Madonna & Anitta collab

Just now, systemvalues said:

He is her manager.. he says: why don't you meet her?.. why don't you work with him..with them?..tha's his job. It's up to her to choose what to do 🙂

indeed ,we all know Madonna is not a puppet..

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Madonna’s featuring is still mininmal compared to her contempories.

But she has to move with the times and think commercially.

yes, she needs to make sure all her videos are easily available for everyone to see on youtube. that's important on a commercial level.. but she should make incredible music and not sacrifice her artistic integrity. I really miss the madonna who made whatever she wanted instead of trying to appeal to idiotic teenagers. she says one thing, but then does another thing that totally contradicts what she said.

12 minutes ago, Ozze said:

Maybe you should take into consideration what the people who knows Anitta, her music, what she represents or not, have to say, or not, that's up to you. 

I take in consideration the entire discography of Madonna first of all. Saying that the new album will be all champagne rose kind of songs and having meltdown every single time is just absurd.

What Madonna herself said in the last months is already an indication that the new album won't be like that.

Just now, systemvalues said:

He is her manager.. he says: why don't you meet her?.. why don't you work with him..with them?..tha's his job. It's up to her to choose what to do 🙂

Since he's manage her, things became strange. Miss Fredd DeMann.

1 minute ago, systemvalues said:

It's up to her to choose what to do 🙂

I also think that but you can't deny the influence he has over her. If he suggested Anitta or not we don't really know, Giovanni Bianco knows and worked with her also Diplo.

Just now, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Since he's manage her, things became strange. Miss Fredd DeMann.

Freddy De Mann is the past, Oseary has connections...:)

1 minute ago, Ozze said:

I also think that but you can't deny the influence he has over her. If he suggested Anitta or not we don't really know, Giovanni Bianco knows and worked with her also Diplo.

Of course he has influence ove her.. they think together the different strategies.."Anitta has followers, media exposure.. let's try a featuring and le'ts see what happens" 🙂

1 minute ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

The problem is not Madonna doing collaborations.

The problem is Anitta.

I can't judge her, I don't know her..but if you are concerned about this collaboration, I believe you have some clues..we can only wait and hear the output.

3 minutes ago, Vogue992 said:

I take in consideration the entire discography of Madonna first of all. Saying that the new album will be all champagne rose kind of songs and having meltdown every single time is just absurd.

What Madonna herself said in the last months is already an indication that the new album won't be like that.

Is anybody saying the album will be like champagne rosé? We're talking about the Anitta collaboration, it seems to me people around here that are not brazilian or speaks portuguese knows nothing about Anitta.

Do you believe her streaming numbers will help Madonna's numbers? We'll have to wait and see.

1 minute ago, Ozze said:

Is anybody saying the album will be like champagne rosé? We're talking about the Anitta collaboration, it seems to me people around here that are not brazilian or speaks portuguese knows nothing about Anitta.

Do you believe her streaming numbers will help Madonna's numbers? We'll have to wait and see.

Brazilian people know how Anitta is such a weak artist. Nobody respects her. Not because she's a woman or she's sing funk. 

And Anitta fans are the same level of little monsters. First they celebrate a new collaboration, then chases the artists. It happens to Maluma, Pabllo Vittar, Iggy Azealia, and many others.

3 hours ago, systemvalues said:

Freddy De Mann is the past, Oseary has connections...:)

His connections came when he started to represents Madonna, they came from her, and the job he's been doing lately has been proven inefficient. She needs a professional marketing company/ team to work on the new album promotional campaign, at least.

Edited by Ozze

1 minute ago, Ozze said:

His connections came when he started to represents Madonna, they came from her, and the job he's been doing lately has proven to be inefficient. She needs a professional marketing company/ team to work on the new album promotinal campaign, at least.

Of course his career started with her and because of her, but, now, he is a top manager in the music and showbiz landscape. She can fire him (and we all know she won't do it), but would she get  any advantages? 

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

sigh...I'm generally excited for her new music and y'all are so depressing

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Plus  Anita sings in Portuguese and has name recognition