Madonna & Anitta collab

I like the fact that everyone thought we will have a new Like A Prayer/Ray of Light album with some mysterious/witchcraft theme...

We'll have 2 singles, one with Anita, the other one with Maluma... and the tour :))))) 

Anyway, I don't mind if the songs are good, she will have chart success again and everybody knows that M still exists. 

1 hour ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

No, she's not taken seriously, and you know it.

That's your opinion, not a fact. The facts point to otherwise.

1 hour ago, Ozze said:

I don't agree with you, she isn't, right now she's just a product that is still profitable. It doesn't matter how much they try to sell an image that she's some kind of model and brave feminist for showing her cellulitis for example.

This sounds exactly how the Madonna detractors sounded for most of her career.

If it’s all innocent like Me against the music. Why not. But meh I’m neutral not crying not praising this collab  

I wonder if the run into means they just met or they have an official collab. 

16 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

This sounds exactly how the Madonna detractors sounded for most of her career.

Okay, you do realize i'm a brazilian just like you, i know who Anitta is, the only things Anitta and Madonna have in common are ambition and hard work(there's no denying here). It really surprises me that someone who likes Madonna, a woman who took risks, stand up for the gays, when almost nobody had the courage, talked about HIV, women empowerment , a person who has political opinions (and not only political), and is not afraid to make them public unlike Anitta can think she's a good option for a collaboration.

We clearly see things differently. 

Edited by Ozze

7 minutes ago, Ozze said:

Okay, you do realize i'm a brazilian just like you, i know who Anitta is, the only things Anitta and Madonna have in common are ambition and hard work(there's no denying here). It really surprises me that someone who likes Madonna, a woman who took risks, stand up for the gays, when almost nobody had the courage, talked about HIV, women empowerment , a person who has political opinions (and not only political), and is not afraid to make them public unlike Anitta can think she's a good option for a collaboration.

👏👏👏👏👏

27 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

I like the fact that everyone thought we will have a new Like A Prayer/Ray of Light album with some mysterious/witchcraft theme...

We'll have 2 singles, one with Anita, the other one with Maluma... and the tour :))))) 

Anyway, I don't mind if the songs are good, she will have chart success again and everybody knows that M still exists. 

Who said that? 

30 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

This thread is so scary. I'm all for whatever she does...it will be good, it always is (see MDNA, HARD CANDY and REBEL HEART). The collaboration hate always seems to have a tinge of racism too. 

racism? why?

Oh boy.... can she just stop with these stupid collabs already? they're so unnecessary!

at least choose some respected artists, not trash like Anitta. it's obvious she does it for the charts/recognition, but what surprises me is that she didn't learn that these collabs don't imply success necessarily and she doesn't need it at this point in her career.

15 minutes ago, Ozze said:

Ozze, I agree with you, but we are talking about business. When she had a feat. on Britney's album, we could have said the same thing.. maybe she met Anitta, she found her nice, she and Oseary saw potential for exposure etc etc and she decided to make a song.. when the song is out, we will appreciate or not its value .

I'm all for a Latin/ Brazilian album with different collaborators like Maluma, Anitta and Portuguese artists. I like some Maluma songs and this Anitta can bring good things too. 

People moaning are just complaining about something they don't even know about, which is stupid imo.

Do I listen to Anitta? No!

But guys, you're all overeacting. Madonna is in charge. Always was. She is being true to the Portuguse theme. A mix of Africa, Portugal, Brasil and South America.

Just chill. The album is Madonna's. Not Anitta's!

I am looking forward to whatever M cooked in the studio!!!!  Bring on all the collaborations you want M!!! Love YOU!!!!

I also think that Maluma and producer Edgar Barrera (which I like) are definitely involved with the album.

IMG_5601.PNG

18 minutes ago, Ozze said:

:clap:

I "know" Anitta, my opinions about her as an artist are not based on assumptions but i will say nothing more about this, it's been pretty tiring. I hope i'm wrong and i also hope you all can enjoy the song, i say this sincerely.

Guys did you read this?????? 

This Johnny is from a video filming company!!!! There's a video for this. Doesn't have to be a music video though!!! 

This Shots company is about exposure in YouTube. 

DEB1DE25-D199-4B97-86B2-C942855712C6.png

4 minutes ago, Magician said:

You fruitloops sound ridiculous with the whining and meltdowns! I hope Anitta is on every track on album. They should record a sequel track to Erotica. Dita meets Anitta.

Next album please don't let anybody open a "new album thread" untill the album is released :lol:. The level of bitterness and stupidity in these threads is depressing 

9 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

They were rumored to film a video together actually it was this week or last week so I'm not surprised

This time I really hope it's for the MDNA Skin line!!! 

14 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Guys did you read this?????? 

This Johnny is from a video filming company!!!! There's a video for this. Doesn't have to be a music video though!!! 

This Shots company is about exposure in YouTube. 

DEB1DE25-D199-4B97-86B2-C942855712C6.png

Interesting!! thanks for sharing!

I was reading the comments in the post in Facebook and many were positive!!!! Only some were despairing and asking for collaborations with Goldfrapp or Robyn :lmao:. Others named Sophie Ellis Bextor and Kylie :rotfl: