Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

How people connected this with World Price? lol

Because she was at Stonewall this week and because it’s the 50th anniversary so they are planning something epic for the headliners/show and maybe Madonna can be the person.

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

How people connected this with World Price? lol

She was at Stonewall a few days ago and this is the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall uprising... And for the 1st time in its 20 years history World-Pride will be held in USA. 

Might be just a coincidence, might be not. 

6 hours ago, Mensch said:

I’m a fan at the end of the day. I don’t make shit up. I’m sorry guys. I can’t leak anything. To anyone. Not even in pm’s. So so sorry. I want to. I don’t even know if it will end up happening but I’m really praying this info will come to fruition. What I know is that #soon means we will have to wait longer than we’re all hoping for. It won’t be January. But she’s coming with the clouds...

:smooch:

This article says that the hotel Ramalhete Palace, where Madonna have been living in Lisbon, will be open again to public and reservations in April 2019. So maybe she will be back to the States by that time.

https://www.maxima.pt/mundo/atualidade/detalhe/ja-pode-dormir-na-casa-lisboeta-que-conquistou-madonna?ref=SEC_SubCanal1_mundo

10 hours ago, Mensch said:

I’ve heard news. Brace yourselves. I will not say a word but just be ready. 

Thanks Mensch, you are RELIABLE 😉

1 hour ago, runa said:

She was at Stonewall a few days ago and this is the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall uprising... And for the 1st time in its 20 years history World-Pride will be held in USA. 

Might be just a coincidence, might be not. 

👍🏽

568B2BD2-1917-4691-AB8E-5D129BD88B4C.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Why should we brace ourselfs if its happening not even that soon as we think.  

Everybody could have told me that. I dont see the news here.

Who asked you? Stop being an ungrateful dick.

38 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Have a seat and better watch yourself. 

38 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Maybe because we will be more happy about what will happen instead of when it will happen 🙂

I don't know if this was discussed here already but apparently there is a rumor that the album will be promoted with the release of two singles almost simultaneously, two completely different tracks, multi-market, multi-target.

3 minutes ago, robster said:

I don't know if this was discussed here already but apparently there is a rumor that the album will be promoted with the release of two singles almost simultaneously, two completely different tracks, multi-market, multi-target.

For real ? where did you read that Robster ?

10 hours ago, Mensch said:

I’m a fan at the end of the day. I don’t make shit up. I’m sorry guys. I can’t leak anything. To anyone. Not even in pm’s. So so sorry. I want to. I don’t even know if it will end up happening but I’m really praying this info will come to fruition. What I know is that #soon means we will have to wait longer than we’re all hoping for. It won’t be January. But she’s coming with the clouds...

I missed this post and now reading your info news gets me really pumped!

I trust you and thank you for any news you can give. Thank you!!

I also sense that madonna the queen will get to headline at 50 stonewall in worldpride 19 in nyc. By then she will have released the new album and might be on tour. In  the middle  she could do the shows in nyc. Its like a new ny version of g a y show instead of london during the confessions promo era.

3 hours ago, blackmamba109 said:

more sources giving us info about "performances" and not release dates... 

Related image

Would you rather hear nothing?

2 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Would you rather hear nothing?

We've been hearing about rumors for tour dates and supposed Glastonbury/festival dates for months now... yeah I'm over it. Let's get these sources to deliver on the REAL news. 

Image result for girl bye gif

1 hour ago, blackmamba109 said:

We've been hearing about rumors for tour dates and supposed Glastonbury/festival dates for months now... yeah I'm over it. Let's get these sources to deliver on the REAL news. 

@Mensch is one of the only and most reliable source around here. You should be thankful instead of acting like a fucking prick.

2 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

I missed this post and now reading your info news gets me really pumped!

I trust you and thank you for any news you can give. Thank you!!

I´m confused...Can anyone  tell me what´s the info news that Mensch was talking about?¿ Please!!!

2 hours ago, blackmamba109 said:

He was the one who told us originally about the MET Gala performance. So hes trustworthy.

4 hours ago, robster said:

I've seen it here few days ago. A good strategy à la Shape of you/ Castle on the hill promo. It worked very well for Ed. The radio played both songs all day long on the radio.