Madonna & Anitta collab

On 1/7/2019 at 12:06 AM, Kim said:

The closest she's come since is when the first two RH demos leaked and garnered almost universal positivity and anticipation.... that they went on to piss up the wall.

This is why Madonna needs to stop surrounding herself with yes people, naysayers and doomsday merchants who fill her head with crap about ageism and misogyny and conspiracies instead of dealing with the real issues of quality control, public relations and mismanagement. 

Oh god, this is so true

19 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Why people asking to cancel Anita feat?? What happened? 

Check out comments from the last video she postet

It doesnt matter. Most of the people are here for music not for the person and their politcal view on things... so just bring madonnita and stop the drama

Edited by Miphiwart

2 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

It doesnt matter. Most of the people are here for music not for the person and their politcal view on things... so just bring madonnita and stop the drama

her instagram is absolutely flooded with cancel anitta lol 

23 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Can someone explain why they’re spamming?? What she did??

Recently, Nego do Borel singer got involved in a major controversy after having a comment from him exposed in the media. It all started with a malicious review by the artist, in relation to Luisa Marilac. At the time, Nego claimed to have found her "a very handsome man", when in fact she is trans woman. The attitude of the singer ended up having a bad repercussion, and many detonated by the comment, that was considered transphobic. The case has generated so much negative repercussion, that now the artist has suffered the consequences. This Sunday (20) Nego was invited to take part in the concert of singer Anitta, who is one of his best friends. The problem was when it was time to go on stage. The public did not like to see him and received him with boos at the performance. Even in the face of the negativity, the funkeiro performed for three minutes, during all the time he sang, several screams were shout at him, asking him to leave the scene. Anitta, as always defending her friends, did not like the attitude and had the show stopped to vent on what was happening. "I will never turn my back on a friend of mine. What I can do as a friend is to instruct people about things they do not know. We live in a country where people know very little about many things. They learn from mistakes, they learn from them. " Even with the speech in favor of the singer, the public did not forgive and continued booing his presentation. The singer again appealed to everyone to be calm, because he would learn from the error. Then, the manifestation (where people screamed the anti-Bolsonaro slogan #EleNão) went to Madonna's Instagram account.

https://www.1news.com.br/noticia/533740/tv-e-famosos/anitta-tenta-defender-nego-do-borel-em-show-e-reacao-do-publico-choca-21012019

16 minutes ago, Rock said:

Recently, Nego do Borel singer got involved in a major controversy after having a comment from him exposed in the media. It all started with a malicious review by the artist, in relation to Luisa Marilac. At the time, Nego claimed to have found her "a very handsome man", when in fact she is trans woman. The attitude of the singer ended up having a bad repercussion, and many detonated by the comment, that was considered transphobic. The case has generated so much negative repercussion, that now the artist has suffered the consequences. This Sunday (20) Nego was invited to take part in the concert of singer Anitta, who is one of his best friends. The problem was when it was time to go on stage. The public did not like to see him and received him with boos at the performance. Even in the face of the negativity, the funkeiro performed for three minutes, during all the time he sang, several screams were shout at him, asking him to leave the scene. Anitta, as always defending her friends, did not like the attitude and had the show stopped to vent on what was happening. "I will never turn my back on a friend of mine. What I can do as a friend is to instruct people about things they do not know. We live in a country where people know very little about many things. They learn from mistakes, they learn from them. " Even with the speech in favor of the singer, the public did not forgive and continued booing his presentation. The singer again appealed to everyone to be calm, because he would learn from the error. Then, the manifestation (where people screamed the anti-Bolsonaro slogan #EleNão) went to Madonna's Instagram account.

https://www.1news.com.br/noticia/533740/tv-e-famosos/anitta-tenta-defender-nego-do-borel-em-show-e-reacao-do-publico-choca-21012019

So sad. Anitta is trash and a train wreck. And I’ll never understand what she’s doing on a Madonna record. 

Also one of Anitta's friends posted a picture stating that she supported Jair Bolsonaro, Brazil's current president, known for its anti human rights policies. Madonna hates him and even endorsed #EleNao , a campaign to publicly boycott his fascist behavior.