Madonna & Anitta collab

19 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

And some haters just began to accuse her for stealing the title of this song :provoke:

As soon as I saw the name on the board I thought about this song. This song was a huge summer hit here in Portugal, I just hope Madonna doesn't want to make a cover of this trash music. 

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

I just don’t believe for one second a featuring Anitta song will give Madonna either airplay or a chart hit.

The song will be a hit in Brazil and Portugal, for sure. 

40 minutes ago, lautert said:

As soon as I saw the name on the board I thought about this song. This song was a huge summer hit here in Portugal, I just hope Madonna doesn't want to make a cover of this trash music. 

urgg i bloody hope not ..

7 minutes ago, runa said:

Oh now she wants to make a cover??? :dead: :dead:

some of you are completely out of your mind... not sure if I should laugh or cry. :lmao:

its because we are desperate for new music 😞

While y'all are here complaining about anything... seems like Anitta has previewed the collab in her recent Rock in Rio performance. 

Y'all can hear a voice saying "Hey Hey Hey" kinda similar to M's. Also, the lips and teeth at the back look familiar, tho.

http://www.popmais.com.br/anitta-pode-ter-mostrado-parceria-com-madonna-em-sua-apresentacao-no-rock-in-rio-lisboa/

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

wonder if madonna gave her the song and madonna just features on it?! makes sense 

I think that the album is already mixed, so yea... could be. :o

16 minutes ago, graffitiheart said:

That’s the same Portuguese song Faz Gostoso ( a summer hit this year) playing with Anitta dancing, what is that supposed to be? 😂

Correct me if im wrong but the version I just heard on Spotify didnt have that "Hey Hey Hey" in the background.

edit: Nevermind. I am dumb.

On 12/9/2018 at 3:54 AM, elijah said:

What does she says??? Sorry but that girls musicis unlistenable. Hopefully we are not facing dumbed down bim as 1st single :(. I expected chezaria evora type of music, bossanova not this... oh well, we have to wait to listen. 

On that interview she says that they recorded a song together but cannot say anything else. Also that it is the most special moment of her life.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, Gabriel Ciccone said:

And some haters just began to accuse her for stealing the title of this song :provoke:

OK, the song is addictive. Don't understand the lyrics, but it's so stuck in my head. :)

I love the color panel in this video! Hope M uses pastel colors like in this video.... man, so much life in this video! enhances the great hock.

3 hours ago, Humberto77rj said:

On that interview she says that they recorded a song together but cannot say anything else. Also that it is the most special moment of her life.

:smooch:thank uuuuuu