Madonna & Anitta collab

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

Obviously we checked out Anitta's stuff and read about all her homophobic... 

She's not a homophobic, she stayed quiet during the election campaign when a lot of artists stood up against Bolsonaro and his violent speech.

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Obviously we checked out Anitta's stuff and read about all her homophobic, sexist, and other bigoted views which is why most of us aren't into this collab. If we were all so racist, why were there no complaints about M working with Mirwais? Or Tupac? Or Babyface? Or basically every person minus Patrick Leonard she worked with? 

Just stop. 🙄

All names you gave are your typical Europe-USA names. 

By the way I watching Netflix and they recommended me some Anitta documentary there's there!!!! 😂

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

All names you gave are your typical Europe-USA names. 

By the way I watching Netflix and they recommended me some Anitta documentary there's there!!!! 😂

WTF :banghead:  Ive had the worst week so you better don't try it. And the irony is that most of us don't want her to work with anitta BECAUSE she's a bigot. :abuse:

7 minutes ago, Ozze said:

She's not a homophobic, she stayed quiet during the election campaign when a lot of artists stood up against Bolsonaro and his violent speech.

This is what a user on Popjustice said about her:

The kind of person that only supports LGBT people when she needs our money. She has supported supporters of Bolsonaro (good people on both sides teas), and after a huge backlash, she at first did a Kevin Hart type of apology, and after it got worse, she was forced to say that she personally wouldnt vote for him. Many of her family members, friends, and her now ex husband are big supporters.

She manages this other brazilian artist Nego do Borel, whos a big Bolsonaro supporter. He did a video where he dressed as a woman and kissed another guy. Got massive backlash for the LGBT community for it bc it seemed like a mockery of us just to get pink money. She released a terrible statement about it.

I honestly don’t know why so many people have a problem with Madonna having featuring artists on her songs. or vice versa. 

It’s a good thing because it introduces Madonna to a whole new audience who may not have heard her before, mainly the younger generation, they then may go on to listen to the rest of her music in her back catalogue. Look at 4 Minutes, that was hugely popular with the younger audience, it was being played everywhere! Young people I know hadn’t even heard of Madonna till 4 Minutes and they were saying how they thought it was a brilliant tune. And 4 Minutes was Madonna’s last UK number 1 single, it’s always in her top 5 songs in Spotify too. Absolute banger of a tune! So I’m looking forward to any collaboration she got planned! 

42 minutes ago, Nikki said:

The kind of person that only supports LGBT people when she needs our money. She has supported supporters of Bolsonaro (good people on both sides teas), and after a huge backlash, she at first did a Kevin Hart type of apology, and after it got worse, she was forced to say that she personally wouldnt vote for him. Many of her family members, friends, and her now ex husband are big supporters.

That was true, i see her as an opportunity, but regarding her family and friends supporting Bolsonaro you have no idea how the relations with friends and family are here right now, people are becoming enemies.

42 minutes ago, Nikki said:

She manages this other brazilian artist Nego do Borel, whos a big Bolsonaro supporter. He did a video where he dressed as a woman and kissed another guy. Got massive backlash for the LGBT community for it bc it seemed like a mockery of us just to get pink money. She released a terrible statement about it.

I didn't know she was his manager, i remember there was some problem with him about a video.

The level of anger and insanity here is so high lately that he, a black person, voted for a racist like Bolsonaro.

44 minutes ago, Nikki said:

WTF :banghead:  Ive had the worst week so you better don't try it. And the irony is that most of us don't want her to work with anitta BECAUSE she's a bigot. :abuse:

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-latin-america-41331922

1 hour ago, O_g_c_x said:

Dont worry I think Madonna's career is going down in the latest years. And instead of focusing in real artists and quality music she is more worried in "Being young"...

We look forward to listening  to your real quality music..you could do a movie about the raising of a popstar. It could be interesting to see you acting like an artist while you obviously  are nor an artist. 

15 hours ago, Plasticlimbo said:

I love the colors and the positive vibe of this song. You need to do a better research on her than only point one song to sum her style and career 

This one is good and very good visually. I wouldn't mind something like this. 

1 hour ago, O_g_c_x said:

Dont worry I think Madonna's career is going down in the latest years. And instead of focusing in real artists and quality music she is more worried in "Being young"...

Someone flushes this troll please? 

Disgusting creature waiting as a vulture to when some negativity arises to come and sow nasty feelings. 

12 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Anitta in New York with DJ André Laudz and Zé Gonzales (Tropkillaz). They make brazilian funk. It's official, Madonna feat Anitta's will be funk!!!

I heard some of their work, this isn't THAT bad, but I hope Madonna will be more involved in this.

You can write whatever you want to attack me but the Madonna that did masterpieces like Frozen, Express yourself, like a prayer, Live to tell... is gone.

Now you have Bitch Im Madonna, Champagne rose and I bet  we will add the duet or featuring with Anitta...

Edited by O_g_c_x

Also let's not forget that we got a preview of the album with Beautiful Game, Mirwais and M still the main producers and most of the album was (probably) recorded/produced/written when she was in Portugal. Maybe they're working for something else with Anitta, who knows.

:madgemanson:

23 hours ago, Rock said:

A few weeks ago I told you all about the Anitta' collaboration rumour and nobody believed. What now? :smug:

Yes I remember you mentioning it. 

20 minutes ago, O_g_c_x said:

You can write whatever you want to attack me but the Madonna that did masterpieces like Frozen, Express yourself, like a prayer, Live to tell... is gone.

Now you have Bitch Im Madonna, Champagne rose and I bet  we will add the duet or featuring with Anitta...

Ok.

46 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

This one is cheap AF.

IKR. I want to take a shower every time someone posts this bad video so vulgar and dirty. :lol:

Having said that, like every time, people overreacted before they even heard anything official. You can say that you find Anitta awful and cheap, but you can not judge what Madonna will do with her on a possible collaboration. Have a little faith. 

After reading so many negative comments about Anitta, I checked out her music and listening to songs like “Veneno”, I can totally see that her voice complements Madonna’s and suits the sound M is going for. So have a bit more faith in the Queen. 

Edited by Sokrates5

19 minutes ago, runa said:

Another thread where usual debbie downers (yeah @Nikki I'm looking at you) and negative newbies are full in force. 

Time for me to take a rest from this place, I guess.

and what about the other member who had the nerve to call anyone who doesn't like Anitta a freaking racist? of course you're quiet about that one.

Just now, Nikki said:

and what about the other member who had the nerve to call anyone who doesn't like Anitta a freaking racist? of course you're quiet about that one.

That DIDN'T happen. It was commented that some comments were tainted with prejudices and looked xenophobic. 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

He and Anitta