Madonna & Anitta collab

12 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Anitta is featured on the new Sofia Reyes single with Rita Ora *rolls eyes

she definetly steals all the scenes shes in

1 minute ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

they still promoting that Rita Ora thing?

IKR. They should stop trying to make her happen, because it just will not happen. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

IKR. They should stop trying to make her happen, because it just will not happen. :lol:

I find her so utterly annoying, you cannot even imagine. All of that wasted money going into her, unbelievable :lmao: 

51 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I find her so utterly annoying, you cannot even imagine. All of that wasted money going into her, unbelievable :lmao: 

And all the good catchy jams wasting on her.

On 3/23/2019 at 5:45 PM, Genevieve Vavance said:

Even Madonna wasted money on her. 

Don't think she stole the scenes, video or song at all. Can't see the appeal in Anitta.   Very average as a singer and don't think she has any star quality at all. None of them in this video stand out as stars. Hope her song with Madonna proves me wrong. 

Whenever I search for Anitta's name to find something about her collaboration with Madonna, there's always some new polemic involving her: catfights, TV backstage drama, stealing someone's boyfriend, Brazilian and international celebrities disliking her, etc. The list goes on and on.

According to this yesterday article, she's still good friends with that singer who made transphobic comments some weeks ago. This one:

On 1/21/2019 at 5:33 PM, Rock said:

Recently, Nego do Borel singer got involved in a major controversy after having a comment from him exposed in the media. It all started with a malicious review by the artist, in relation to Luisa Marilac. At the time, Nego claimed to have found her "a very handsome man", when in fact she is trans woman. The attitude of the singer ended up having a bad repercussion, and many detonated by the comment, that was considered transphobic. The case has generated so much negative repercussion, that now the artist has suffered the consequences. This Sunday (20) Nego was invited to take part in the concert of singer Anitta, who is one of his best friends. The problem was when it was time to go on stage. The public did not like to see him and received him with boos at the performance. Even in the face of the negativity, the funkeiro performed for three minutes, during all the time he sang, several screams were shout at him, asking him to leave the scene. Anitta, as always defending her friends, did not like the attitude and had the show stopped to vent on what was happening. "I will never turn my back on a friend of mine. What I can do as a friend is to instruct people about things they do not know. We live in a country where people know very little about many things. They learn from mistakes, they learn from them. " Even with the speech in favor of the singer, the public did not forgive and continued booing his presentation. The singer again appealed to everyone to be calm, because he would learn from the error. Then, the manifestation (where people screamed the anti-Bolsonaro slogan #EleNão) went to Madonna's Instagram account.

https://www.1news.com.br/noticia/533740/tv-e-famosos/anitta-tenta-defender-nego-do-borel-em-show-e-reacao-do-publico-choca-21012019

They went to the beach together, good for them, no one's asking for them to not be friends; but, at the same time, there's the popular saying: "birds of a feather flock together". So what exactly does she stand for? Her opinions are all very blurred, she seems like a rebel without a case, doing and saying/defending stuff just for the sake of it.

473a3345.jpg

Why Madonna wants to collaborate with her is kinda of confusing...

2 hours ago, Rock said:

Whenever I search for Anitta's name to find something about her collaboration with Madonna, there's always some new polemic involving her: catfights, TV backstage drama, stealing someone's boyfriend, Brazilian and international celebrities disliking her, etc. The list goes on and on.

According to this yesterday article, she's still good friends with that singer who made transphobic comments some weeks ago. This one:

They went to the beach together, good for them, no one's asking for them to not be friends; but, at the same time, there's the popular saying: "birds of a feather flock together". So what exactly does she stand for? Her opinions are all very blurred, she seems like a rebel without a case, doing and saying/defending stuff just for the sake of it.

473a3345.jpg

I don’t think she stands for anything. She’s an opportunist and regarded as trash here in BR by smart people. Her music is trash and artistically speaking, Anitta is en empty vessel. It is confusing why Madonna is collaborating with her. 

4 hours ago, Rock said:

473a3345.jpg

Like Anita, Maluma has collaborated with Nego Do Borel and they have a highly succesful song together (Corazon), but you don't see people asking to cancel Maluma, accusing him of being transphobic or questioning his collaboration with Madonna. I don't like either's music, but I don't get the double standards when it comes to Anitta. Is it because she's considered 'trashy'? Maybe fans don't have a problem with Maluma because he's 'hot'?

1 minute ago, ratzuo said:

Maluma has collaborated with Nego Do Borel and they have a highly succesful song together (Corazon), but you don't see people asking to cancel Maluma, accusing him of being transphobic or questioning his collaboration with Madonna. I don't like either's music, but I don't get the double standards when it comes to Anitta. Is it because she's considered 'trashy'? Maybe fans don't have a problem with Maluma because he's 'hot'?

I didn't know that Maluma worked with him too. But if you say so, then Madonna should cancel all of those collaborations and be by herself on her own album lol :lmao:.

Wasn't Madonna married to two men that were known homophobes at the time of the marriages?? Yes? No? If not, I'm sure we can find someone in the last nearly 40 yrs that Madonna has worked with or been friends with that has said or done something questionable. If someone thinks Anitta is garbage, ok,  but do we need to drag the political opinions of her friends in the hopes of trying to justify why Madonna shouldn't work with her? What's the point in that? If you don't like her then you don't like her, none of that "extra" shit is necessary. If we're gonna start doing this with everyone then just cancel everyone and everything right now :lol:

49 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Wasn't Madonna married to two men that were known homophobes at the time of the marriages?? Yes? No? If not, I'm sure we can find someone in the last nearly 40 yrs that Madonna has worked with or been friends with that has said or done something questionable. If someone thinks Anitta is garbage, ok,  but do we need to drag the political opinions of her friends in the hopes of trying to justify why Madonna shouldn't work with her? What's the point in that? If you don't like her then you don't like her, none of that "extra" shit is necessary. If we're gonna start doing this with everyone then just cancel everyone and everything right now :lol:

It’s not only her friend’s political view. But Anitta also supports the self proclaimed homophobe Aka South American Trump - Jair Bolsonaro... #elenao