Madonna & Anitta collab

2 hours ago, trickyricky said:

madonna has unfollowed anitta i heard and removed pic of her with anitta

2 hours ago, trickyricky said:

yeah i heard thats all ............ she has unfollowed her though 

You heard? If you see news or gossip posted somewhere else then copy/paste onto here exactly what you saw there with attribution (url, screenshot, scan, etc.) otherwise people will think you’re just joking or trolling. 

23 minutes ago, Magician said:

You heard? If you see news or gossip posted somewhere else then copy/paste onto here exactly what you saw there with attribution (url, screenshot, scan, etc.) otherwise people will think you’re just joking or trolling. 

Madonna unfollow Anita and delete their pic

i  guess the reason 

The presence of brazilian funk MC Nego do Borel, along with Anitta, in the reharsal of the Carnival Parade "Bloco das Podererosas", which happened last Sunday night (20), at Rio de Janeiro, continues to cause a big headache for the Brazilian superstar.

Nego got headlines when he was the center of a huge online controversy few weeks ago, when he made a transphobic comment directed at the artist Luisa Marilac, who is a trans woman, saying she was "a very handsome man", he was booed up on stage and singing with Anitta.

Upset with the defense of the "Downtown", "Show das Poderosas" and "Medicina" singer made with his friend on stage, Anitta's fans and others fanbase supporters went to Madonna's profile to warn her about Anitta's support of Nego.

In the comments, Anitta's fans have asked to the American superstar - internationally known for supporting gays, lesbians, transvestites and transsexuals for years - to review the idea of a musical collab with the Brazilian singer.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I read it wrong sorry i guess they was asking madonna to unfollow anitta ...

Madonna is supposedly courting Anne-Marie in a last minute attemp to rework Annita Bonnita, according to BurningMadonna.co.br

Would people really care about what Madonna's collaborator's friend said? This political correctness is becoming ridiculous. If they are not going to listen to her music because she collaborated with Anitta whose friend called a transvestite 'a handsome man' then be it!! 

5 hours ago, smirnoff_ice said:

Would people really care about what Madonna's collaborator's friend said? This political correctness is becoming ridiculous. If they are not going to listen to her music because she collaborated with Anitta whose friend called a transvestite 'a handsome man' then be it!! 

Anita brought a homophobe on stage at an lgbt+ concert/event... she thought she was doing the right thing saying he changed and all that shit.. but Anita has a questionable history too..

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Anita brought a homophobe on stage at an lgbt+ concert/event... she thought she was doing the right thing saying he changed and all that shit.. but Anita has a questionable history too..

No matter what, you hang around trash and you’re gonna start to stink. It’s the way of the world. Cancel her and pretend it never happened!

11 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Madonna is supposedly courting Anne-Marie in a last minute attemp to rework Annita Bonnita, according to BurningMadonna.co.br

Sorry, but according to BurningMadonna.co.br Madonna has thrown away all Anitta's pictures she had hanging on her wall and announced to the twins that it was forbidden to play their music. 

Insiders from NothingReallyMadonna.es claim there's a new collaboration in the album, called Rosita Banana but they cannot reveal the featured artist. Who can it be? Will it be male or female? Is Anitta shaking and crying?

4 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Insiders from NothingReallyMadonna.es claim there's a new collaboration in the album, called Rosita Banana but they cannot reveal the featured artist. Who can it be? Will it be male or female? Is Anitta shaking and crying?

IGotCandyGalore.com is shook. :shock:

On 1/23/2019 at 4:48 AM, smirnoff_ice said:

It doesn’t matter if you agree with political correctness or not. It would be a bad business decision to feature Anitra. At least if anitta is well known enough for it to be a thing. 

M likes to piss people off. But she has always catered to the left, pissing the right Off. If she pisses the left off (especially the gays), she is effing with her Career. 

It wouldn’t be very smart of her to risk her gay fans, especially if it’s for something Anita did and not something M did. 

On 23 January 2019 at 10:48 PM, smirnoff_ice said:

Is that all - Her friend said something. I don't even like her music ( what I have heard posted on this thread ) but to want to boycott someone over something their friend said, is crazy. 

1 hour ago, imakicola said:

It doesn’t matter if you agree with political correctness or not. It would be a bad business decision to feature Anitra. At least if anitta is well known enough for it to be a thing. 

M likes to piss people off. But she has always catered to the left, pissing the right Off. If she pisses the left off (especially the gays), she is effing with her Career. 

It wouldn’t be very smart of her to risk her gay fans, especially if it’s for something Anita did and not something M did. 

Madonna has always supported gay rights, back when other stars were either too bigoted, ignorant and scared too.  Madonna has never neglected her gay fans or her gay friends.   If some would turn against her over a comment a " friend" of Anitta made, they are wishy washy fans with no backbone who just go along with social media faux outrage. Madonna would NEVER disrespect her gay fans., never has and never will. 

40 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Is that all - Her friend said something. I don't even like her music ( what I have heard posted on this thread ) but to want to boycott someone over something their friend said, is crazy. 

Madonna has always supported gay rights, back when other stars were either too bigoted, ignorant and scared too.  Madonna has never neglected her gay fans or her gay friends.   If some would turn against her over a comment a " friend" of Anitta made, they are wishy washy fans with no backbone who just go along with social media faux outrage. Madonna would NEVER disrespect her gay fans., never has and never will. 

Bingo Jazzy!! Madonna's actions and words of support of the gay community for the last 35+ years are self explanatory. She has ALWAYS been an ally! To think that she would be turned against because of not something she said, not something her "friend" said but something THEIR "friend" said is completely and utterly ABSURD and yet another example of useless SJW's wasting time they could be fighting the REAL enemies. That would require REAL EFFORT though and who wants to do that when you can just throw a tantrum online about how HORRIBLE Annitta is for being friends with someone like that and how EVIL Madonna would be to work with her. They must feel so proud of themselves and soooooo "woke" :rolleyes:

Frankly, this is just a convenient excuse for people that weren't thrilled about this potential collab to begin with. Let's be completely honest here, if it were revealed that a friend of Mirwais made some off the cuff remark, would there be fans boycotting his involvement on the album?? HELL NO! :lol:  

Like you, none of the Annitta music posted has blown me away, but this has nothing to do with that. This is political correctness gone too far and *I* will be incredibly disappointed in Madonna if she listens to this noise. My gosh shall we now go back and look at everyone she's collaborated with in the past and their friends/colleagues and see who has made questionable remarks?? Shep's friends, cousins sister made a transphobic remark......BOYCOTT EROTICA......seriously SJW's, GTFOH with that stupid shit. 🖕 

**EDIT: and since everything is taken so effin literally, that Shep comment is SARCASM....I've NEVER heard of he or any of his associates making transphobic remarks :rolleyes: Just want to clear that up in case there's anyone that is taking that comment remotely seriously.....and I'm sure someone would. 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:clap: So true! 

13 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I t was not just that Jan! She is a Bolsonaro supporter, exactly the opposite of supporting gay rights!

My (gay) friend’s Brazilian husband is a bolsonaro supporter. He’s also one of the most joyless people I’ve ever met, a blatant opportunist and a major little monster. Huge anitta fan too...

3 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

I t was not just that Jan! She is a Bolsonaro supporter, exactly the opposite of supporting gay rights!

Mat Guy,  I know nothing much about Anitta at all,  was just commenting on the post where people were quoting a quote from Annita's  friend as a reason that gay people would turn against Madonna.  I know Madonna has always been so vocal for gay rights and supported her gay friends unconditionally going way back to her teenage years with her dance teacher,  so was commenting on that.