Madonna & Anitta collab

20 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Oh Madonna ... Anitta is fucking rock bottom. It’s her right to collab with whoever she wants to... and it’s mine to criticize it. No one takes this girl seriously in Brazil. 

I find it funny how Culturally educated Madonna is and then she goes and collaborates with mediocre people like Anitta... this is beyond disappointing. 

:clap:

It all started here, when a reporter said he boss was coming back from Canada and heard

Anitta received a call from Madonna. The Brazilian singer avoided the question and it was learned that she could not talk about anything until further notice. 

As for those song names on the chart, which one could probably be the one? 

Anitta has a promising international career and sins in Spanish and English, besides Portuguese... 

StorySaver_anitta_46820908_269642780379796_2465680298116372873_n.jpg

56 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

3. Anitta did not stand in the brazilian elections for any candidate, since she did not think she should mix things up, after being pressured to say her vote she said: "Do you guys really think I would support a homophobic, macho, conservative guy? my clips? "

That was NOT how it went AT ALL! When all major artists had spoken out against Bolsonaro, Anitta was still pretending to be dead. It was when se started liking and supporting Bolosonaro supporters on social medias that her public came after her and she was FORCED to say that 2 weeks later. 

31 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

No one takes this girl seriously in Brazil. 

That also not true AT ALL. She's by FAR the biggest name in the country, her numbers are out of this world and she appeals to all classes and races. She's been hired by all the brands in Brazil you can imagine. She's the most requested singer in all media outlets. There's no doubt about her power right now.

Of course you can talk to some Brazilian people with good taste and they will tell you how it is, but it is not the majority of people. No way.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

who says this is madonna ft Anita? wouldn't M have posted the first pic if that was the case? maybe she's being featured on Anita's album..

Anitta doesn't do albums anymore.

2 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

That also not true AT ALL. She's by FAR the biggest name in the country, her numbers are out of this world and she appeals to all classes and races. She's been hired by all the brands in Brazil you can imagine. She's the most requested singer in all media outlets. There's no doubt about her power right now.

She's sucessfull, but being taken seriously is another thing.

15 minutes ago, Stephen said:

sigh...I'm generally excited for her new music and y'all are so depressing

+1

People already bitching and we haven't heard ANYTHING. worst thread ever

Just now, Vogue992 said:

People already bitching and we haven't heard ANYTHING. worst thread ever

Maybe you should take into consideration what the people who knows Anitta, her music, what she represents or not, have to say, or not, that's up to you. 

23 minutes ago, Stephen said:

sigh...I'm generally excited for her new music and y'all are so depressing

Yes indeed. It gets so much on my nerve when I see them judging before they hear anything. So depressing.

3 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

She is taken seriously, I'm telling you.

I don't agree with you, she isn't, right now she's just a product that is still profitable. It doesn't matter how much they try to sell an image that she's some kind of model and brave feminist for showing her cellulitis for example.

Just now, Gabriel Ciccone said:

No, she's not taken seriously, and you know it.

yes there are just so many articles coming out about how her new album is a fucking mess 🙄

I still don't know when this "feat" trend started. I hate that. Let's go back to the time when artists do albums without collabs please.

They never add anything new or goos to the songs. Just a few second saying nothing just to catch some plays and sales. 

I dont include 4 Minutes here because that had more sense. It's like a duo doing a song together and not just Madonna and other singer singing 3 words.

Just now, caba1 said:

I still don't know when this "feat" trend started. I hate that. Let's go back to the time when artists do albums without collabs please.

People have been doing collabs since the beginning of popular music...y'all are DELUSIONAL :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

People have been doing collabs since the beginning of popular music...y'all are DELUSIONAL :lmao: 

Not like now. It's like an obligation to have at least 1 or 2 feats. It's annoying. Madonna is an example of that. 

By the way, she's a big Mariah Carey fan, wich is not a problem, but i don't remember this girl ever mentioning or praising Madonna.

Giovanni Bianco was a creative director for one her videos and she was at Guy Oseary and Michelle Alves wedding that was "organized" by Luciano Huck.

Edited by Ozze

1 minute ago, caba1 said:

Not like now. It's like an obligation to have at least 1 or 2 feats. It's annoying. Madonna is an example of that. 

Madonna’s featuring is still mininmal compared to her contempories.

But she has to move with the times and think commercially.

1 minute ago, Ozze said:

By the way, she's a big Mariah Cary fan, wich is not a problem, but i don't remember this girl ever mentioning or praising Madonna.

Giovanni Bianco directed one of her videos and she was at Guy Oseary and Michelle Alves wedding that was "organized" by Luciano Huck.

It's all fault of Guy Oseary

3 minutes ago, Ozze said:

By the way, she's a big Mariah Cary fan, wich is not a problem, but i don't remember this girl ever mentioning or praising Madonna.

Giovanni Bianco directed one of her videos and she was at Guy Oseary and Michelle Alves wedding that was "organized" by Luciano Huck.

Didn't I tell you guys..

3 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

It's all fault of Guy Oseary

He is her manager.. he says: why don't you meet her?.. why don't you work with him..with them?..that's his job. It's up to her to choose what to do 🙂