Madonna & Anitta collab

40 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Hey Anitta

You say you wanna perder o controle

Come over here I got something to show ya

Hahahahah 🤣 

Btw - I just checked out Anitta's Veneno - it's pretty good, I don't get the hate. Let's wait for their collaboration and then judge, they might surprise us

Edited by Cerise

40 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I wouldn't tbqh. It's not 2005 anymore. 

2005? She just dropped the best dance-pop record of the year and is having an incredibly massive year. 

I’ve dreamed of a Robyn-M collaboration. 

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

2005? She just dropped the best dance-pop record of the year and is having an incredibly massive year. 

Agreed, Honey is a great album.

Will the real madonna please stand up?

And please, this is Anitta.. she brings NOTHING to the table.

I'm so disappointed.

once again she said yes at that manager's suggestion for Anita to make her big overseas via madonna (probably for his own gain in some way just like he used fans to get money off of his meerkat and snapchat investments when she premiered her videos on the apps..)

Ok, Madonna's fanbase seems to be the most critical for her, someone even said she's lost by her fight with aged! I think some people are lost with their fear of the public will have to say about her! She will back with a new box of songs that im sure will be fire! Come Madonna bring us the new single soon, people is becoming crazy:) 

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Will the real madonna please stand up?

And please, this is Anitta.. she brings NOTHING to the table.

I'm so disappointed.

once again she said yes at that manager's suggestion for Anita to make her big overseas via madonna (probably for his own gain in some way just like he used fans to get money off of his meerkat and snapchat investments when she premiered her videos on the apps..)

I don’t see it as her “manager’s decisions”...maybe this is really what Madonna wants to do and it’s just not what we want unfortunately. She’s been a remarkable artist for so long and I think her direction now is based on the way the industry is...I’m going to refrain from ANY opinions until something drops. Excited but weary...SMDH

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I'm all for a Latin/ Brazilian album with different collaborators like Maluma, Anitta and Portuguese artists. I like some Maluma songs and this Anitta can bring good things too. 

People moaning are just complaining about something they don't even know about, which is stupid imo.

I agree. 👍

15 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I have a feeling that we are looking at pics from a video shoot... Moschino brand is involved...

IMG_5605.PNG

IMG_5603.PNG

No way, they are just having fun and she’s lending him her hat for a pic. 

Okay, I’ve never heard of Anitta (sorry!) 

...is she’s really that bad?? Sounds like she’s pretty successful in Latin audiences? But I’m feeling very little for her in here.

What to expect from this song.....?

28 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I have a feeling that we are looking at pics from a video shoot... Moschino brand is involved...

IMG_5605.PNG

IMG_5603.PNG

A lot of Louis Vuitton too..

43 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Did you know Papa Don't Preach was sampled in a brazilian funk?

Cool 🙂

About this Anitta girl, well, in the beginning I really didn't like her, I never liked funk. But somehow she made me like some songs from her, as she was getting more into pop music  

If I was collaborating with someone I wouldn’t say I “ran into” that person, as it clearly would be a planned meeting not an accidental or casual one. I think people are putting the cart before the horse here. As per usual, NOTHING has been confirmed. 

The thing is Madonna said in her first post that " it is always nice to "run into"...when you run into someone ..isn't it a random encounter? could it be they just met like that as this Anitta girl was working on her stuff?.....I think I am losing my mind