what she passed through the immigration, at the airport, just arriving in Los Angeles, California. "Today was a mess. Karina is upset today. We arrived at immigration and there was a queue to pass in the machine, but we have another visa. We did not have to go through the machine. We explained this to the guy and he did not like us" she laughed.
Then Anitta explained that she has work visas, and so her entrance should be through another gate. However, it was barred and had to face the common queue. "The guy did not like our face, and he said, 'So you'll stand in line just to explain.' It was a queue to pass on a machine that our passport does not pass, because we have another type of visa, The guy did not like us, and he said, 'So you stand in line and then you explain'! "he continued. Anitta also told that she still suffered at the airport: The driver of the car confused the schedules, so he was not waiting for her; His friend asked for a more expensive Uber and ended up getting a very old and beaten vehicle, among other problems.

She thinks that she's this biggest star and yet no one recognizes her, even at her own album release party lol. :lmao:

When some uses to refer to herself with  the plurale maiestatis it's not a good sign.. 😂

36 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

:lmao::chuckle::lmao: