Madonna & Anitta collab

On 12/20/2018 at 5:42 AM, impr3ssive_instant said:

"I told her what it meant to me and how much she was changing my life by being with me, and inviting me to work with her. I already loved and respected her, I was very grateful for what she did for women in music and now I love her even more".

:brenspin:

That was deep

21 hours ago, VictorMarques said:

It's funny to see how people is hateful with Anitta, that one who will bring Madonna for slay on stream... 

Her music is shit and she comes across as talentless. I ain't a hater. Just telling it like it is. 

21 hours ago, VictorMarques said:

It's funny to see how people is hateful with Anitta, that one who will bring Madonna for slay on stream... 

Lets talk when Anitta delivers the envisioned slayage on streaming. I strongly doubt that she will deliver it UNLESS the song is absolutely brilliant which I can't rule out, because of Madonna and Madonna only. If the song is great it won't be because of Anitta, but in spite of her. Lets not kid ourself. Madonnas collaborations with lesser artists/fads didn't bring their bases on Madonnas side as expected or guaranteed any hit. It actually diminished her marketability. The collaboration with lessers only worked on 4 minutes and I would argue that its success was largely due to the impeccable COADF and Confessions Tour. Just like Music the album benefitted greatly from ROL. So it will all come down to the music and sofar Annitas one doesn't promise the collaboration would benefit Madonna in any way.

11 minutes ago, elijah said:

Lets talk when Anitta delivers the envisioned slayage on streaming. I strongly doubt that she will deliver it UNLESS the song is absolutely brilliant which I can't rule out, because of Madonna and Madonna only. If the song is great it won't be because of Anitta, but in spite of her. Lets not kid ourself. Madonnas collaborations with lesser artists/fads didn't bring their bases on Madonnas side as expected or guaranteed any hit. It actually diminished her marketability. The collaboration with lessers only worked on 4 minutes and I would argue that its success was largely due to the impeccable COADF and Confessions Tour. Just like Music the album benefitted greatly from ROL. So it will all come down to the music and sofar Annitas one doesn't promise the collaboration would benefit Madonna in any way.

Id say Nicki Minaj was a big part of GMAYL success and BIMs

2 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Id say Nicki Minaj was a big part of GMAYL success and BIMs

GMAYL/BIM success??? Did I miss something? Compare that "success" to even Celebration and you ll see Nicky has greatly helped to kill Madonnas likability by linking her to this mediocrity.

Again, Madonna and Anitta song will be a hit and strong on stream. And it won't be a Madonna achievement alone. She needs Anitta, in this moment. Isn't shamy admit who young people don't care for Madonna in past years.

https://kworb.net/youtube/topvideos_published_2018.html

I was sorta expecting to find several of her songs on the top of the list based on the narrative some are pushing here.

But her highest solo video on the list is #319 and her highest feature is #140.

Next.

7 hours ago, elijah said:

GMAYL/BIM success??? Did I miss something? Compare that "success" to even Celebration and you ll see Nicky has greatly helped to kill Madonnas likability by linking her to this mediocrity.

This is true

11 hours ago, elijah said:

see her solo singles LFL, Ghosttown, GGW and TUTR

So "Anitta Bonita" will hopefully help Madonna crack the top 140 in YouTube ❤

30 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

So "Anitta Bonita" will hopefully help Madonna crack the top 140 in YouTube ❤

So I guess it would be La Is la Bonita fused... with this thing's "music"...:trapdonna:

5 minutes ago, VictorMarques said:

Or top 60, that Anitta earned in 2017...

So she's already declining?

19 hours ago, VictorMarques said:

She needs Anitta, in this moment. 

Oh for fuck's sake.

Madonna needs NOBODY. She's fucking Madonna. Nobody outside of Brazil knows or gives a fuck about your local act.

Great news! Everyone has been saying Madonna needs to work with "unknowns".....well, nobody in the US knows who the fuck Annitta is so maybe the Madonna + Anitta combo will = MAGIC! 🙂 Be optimistic people, this is Madonna's album after all so Anittas "sound" will be tailored to fit M. Remember MIA on MDNA?? Now who here would've thought BDay song and GMAYL would be the result of THAT collab?? It sounds NOTHING like MIA.

6 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Oh for fuck's sake.

Madonna needs NOBODY. She's fucking Madonna. Nobody outside of Brazil knows or gives a fuck about your local act.

I'm not a fan of Anitta, but her is making name out the country. And yes, Madonna invited her and I presume that she isn't do that if she din't need...

Why people don't admite that the people isn't play Madonna musics anymore? I love Madonna and I understand that is a great thing that she sings with Anitta, Anitta is giant on stream, more of 1 bilion per year, and will bring new people to hear another songs of Madonna, that isn't are in the Stream era. If you don't accept that, preach for Madonna drop a 100% album solo and we will see if that will be a explosive success... 

3 hours ago, VictorMarques said:

Nobody outside Brazil knows Anitta... Except Jimmy Fallon, Iggy and her audience 

Let's think outside the bubble, people. 

I prefer her in Portugise..