Madonna & Anitta collab

Ok I actually like this song. Y’all can call it trash all you want but it’s 100 times better than anything Nicki Minaj shits out of her cunt. Y’all hating cause Anitta is Brazilian and you’re not used to Portuguese language or something. I donno. Whatever. The song is catchy and if those lips really are Madonna’s, I’m all here for it! 

36 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Ok I actually like this song. Y’all can call it trash all you want but it’s 100 times better than anything Nicki Minaj shits out of her cunt. Y’all hating cause Anitta is Brazilian and you’re not used to Portuguese language or something. I donno. Whatever. The song is catchy and if those lips really are Madonna’s, I’m all here for it! 

Chill out.

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

:wacko:

11 hours ago, graffitiheart said:

I love this song! 

Maybe I'd like it if I wasnt able to undersntad the lyrics. Also, this song was fever, just like Despacito here, it played everywhere, I'm tired of this xD 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Here we go again....

Looks like we may be finally getting a full reinvention from her. Somehow they are going to fuse Mirwais's beats and disco sounds with Madonna's pop sensibility and a healthy dose of Portugese dance/pop and fado. If she can pull it off, it could be a great success for her and a totally new sound. I'm here for this. It's taken me months to warm up to the idea but finally I'm here for it.

3 hours ago, Katypatra said:

U truly r the Jade Jolie of this forum. :fag:

12 hours ago, AlvaroLiam said:

I detect a subtle lisp suggesting the presence Of a grill. I hate to say it but it must be M. Nobody else wears them these days 

2 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

Looks like we may be finally getting a full reinvention from her. Somehow they are going to fuse Mirwais's beats and disco sounds with Madonna's pop sensibility and a healthy dose of Portugese dance/pop and fado. If she can pull it off, it could be a great success for her and a totally new sound. I'm here for this. It's taken me months to warm up to the idea but finally I'm here for it.

This

i agree completely, she could be on the verge of something innovative and groundbreaking. She could be giving us her best album yet. 

2 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

Agree. Something bold and new like ROL felt like at the time but in a whole other way. I’m here for it too.

The thing I don't like about this is it sounds like the typical bump and grind sexual stuff - not because im against it being sexual but its just no artistically boring and uninteresting. I want her to make me dance and sing and wave my hands in the air and have a smile on my face, not just thinking about blow jobs. We shall see!

58 minutes ago, spotlight said:

This

i agree completely, she could be on the verge of something innovative and groundbreaking. She could be giving us her best album yet. 

Her "believe" is coming.

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

I detect a subtle lisp suggesting the presence Of a grill. I hate to say it but it must be M. Nobody else wears them these days 

How can you detect that in a "hey"? :lol:  Or is it a joke?