Madonna & Anitta collab

8 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Mat Guy,  I know nothing much about Anitta at all,  was just commenting on the post where people were quoting a quote from Annita's  friend as a reason that gay people would turn against Madonna.  I know Madonna has always been so vocal for gay rights and supported her gay friends unconditionally going way back to her teenage years with her dance teacher,  so was commenting on that.   

I know that. I'm just alarming people that is not just a comment of an Anitta's friend. It goes deeper than that. And that's why the Brazilian fans are so worried about this featuring. We don't want Madonna's name mixed with this type of shit.

Just now, Mat.Guy said:

I know that. I'm just alarming people that is not just a comment of an Anitta's friend. It goes deeper than that. And that's why the Brazilian fans are so worried about this featuring. We don't want Madonna's name mixed with this type of shit.

I understand now Mat.Guy.  I know what a disgusting fascist Bolsonaro is and how frightening it is that he is in power. 

https://www.ibahia.com/entretenimento/detalhe/noticia/anitta-e-caetano-veloso-gravam-musica-juntos-para-novo-album-da-cantora/

Anitta and Caetano Veloso record music together for Anitta's new album
Get ready because there comes a powerful duet out there. Anitta and Caetano Veloso recorded together the song "Você mentiu", by her. The track is part of the upcoming album of Anitta, which will be released in the first half of this year, with the provisional name of "Game Over". After partnering with Madonna (still surrounded by mysteries), the duet with Caetano, one of the most revered and respected artists in the country, gives even more power to Anitta's career. The two have already split the stage at the opening of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.

Maybe the duet with Madonna will just be part of Anitta's new album and so the song will have nothing to do with Magic's sounds/lyrics/tracklist? Anitta getting all these big names must mean it.

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

Madonna-Online said Anitta is featured on M's song Faz Gostoso though...:blink:

They also said that she was going to Brazil during RHT (even "confirming" a venue), keeping the lie until M herself commented in a post back then that she wasn't going there because of the lack of arenas.

Faz Gostoso is the most rumoured name of the collab, and those guys... know just as much as us. Don't believe the hype if it's coming from bad fans.

On 1/25/2019 at 4:40 PM, Mat.Guy said:

There's a Brazilian fan that called all of us racist for saying this :dead:

6 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

:dead:

But at this point I'm like, whatever

Likewise. Not a fan of Bolsonitta nor her busted slapper music so I’m indifferent to their rumored duet.

6 hours ago, MarcoMartins said:

Likewise. Not a fan of Bolsonitta nor her busted slapper music so I’m indifferent to their rumored duet.

:lol:  Going to use this name from now on :laugh:

https://www.otvfoco.com.br/anitta-passa-mal-em-estudio-antes-de-encontrar-madonna-e-se-desespera/

Anitta felt sick in studio before meeting Madonna and despaired

The singer Anitta felt sick in the studio before meeting the Queen of Pop Madonna. The Brazilian met the blonde in December to record a song, which has not yet been released. In an interview for Radio Mix, she revealed the details of this meeting that marked her career.

"I had already bored her by message. I was scared, I was all nervous. I went to the bathroom, shitted like hell because I was very nervous the moment I arrived in the studio. My stomach was a mess. That had never happened, to go to the bathroom nervously" she said. "Getting a call from Madonna was really a very shocking thing in my year. To me, she's a living legend. Everything she did for women in music... If women today have freedom to do so much, it is because she was strong and endured too much.

It is very easy to think that the nowadays world was always like this, but it is difficult for people to remember that Madonna went through a lot to ensure that today we have this freedom of expression. I had the honor of told her that personally" she explained. Anitta, however, said she had to perform exceptionally well or that the nervousness could hurt her. The song, with speculations that it is a funk called Faz Gostoso, must shock the public and will have Madonna singing in Portuguese.

"As time passed by I got better. Even because for what I had to do with her I could not be nervous (...) But then I said that she had already changed my life just by having spent those hours there with her ... I taught her a few words like 'babado' (that she had also taught Camila Cabello) and 'não', "added the brunette.

34 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

New music. Anitta feat. MC Kevinho 

Atrocious. Hopefully what M has done with this "artist" has 0 to do with this. This is truly horrible. I wonder why M wants to collaborate with the worst singers out there. Its absolutely absurd. To think she was used to collaborating with Massive Attack. Even Ricky Martin sounds like Mozart next to this.

1 minute ago, elijah said:

Atrocious. Hopefully what M has done with this "artist" has 0 to do with this. This is truly horrible. I wonder why M wants to collaborate with the worst singers out there. Its absolutely absurd. To think she was used to collaborating with Massive Attack. Even Ricky Martin sounds like Mozart next to this.

It’s really hard to understand why Madonna is associating herself with this young woman on a song called “faz gostoso”... it’s just sad.

I seriously hope this collab gets cancelled because, no matter how good or bad it is, I’ll never be able to listen to it without thinking about anitta’s shit-stained arsehole and how she’s struggling not to soil herself further while squeaking out her part in the studio ... absolutely vile creature, air your shit in the bathroom not in your fucking interviews. 

Just now, strictmachine said:

I seriously hope this collab gets cancelled because, no matter how good or bad it is, I’ll never be able to listen to it without thinking about anitta’s shit-stained arsehole and how she’s struggling not to soil herself further while squeaking out her part in the studio ... absolutely vile creature, air your shit in the bathroom not in your fucking interviews. 

:lmao: